[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks @ Dallas (2/10)
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
2/11/2004  12:22 AM
playa, you were right on a lot of points, but wrong on the whole “Nash will outplay Marbury” thing. Its time you give Marbury credit as the best PG in the league overall. Kidd might be better on the break, but they both set up teammates as well as one another and Marbury is a much better scorer. You wrote “Watch what Steve Nash doestonight, who is gonna stop him from getting his teamates to out score us again. They better put Frank on him. Andrew you will see the real Dallas team tonight. Steph is a good defender let him check Nash, since Nash will be checking Marbury.” Marbury finished with 24 and 8 I believe, while Nash had I think 12 and 6, and Howard covered Marbury for much of the game. If the Knicks had any of their other main pieces (KT - ejected, KVH - fouls, or Houston – gimp knee) they might’ve pulled this one out.
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/11/2004  12:45 AM
Big smooth marbs had 24/10 another double/double while 5 of nash points came after the game was decided late, if not for that lucky 3 nash scores just 9, but again this is stupid playa logic, he much rather have eisley running the point with layden in office and Chaney coaching, and fat spoon at PF... playa is a fool..... To discredit marbury is assinine...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/11/2004  6:44 AM
I can definitely see Dallas get knocked out in the 1st round.

KVH's D on Walker was atrocious!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/11/2004  6:59 AM
Listen to tkf whine like a child and call me a fool ha ha. Man listen getting the W is what mattered, KT SHOULD NOT BE SIGN NEXT YR PERRIOD. Anderson and Marbury was a man last night so was othella.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
2/11/2004  8:52 AM
Posted by playa2:

KT SHOULD NOT BE SIGN NEXT YR PERRIOD.

Not for the $8M a year that he is asking...but he should be signed...leaving the possibility for a trade.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
2/11/2004  9:40 AM
Posted by CanadianKnicksFan:

Facts are mavs not in the top 5 in this league

What facts? The Mavs have the 5th best record in the league playing in the toughest conference in the league.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Snowman
Member: #458
Iceland
2/11/2004  10:51 AM
Why the hate once again for KVH ??? he lead the team in scoring & rebs in the first half & led the team in rebs & was 2nd in scoring for the entire game. But yet i hear his name as being at fault.
What does DICK CHANEY & DON CHANEY have in common ?? They both accidentally fell into a job they don't deserve & really suck at doing it !!!! Both need to be fired !!!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/11/2004  11:15 AM
his defense on walker was atrocious which is why he wasn't in during the 4th quarter. He better work on his defense or we're in big trouble.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
2/11/2004  11:23 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

his defense on walker was atrocious which is why he wasn't in during the 4th quarter. He better work on his defense or we're in big trouble.

The time for him to work on his defense has come and gone.
Teams key in on him with their offensive attacks. He is simply too much of a defensive liability to be taken seriously as a viable, consistent contributor ro the team. We need someone who can put up comparable numbers on offense, but who brings defensive intensity as well. That, along with his silly TO's and fouls add up to why he has to go IMO.

The time to trade him is NOW.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/11/2004  1:17 PM
Why bash KVH when the guy has help win games along with Marbury
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
2/11/2004  1:23 PM
Posted by playa2:

Why bash KVH when the guy has help win games along with Marbury

Read my last post again. I already addressed that question.

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 02/11/2004 13:24:30]
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Stevo718
Member: #559
2/11/2004  4:36 PM
If KVH was black would you say that he was that good?

Let's face it he is a 6'10" SF.

Let's look at the defensive end...

His defense sucks and he has no hustle, his "hustle" consists of stretching his arms out over shorter SF's. He occasionally boxes out his smaller opponents. He averages 2.5 TO's a game and he can't handle quick passes from Marbury. Overall his defense is like placing a cardboard cut-out of himself and placing it in front of the opponent.

Now for the offensive end...

i can't say he sucks, but take the scoring average of all 32+min per game 6'10"+ SF's and compare it with KVH's numbers.

Now take both offensive numbers and now compare defense and you'll see KVH is nothing special. Don't you see all the passes he screws up for easy baskets, strips, etc, they cost the Knicks points here and there. Now if you take away all the baskets he coulda made and deduct that from his scoring average... etc you get my point.
Knicks @ Dallas (2/10)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy