[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

KNICKS APPRECIATION! NO HATERS!
Author Thread
keyindabox
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #562
USA
2/9/2004  3:46 PM
Aight, now this topic is for true knicks fans, no haters. Everything good to be said about the knicks will be said here! No haters allowed! If you're a hater, you shouldn't even be a member of this site. Go join some New Jersey Nets forum!
"I usually mess up, but I learn. I come back sronger. Everyone changes, becomes better people. We all should get that chance. I just want my chance."-Tupac Shakur
AUTOADVERT
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
2/9/2004  4:15 PM
Yeah Baby! No haters acknowledged here! Hell yeah!

Us REAL Knicks fans just gotta hope we can continue this streak through the All-Star break. Entering the break at .500 would be a helluva good thing. Then we can concentrate on winning more games and getting solid positioning within the upper echelon in the playoff tree.

This can happen whether we win the next two or not, but this is still the best-case scenario that I am looking forward to seeing happen.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/9/2004  4:20 PM

Sometimes tough love is ok.

sometimes real fans can speak out.

Beating down views you don't like is not being a fan, its being a MOB.

Ignoring or argueing the fine points is cool.

Some views are just ignorant. Ignore the ignorant.

Those whom think we mortgaged the future for a short term buzz, might be right in the long run. We'll never quite know. The short term results are coming in good, which a 6 weeks ago was unknown. Had the team continued to flounder, even with Marbury, the dialog could go either way.

The "haters" are quiet because its working for now. Even KVH had a nice streak going and nobodys bashing him. Winning cures most things.

No spree talk either! Things really going good.

Its good to see Knicks and Nets both winning. A conference final with those two would be exciting. Marbury-Kidd series would be fun to watch! Deke and KVH against the old team! Maybe Childs could slim up and make an appearence!

We got the knicks fixed up, now what we gonna do about St. Johns hoops! 5th winningest school in NCAA history! Lose by 20 to Pitt, and I guess the best you can do is get a train going? I enjoyed being on team, but not slopping up on a train with the boys on some skank hoe!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/9/2004  4:55 PM
Voice of reason, some can't deal with it Martin.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/9/2004  5:03 PM
you can be the biggest knick fan and want improvements, dont be a dope.

if you don't want a better post player, i'd say you're not a good fan because you dont expect excellence. you sound like one of these bush people--criticism is unpatriotic--yea its really responsible to just let things go without demanding excellences, lol. if it wasn't for us "haters" as you ignorantly call it, layden and fatterspoon would still be here.
Yes! - Marv Albert
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
2/9/2004  5:10 PM
The only negative posts I really cant stand are posts saying that the knicks will somehow lose a playoff spot, or that lampe and milos will kill us because they are, i believe someone put it as "the next Dirk Nowitzki and Tony Parker".

If it's sumthing that needs addressing now, and not a while from now, then post away, Have a nice day
Caseloads
Member: #41
2/9/2004  5:18 PM
All I have to say is KUDOS to Lenny, Isiah, Marbury, Keith Van Horn, KT and the entire team. Real props.

I thought Marbs was going to be a cancer here - he hasnt been (so far).

I thought Thomas did give up too much to get Marbury - but who knows, no one knows until we see what those draft picks produce and what Lampe and Milos do. It was time for Ward, Dyess and everyone else to roll out of here anyway, especially Eisley (who has been decent for PHX, but AWFUL for nyk).

I thought Lenny was done too, but clearly, the old man has some game left.

Again, the Knicks can compete with anyone in the Eastern Conference and should kick some @$$ and take some names in the post-season. Anything less than such would be a disappointment.
playa2

2/9/2004  5:50 PM
In other words things are working out fine for the knicks compared to the disastrous past 2 seasons. Those picks and milos and Lampe development along with Dice recovery should be what we judge this trade by. I thought without Marbury this team would have still made the playoffs, but now with him playing like he has been lately they should advance and make the garden a place where opposing teams hate to come play.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
2/10/2004  12:28 AM
The Knicks are actually really exciting again. I never thought adding a guard could do this for us, but I guess every sucesssful team has a franchise player. I guess when you do add an All-Star and you replace an incompetent coach like Don Chaney, with a good one, only place to go is up.

BTW, I haven't seen playa give props to Wilkens like he said he would.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/10/2004  10:01 AM
WIth discount firings of coach's, Lenny really got a bad deal in toronto, and did a good job. He was cooked his last year there, not really his fault. I think NBA coach's get burnt out fast also.

Very early to see if Lenny can continue this. By that I mean many teams respond well to change, especially when you add in a talent without giving up much present players.

Also, in a good system, KVH has looked good with rebounding. Isiah did compliment KVH the other day (sorry hardcore) that anyone averaging 8 rebounds in the NBA is not soft.

Good coaching should make existing players better. Lenny still needs to get his arms around frank, and I do think Shandon should get minutes when Penny is not effecive or his knees are creaky.

Benching KVH was good as it shows our team is getting deep. If a player is not up to par, hurting, or injured, we have a bench to compinsate. And this point is huge, that no player (except Marbury) can be out there and not perform will be allowed minutes. Its not punishment thing as fouls and bad nights will happen, but nobody gets a free ride. Pull the injury card like Anderson did, then you might go on the IR!
playa2

2/10/2004  10:06 AM
Posted by Nalod:

WIth discount firings of coach's, Lenny really got a bad deal in toronto, and did a good job. He was cooked his last year there, not really his fault. I think NBA coach's get burnt out fast also.

Very early to see if Lenny can continue this. By that I mean many teams respond well to change, especially when you add in a talent without giving up much present players.

Also, in a good system, KVH has looked good with rebounding. Isiah did compliment KVH the other day (sorry hardcore) that anyone averaging 8 rebounds in the NBA is not soft.

Good coaching should make existing players better. Lenny still needs to get his arms around frank, and I do think Shandon should get minutes when Penny is not effecive or his knees are creaky.

Benching KVH was good as it shows our team is getting deep. If a player is not up to par, hurting, or injured, we have a bench to compinsate. And this point is huge, that no player (except Marbury) can be out there and not perform will be allowed minutes. Its not punishment thing as fouls and bad nights will happen, but nobody gets a free ride. Pull the injury card like Anderson did, then you might go on the IR!
Yea like when Frank went to Lenny about playing time, he gets sent home with SINUS INFECTION huh? Some still are decieved.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
2/10/2004  11:59 AM
If Lenny sent him home then why did Frank start getting PT right after the meeting?
PURE KNICKS LOVE
playa2

2/10/2004  1:59 PM
Posted by nykshaknbake:

The Knicks are actually really exciting again. I never thought adding a guard could do this for us, but I guess every sucesssful team has a franchise player. I guess when you do add an All-Star and you replace an incompetent coach like Don Chaney, with a good one, only place to go is up.

BTW, I haven't seen playa give props to Wilkens like he said he would.

YOU SHOULD READ MORE THEN YOU CAN OPEN UP AND ADDRESS ME SON.

Posted - 02/08/2004 : 21:34:36
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was one "AWESOME" performance by Starbury tonight! Lenny you get props for winning 5 straight games. Those 3ptersbehinfd the arc had guys saying what the *#@$

HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/12/2004  1:54 PM
We have to bust out of the gate like bats outta hell after the All-Star Break. Job 1 is to get on another win streak (and surpass our last streak) now that we'll have all our guns back.

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
2/12/2004  2:34 PM
My bad, but the way you are busting him now made me think you never did. I guess you still don't think he's an upgrade over Chaney?
playa2

2/12/2004  3:45 PM
Posted by nykshaknbake:

My bad, but the way you are busting him now made me think you never did. I guess you still don't think he's an upgrade over Chaney?

OF course he's an up grade over chaney, anybody knows that. You along with other let hardcore convince you that i was in love with chaney and layden , when all I was doing was backing the knicks regardless of who was coaching or calling the shots. YOU DON'T KNOW ME.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/12/2004  4:00 PM
Posted by playa2:

OF course he's an up grade over chaney, anybody knows that. You along with other let hardcore convince you that i was in love with chaney and layden , when all I was doing was backing the knicks regardless of who was coaching or calling the shots. YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Once again, It's all about HARDCORE, huh? Y'all cats are too funny.
Son, the newbie may not know you, but many of us have heard your twisted rhetoric too long not to know how ya punk azz gets down.
Don't try to duck your membership in the LayDown & Chaney Fan Club now. If you were real about yours like a REAL Knicks fan, you'd be man enough to say you were wrong instead of punkin' out like a sissy. Stop the chump moves, bullying newbies like you got clout and whatnot.

I don't have to convince anyone that you bigged up LayDown and Chaney non-stop. A newbie or anyone else who wants to peep your card can just check the archives and read with their own eyes to realize how much of a blabbering hypocrite you were then, and are now.

Lastly, this is the NO HATERS thread. All the ruckus that you get brought on ya shows why.

playa2

2/12/2004  4:02 PM
Core i don't need to get with your program I stand alone. Why do you continually bash KVH when you are supposed to appreciate the players we got chump.

[Edited by - playa2 on 02/12/2004 16:05:50]
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/12/2004  4:05 PM
Posted by playa2:

Core i don't need to get with your program I stand alone.

Damn straight you stand alone...

Alone...

In the corner of the room...

With your Dunce hat on. LMAOOOOO!!!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/12/2004  4:52 PM
Posted by playa2:

Core i don't need to get with your program I stand alone. Why do you continually bash KVH when you are supposed to appreciate the players we got chump.

[Edited by - playa2 on 02/12/2004 16:05:50]

Editing posts and adding questions...
How cute.

Anyway, I don't say anything about KVH that is not true. Are you going to cry about running to the archives again (which led to Andrew having to close the thread when you first said it)? Be my guest.
Be sure to post the link, OK? That way everyone who read my statements can read yours as well.

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 02/12/2004 16:58:36]
KNICKS APPRECIATION! NO HATERS!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy