[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Looks like Camby won't be back any time soon. . .
Author Thread
GucciKnick8
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #17
USA
11/7/2001  1:27 AM
From the NYTIMES:

Though he will be eligible to come off the injured list and play as soon as Friday, when the Knicks visit Indiana, MARCUS CAMBY's return appears to be further away. Camby, who has plantar fasciitis, causing soreness in his left foot, said Tuesday that he would probably not be re- examined by Dr. WILLIAM HAMILTON until Saturday. Camby, whose foot has been immobilized in a removable walking boot, has not even worked out on a stationary bike since his last practice on Oct. 27, so it is unlikely that he will play in a game without several practices. Camby said he planned to take his comeback much slower than he did in October once he is cleared to practice. The likelihood of his returning before December is beginning to look slim. . . . The N.B.A. downgraded CHARLIE WARD's flagrant foul against the Washington Wizards from a Type 2 foul to a Type 1 foul. That dropped Ward's point total to 2. (He also committed a flagrant type 1 against Charlotte.) Any player who reaches 6 points is suspended for a game.

"You never know here in New York, stuff can happen on any given day," - - -Marcus Camby23
AUTOADVERT
VG
Member: #68
Australia
11/7/2001  2:49 AM
Damn, so what game would Marcus be getting back then??
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
11/7/2001  3:46 AM
My guess is the next time we play Indiana..the 3rd of december
Caseloads
Member: #41
11/7/2001  7:58 AM
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

My guess is the next time we play Indiana..the 3rd of december
As I said, these things take 6 months minimum to heal. We need to let Camby sit out until at least the AllStar Break - let the guy heal, so he's not injured and hampered for the rest of his Career!

Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/7/2001  8:30 AM
Posted by Caseloads:

As I said, these things take 6 months minimum to heal. We need to let Camby sit out until at least the AllStar Break - let the guy heal, so he's not injured and hampered for the rest of his Career!

Yup, I want the Knicks to win, but I wouldn't mind Camby resting until the break to completely heal.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Looks like Camby won't be back any time soon. . .

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy