[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Playa's back
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/7/2004  9:05 PM
Thanks Martin for giving me my name back. GO KNICKS.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/7/2004  9:07 PM
Posted by playa2:

Thanks Martin for giving me my name back. GO KNICKS.

sure thing. now all the new people in the last month will be confused again, but whatever.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/19/2004  4:47 PM
What was wrong with my playoff matchups thread? You guys are really sensitive .
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
2/19/2004  5:02 PM
PLaya we've asked you many times not to continue posting the same thing over and over...yet you continue to do so. Plus your point of posting is not to generate good converstion about the Knicks...rather it is to incite people to the point where the converstion of the forum degrades and people end up leaving.

If you don't like it....leave. We are not going to deal with this any longer. No warnings...posts will be deleted...no more coming back.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
9/26/2004  8:47 AM
Posted by playa2:

Man you making this personal, this is a discussion forum where nobody can be 100% right all the time. Hardcore and others bashed the knicks continually and it was "ALWAYS" negative and you didn't say a word. Hey if you want to make it personal so be it.
I forgot why I thought playa was annoying.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
9/27/2004  7:39 PM
Posted by playa2:

Man you making this personal, this is a discussion forum where nobody can be 100% right all the time. Hardcore and others bashed the knicks continually and it was "ALWAYS" negative and you didn't say a word. Hey if you want to make it personal so be it.

LMAO Yeah Silver, I forgot for a split sec too. I didn't even read this thread until I saw a new post here

The funniest thing about it was that I always said what specific things I had issues with on the Knicks last year. Those things are just about all gone now (Especially LayDown, thank God!), and I am all smiles.

KNICKS baby... ALL BALL.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Playa's back

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy