[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Preview: Knicks vs Wolves
Author Thread
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/6/2001  1:04 PM
Well according to the participants in the Game Picker, 67% of the people think the Knicks are going to lose. That's it? I kind of thought it would be more lopsided. Minnesota is 3-0, 2-0 at home, the Knicks are 0-2 on the road. The matchups are really bad for the Knicks with Sprewell having to guard the 7 ft Garnett. And the Wolves with a bunch of big guys. I wonder if Wally Z will find inspiration in Fred Hoiberg shutting down Allan Houston, and do the same?
PURE KNICKS LOVE
AUTOADVERT
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
11/6/2001  1:13 PM
SF, PF and C are respectively 7', 6'10" and 7'1". How in the hell are we supposed to get into that. Furthermore the Wolves have the zone nailed down to near perfection and with their tall lineup it will be extremely difficult for a GOOD playing knicks to win. My enty of the gamepicker is we're going to loose by more than 15 points. Such a large frontcourt and a good backcourt to boot.

BIG

trouble coming down on the Knicks
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/6/2001  1:18 PM
Posted by Andrew:

Well according to the participants in the Game Picker, 67% of the people think the Knicks are going to lose. That's it? I kind of thought it would be more lopsided. Minnesota is 3-0, 2-0 at home, the Knicks are 0-2 on the road. The matchups are really bad for the Knicks with Sprewell having to guard the 7 ft Garnett. And the Wolves with a bunch of big guys. I wonder if Wally Z will find inspiration in Fred Hoiberg shutting down Allan Houston, and do the same?

I think folks must think that Larry Johnson is still on the team and available to play KG. I say Smith is going to eat the Knicks alive and get somewhere near 20 rebounds.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/6/2001  1:21 PM
I've got the losing by 11-15. Thinking of upping that to >15.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
11/6/2001  3:24 PM
The fact is new york needs to show they can play a good team well without Camby. With Camby the Knicks are a better team, but not without. It would be great to get a win because it's much needed, but if we don't get one the least new york can do is hopefully keep the game close and finish strong even if it's not a win.
Preview: Knicks vs Wolves

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy