[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks vs. Pacers ( 2/3/04 )
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/4/2004  12:18 PM
We have a coach on the floor now that's the difference, remember it's a players game.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
ARES
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #406
2/4/2004  4:51 PM
we have talent wilkens helps but marbury and penny was hitting the shots. dont be sarcastic playA. you ever going to grow up
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
2/4/2004  5:53 PM
Penny Hardaway was the key to the game. He hit some big shots down the stretch and he was the reason we won this game. Marbury had another great game along with KVH, Kurt Thomas even came thorugh for us when we needed him, Deke had a good game, and Doleac had a nice game off the bench. The key stat in the game was free-throw shooting, we gave Indiana a ton of opportunites to win this game but they couldn't hit their free-throws.
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
Knicks vs. Pacers ( 2/3/04 )

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy