[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks vs. Pacers ( 2/3/04 )
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/3/2004  10:37 PM
tinsley had 14pts and 4 assist. Frank Williams is better.
AUTOADVERT
MaseInYourFace
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #546
Canada
2/3/2004  10:40 PM
Posted by CanadianKnicksFan:

Take that Kt bashers!

i'm a kt basher. i didnt see the game, but read he hit an important shot towards the end of the game. what was it?a fairly open mid range jumper?

how about shandon, pulling down a big 2 points and one assist.

gotta love van horn though, look at those minutes he's giving us..thats why you can't trade him along with kt , kvh is a huge part of our offense and we can't fill it with our bench.
Yes! - Marv Albert
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
2/3/2004  10:47 PM
GOOD WIN!

Now I can tell all those haters at work who said "the Knicks can only beat losing teams" to shut the HELL up!!!!

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
gunsnewing
USA
2/3/2004  10:47 PM
yes i was very surprised about Kurt hitting clutch shots in the 4th.
CanadianKnicksFan
Member: #483
Canada
2/3/2004  10:52 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

yes i was very surprised about Kurt hitting clutch shots in the 4th.

I am not,He has been a good Knick for many years
Pure Starks Love
CanadianKnicksFan
Member: #483
Canada
2/3/2004  10:53 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

GOOD WIN!

Now I can tell all those haters at work who said "the Knicks can only beat losing teams" to shut the HELL up!!!!

CHEERS
Pure Starks Love
nyvector16
Member: #130
USA
2/3/2004  10:53 PM
This game was a glimpse of things to come from Penny...
I said it before.. I'll say it again..
We were lucky to get him..
He will produce for us in the clutch...
BIG TIME!!!!!
subzero0
Member: #410
2/3/2004  10:55 PM
Thats what i like to see baby!

http://www.nba.com/standings/by_division.html
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
2/3/2004  10:57 PM
Posted by Silverfuel:

man u r a loser. u will find every possible reason to discredit the Knicks! You are really ruining it for everyone.
Don't sweat, playa he is a "donkey". If this was a Chaney led win, we would never hear the end of it. THE FACTS ARE THERE HAS NOT THIS KIND OF JUICE IN THE GARDEN SINCE THE TORONTO SERIES LOSS. THE TEAM IS ON A UPSWING AND THEY BEAT A TEAM in FIRST PLACE. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES in the NBA.

The fact is, that Playa cannot accept that this team is doing well because it will prove his idiocy for supporting Layden and Chaney for those years. He needs to be right. He also needs attention so he takes the opposite approach of the normal Knick fan. It is such a pathetic existence, isn't it? He would rather be right than the recognize the good that is coming to NY finally.

Had this team been coached by Chaney tonight, they would have folded like a cheap suit. Did you see the MOTIION OFFENSE tonight? THAT WAS A REAL OFFENSE! Not those toy sets that Chaney was running. This team has real sets now and is playing REAL D now.

Whatever the case is with Indy, bakc to back whatever, NY WON WITHOUT THEIR 2nd best player too, so that means something also.

I am looking forward to Saturday. Miami is playing very well and is on our heels for the playoffs. Boy those VAN GUNDY's Can coach huh? That team has no business being as good as they are.
manilaballer
Member: #521
Philippines
2/3/2004  11:05 PM
I LOVE THESE KNICKS!!!
KNICKS 2006
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/3/2004  11:07 PM
Posted by GoNyGoNyGo:
Posted by Silverfuel:

man u r a loser. u will find every possible reason to discredit the Knicks! You are really ruining it for everyone.
Don't sweat, playa he is a "donkey". If this was a Chaney led win, we would never hear the end of it. THE FACTS ARE THERE HAS NOT THIS KIND OF JUICE IN THE GARDEN SINCE THE TORONTO SERIES LOSS. THE TEAM IS ON A UPSWING AND THEY BEAT A TEAM in FIRST PLACE. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES in the NBA.

The fact is, that Playa cannot accept that this team is doing well because it will prove his idiocy for supporting Layden and Chaney for those years. He needs to be right. He also needs attention so he takes the opposite approach of the normal Knick fan. It is such a pathetic existence, isn't it? He would rather be right than the recognize the good that is coming to NY finally.

Had this team been coached by Chaney tonight, they would have folded like a cheap suit. Did you see the MOTIION OFFENSE tonight? THAT WAS A REAL OFFENSE! Not those toy sets that Chaney was running. This team has real sets now and is playing REAL D now.

Whatever the case is with Indy, bakc to back whatever, NY WON WITHOUT THEIR 2nd best player too, so that means something also.

I am looking forward to Saturday. Miami is playing very well and is on our heels for the playoffs. Boy those VAN GUNDY's Can coach huh? That team has no business being as good as they are.

actually the heat could be much better than they are now

they have wade, odom, and butler--all top notch players but at first butler was hurt then when he came back he wan't himself yet, then wade went down. once theyre all full stregnth watch out. of course brian grant is a solid down player as well. also theyre 4 spot is decent with players like udonis haslem and malik allen (sp?), who aren't great but are good enough outplay kurt thomas, which they did last game.

oh I forgot about eddie jones theyre leading scorer lol
wade,jones,butler, odom---that is a hell of a lot of talent there
Yes! - Marv Albert
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
2/3/2004  11:12 PM
Posted by djsunyc:

i penciled this in as a loss as well but if j.o. ain't playing, then we have a shot.

i love being wrong about this everytime !!!!
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
2/3/2004  11:15 PM
penny was clutch. kurt played solid. deke played his role. doleac as well. marbury was spectacular as usual and keith EARNED every point he had last night. what a tough matchup against artest. artest was too strong for him but he came up with 2 blocks down the stretch and he literally earned each and every point - great game all around. let's keep it up.
Caseloads
Member: #41
2/3/2004  11:23 PM
isnt it great when things come together well?
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
2/4/2004  12:44 AM
Posted by djsunyc:
Posted by djsunyc:

i penciled this in as a loss as well but if j.o. ain't playing, then we have a shot.

i love being wrong about this everytime !!!!
no sweat dj, i had em' down for a loss too. maybe were too pesamistic.hope your pensil has a good eraser, cause i'm feeling they'll keep doing this.
technomaster
Member: #426
USA
2/4/2004  2:00 AM
I guess one thing to add is that we won this game without arguably our best scorer (Houston)... and also we beat the winningest team in the NBA. This also pumps our post-Chaney record to 8-3.
“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/4/2004  7:14 AM
Gony your a tour clown who loves to just talk about me. You guys saw penny hit a great bank shot that sealed the game. Have we won more than 4 straight yet?????In the weak east even sorry chaney did that
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
2/4/2004  7:20 AM
Fellas, this was unbelievable... I was actually @ the game with my homeboy @ the Garden. LET ME TELL YOU THIS.... This was the loudest crowd ever this yr.

It was a Playoff atmosphere especially since it was a capacity crowd. The Place was packed. This is the first time this season and i think in 2 yrs, the fans was shouting D-E-F-E-N-S-E.....

The Place was crazy especially with 2 mins left after a timeout and Marbury was raising his hands up in the air informing the Knicks crowd to get up. The whole garden got up and never sat back down.

WHen Penney hit that clutch shot, OH MAN, The Garden was shaken with joy and excitement.

Look, honestly this was the first time this yr, the garden was rockin like those previous playoffs games in the past. Good win for the Knicks!!!! They beat the best team in the east and made Zeke happy.. LETS GO KNICKS!! LETS GO KNICKS!!! LETS GO KNICKS!!! just like the garden crowd
The Future. GO KNICKS!
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
2/4/2004  9:12 AM
Posted by gogetit:

Gony your a tour clown who loves to just talk about me. You guys saw penny hit a great bank shot that sealed the game. Have we won more than 4 straight yet?????In the weak east even sorry chaney did that
LOL! I guess it takes one to know one. Besides you love the attention.

Tell me, when did nY EVER GO 8-3, with Chaney?
gunsnewing
USA
2/4/2004  9:23 AM
best we did with chaney was 5-5. We won 5 in a row then lost 5 lol
Knicks vs. Pacers ( 2/3/04 )

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy