[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Why Norris gets time over FW
Author Thread
letitbeheard
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #543
2/2/2004  8:09 PM
Posted by MaseInYourFace:

you and i have no idea if frank is doing anything wrong in the running of the offense. i don't like moochie's game very much at all, but doesn't mean frank didnt do anything wrong to go in the dog house.
Posted by letitbeheard:
you and your silly conspiracy theories. open your eyes--isiah is moving layden players because THEYRE THE ONLY ONES HERE. OPEN YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol
maybe he could move some of his own players if HE DIDNT JUST TAKE OVER THE JOB-get a clue.
do any of you think that maybe moochie gets more playing time because he isnt working harder in practice or has a better idea of where the ball should go according to Lenny?

your conspiracy theories are pretty funny and are pure guess work.
Dude, did you even read the title of the thread? The opinions of the starter of the thread? isn't that a threory? get a clue... i can write my opinions and thinking on the topic, can't I? my opinions on frank are clearly stated? moochie deserves the job? have you really openned you eyes while frank in playing in the game. you sound clue-less as to what kind of a game he has! He makes the team better . stop the sentimental crap about him deserving it in practice and playing hard there. you should damn well know that having more turnovers than assists when it really counts doesn't really deserve playing time. Maybe you could argue the same for eisley then?
do you like shandon? did he do something get the dog house? why is he starting now? can't penny be better than him as a starter? shandon being better as a starter doesn't auto. mean that he gets the starting job right after a couple of dnp's. Penny was the main back-up and lenny knows his game, why isn't he starting? shandon a better sg? are you kidding me. shandon is a vet that demanded to know, not only for respect, not only for the money he was making, because he thought what he brought helped and what happened to him was extraordinarily unfair. the not talking crap? first dyess then shandon, now frank? ah come on, they were and are still on the team!
he was the first sympathetic one. Frank is basically a rookie but he feels he has done enough to atleast deserve those 8 mins, as silly as it might sound to you as a fan. why do you think writers are writing about it in the news and everything? why do you think we are supposed to have an opinion on it? He wants a career for himself. don't you think? he wants, if not the knicks, for some other team to use his talents. do you really think that he wouldn't bust his ass in practice when the guy obviously has something to prove to some iggnorant people? his on the court game speaks for itself. the guy was definatly upset and wants answers. there are many theories but i happen to think that i'm right. can i turn out to be wrong? of course, so can you and anybody.
that boston game was a disgrace for frank. i mean, get moochie out and let the guy run the team for atleast 5 mins dude. any 12th man atleast deserves that much in a blow out.
AUTOADVERT
letitbeheard
2/2/2004  8:34 PM
Take a look at Moochie's and Frank's assist to turnover ratio while playing for the Knicks. Although very close...Moochies is suprisingly better.

The players that Isiah has gottem rid of have been from the Layden era...and every one of them had been underperforming or not performing at all. Can't argue with that.

mentioning the turnover ratio was crap on my part, but do you think the team performs better when Frank is playing or when moochie is playing? The team benefiting from ones presence and talents in key. do you really think that Frank can't do better than moochie in terms of the team prosporing in those 10mins? give the boy the rock, lets see. he atleast deserves that! he had to be a sg in the heat game, a sg in the 5 mins in the bos game, is that it? does that prove something to lenny? don't the videos prove something to lenny?
like i said before, winning is key, i'm happy with that. when team looses because of Moochie, it definatley might be another story. i'm not happy with the 4 turnovers in the bos game(i know, one game), the team not being afficient on offense, the deffense being sub-par.
As far as the laydummy team underperforming, that is exactly what it was doing! you hit it right on the spot. You should try to come up with some reasons of why that was going on, better yet, the reasons why the team lost as much as they did in the leydummy and idiot chaney era.

you agreeing with the starter of the thread is a matter of opinion, i can't control that. i can only try to mention and explain my opinions.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/2/2004  8:51 PM
the biggest problem with Moochie playing over Frank is the defense. The man can't play defense, he's like 4ft tall. At the very least Frank can shut down opposing guards for 10min.
letitbeheard
2/2/2004  8:54 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

the biggest problem with Moochie playing over Frank is the defense. The man can't play defense, he's like 4ft tall. At the very least Frank can shut down opposing guards for 10min.
good point
OldFan
Member: #446
2/2/2004  9:01 PM
I'd rather see FW play - but I get so TIRED of hearing how good FW is. He MAY be good - he hasn't played enough to be sure. I doubt that Zeke is sabotaging the team for fear of Layden getting credit. It makes NO sense. The Knicks had a 4 game winning streak and FW played well - that was a good sign - but does not make him a Star or even guarantee that he's good enough to be in the rotation. Wilkins could be wrong FW may be better the Moochie - I Hope so. But I doubt if FW is the second coming of Clyde (if I had a nickle for every scrub that was once compared to a Superstar I'd be rich.)
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/3/2004  1:55 AM
the majority of what the media writes it total BS--and this is even more true in NY, and its EVEN MORE TRUE now that Zeke is in charge.

the media usually has nothing exciting to write about so they make crap up, or are too lazy or incompetent to do real investigative reporting

and now with zeke in charge (and basically with all sports personell, politicians, business men, PR reps, etc) you're never going to get the truth until after the fact.indeed, they will even lie to the press to further their own wants.

and no shandon is a bum. but with houston out he has to get minutes. from what i've seen, he and penny are playing about the same minutes but anderson starts. the only thing anderson is good for is getting to the free throw line because he understand the very basic idea of taking it to the hole (maybe webber could learn that one) but he his handles are nothing special and his ability to finish is very weak.
Posted by letitbeheard:
Posted by MaseInYourFace:

you and i have no idea if frank is doing anything wrong in the running of the offense. i don't like moochie's game very much at all, but doesn't mean frank didnt do anything wrong to go in the dog house.
Posted by letitbeheard:
you and your silly conspiracy theories. open your eyes--isiah is moving layden players because THEYRE THE ONLY ONES HERE. OPEN YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol
maybe he could move some of his own players if HE DIDNT JUST TAKE OVER THE JOB-get a clue.
do any of you think that maybe moochie gets more playing time because he isnt working harder in practice or has a better idea of where the ball should go according to Lenny?

your conspiracy theories are pretty funny and are pure guess work.
Dude, did you even read the title of the thread? The opinions of the starter of the thread? isn't that a threory? get a clue... i can write my opinions and thinking on the topic, can't I? my opinions on frank are clearly stated? moochie deserves the job? have you really openned you eyes while frank in playing in the game. you sound clue-less as to what kind of a game he has! He makes the team better . stop the sentimental crap about him deserving it in practice and playing hard there. you should damn well know that having more turnovers than assists when it really counts doesn't really deserve playing time. Maybe you could argue the same for eisley then?
do you like shandon? did he do something get the dog house? why is he starting now? can't penny be better than him as a starter? shandon being better as a starter doesn't auto. mean that he gets the starting job right after a couple of dnp's. Penny was the main back-up and lenny knows his game, why isn't he starting? shandon a better sg? are you kidding me. shandon is a vet that demanded to know, not only for respect, not only for the money he was making, because he thought what he brought helped and what happened to him was extraordinarily unfair. the not talking crap? first dyess then shandon, now frank? ah come on, they were and are still on the team!
he was the first sympathetic one. Frank is basically a rookie but he feels he has done enough to atleast deserve those 8 mins, as silly as it might sound to you as a fan. why do you think writers are writing about it in the news and everything? why do you think we are supposed to have an opinion on it? He wants a career for himself. don't you think? he wants, if not the knicks, for some other team to use his talents. do you really think that he wouldn't bust his ass in practice when the guy obviously has something to prove to some iggnorant people? his on the court game speaks for itself. the guy was definatly upset and wants answers. there are many theories but i happen to think that i'm right. can i turn out to be wrong? of course, so can you and anybody.
that boston game was a disgrace for frank. i mean, get moochie out and let the guy run the team for atleast 5 mins dude. any 12th man atleast deserves that much in a blow out.
Yes! - Marv Albert
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
2/3/2004  2:00 AM
This is all moot however-now that we have marbury-the backup pg is basically an afterthought. no matter who is the backup-they wont get the minutes to get into a real flow and will basically be mopping up-short of,god forbid, a stephon injury. marbury can basically play 40 plus minutes a game and deserves to.
Yes! - Marv Albert
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/3/2004  9:29 AM
I'd like to see Moochie get minutes over Frank but only if he grows his hair back. Flowing. Dr J style.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
nykdunk
Member: #570
USA
2/3/2004  9:48 AM
Posted by OldFan:

I'd rather see FW play - but I get so TIRED of hearing how good FW is. He MAY be good - he hasn't played enough to be sure. I doubt that Zeke is sabotaging the team for fear of Layden getting credit. It makes NO sense. The Knicks had a 4 game winning streak and FW played well - that was a good sign - but does not make him a Star or even guarantee that he's good enough to be in the rotation. Wilkins could be wrong FW may be better the Moochie - I Hope so. But I doubt if FW is the second coming of Clyde (if I had a nickle for every scrub that was once compared to a Superstar I'd be rich.)

Damn, it sickens me to see you all put any blame on FW. The guy has worked as hard as anyone to prove himself and in his 3 games as starter, he played 3 close to perfect games. Then he gets injured, and all of a sudden, he's #3 in the rotation. His offense under Lenny has not been nearly as good, but his defense has been terrific. He didn't deserve to be treated that way, and right now it is sickening to see what LW thinks Moochie has over Frank. Until Wilkens, or Thomas (whoever is behind this) takes his head out of Moochie's *** I simply cannot stand watching Knicks games right now. Sickening.
gunsnewing
USA
2/3/2004  9:56 AM
I agree 100% man!!

actually 99% i think I'm still going to watch this season no matter what since they are in the playoff race lol
nykdunk
Member: #570
USA
2/3/2004  9:59 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

I agree 100% man!!

actually 99% i think I'm still going to watch this season no matter what since they are in the playoff race lol

No, for me this is just too much. I find myself hoping Moochie messes up. Moochie's best right now, is close to FW' worst.
gunsnewing
USA
2/3/2004  10:18 AM
I wouldn't complain about Moochie if we didn't have Frank but like you said Frank was playing great! not just ok. Then all of a sudden he's not even getting playing time. It's stupid!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/3/2004  3:49 PM
I believe Zeke is behind franks benching. He knows that if Frank plays really good in games at pg along side with Marbury(as sg) with Houston out with injury, lenny is gonna look stupid for taking him out of those games. Fans all over are noticing the frank williams benching and our mad about it. Let the knicks go on losing streak and the fans will make it an issue, the media already has.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
gunsnewing
USA
2/3/2004  3:54 PM
yeah but I dont want to go on a losing streak over a bench player. It was different when Chaney was the coach and I wasn't bothered by consecutive loses. I think the best thing for both Frank and the Knicks is to trade him for a big man.
Why Norris gets time over FW

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy