[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks fans are missing the point !!!
Author Thread
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
2/2/2004  7:19 PM
Wesley's article just reminds me of a starting point for some kind of Forum Feature on THIS site......
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/2/2004  7:24 PM
Posted by gogetit:

Despite numerous player moves by Isiah Thomas, the New York Knicks have joined the Sixers in a state of mediocrity. The Knickerbockers remain seven games under .500 and are just 6-6 since adding point guard Stephon Marbury. The All-Star is averaging 1.5 more assists since the trade, but his scoring is down three points per game.

I'm not gonna get excited like some of y'all , it's too early , we are one injury away from a disaster if we trade Frank Williams.

I have the Knicks 8-6 since the trade.

Also, every freakin' team is one injury away from disaster.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/2/2004  7:56 PM
Posted by Bobby:

Wesley's article just reminds me of a starting point for some kind of Forum Feature on THIS site......

Like how to make a good arguement?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/2/2004  11:24 PM
gogetit or playa or whoever you are this month, of course we wanted to blow this team up because we had no hope, for this year or the next 10, marbury gives us that and if you believe that Amare put fear in Duncans heart then you are downright foolish, it was marbury heroics that led that team... Let me ask you, what were the knicks going to do with the team they had, huh? Wait for dice to recover, if he ever did and then give him a max contract? Wait for eisley at the age of 30 to develop a game? or better yet wait for 2 overrated euro players to learn how to play NBA basketball? I ask what was your plan?

Right now the knick are in good shape we got a young franchise player, and for the next 5-7 years we can fill in the necessary players to play with him, that is the fact... the problem is that you don't and never seem to get the point...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
2/2/2004  11:35 PM
Funny thing is 3/4 of the posters wanted to blow up the team until NY got Marbury. Marbury is not a big man that will do work in low post in playoffs,Like a Shaq Duncan come playoff time. Yea last yr PHOENIX almost got lucky in playoffs and he played a part, but Phoenix ALREADY had a low post threat(Amare Stoudamire) who was putting fear into duncan and causing many problems. If the knicks had a stud like Amare then I could understand the move.

Thats why it is important to make sure our #9 lotto picks Sweetney reaches his potential.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
2/3/2004  12:07 AM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Bobby:

Like how to make a good arguement?

LOL, I think they call that advance posting 107. I guess Andrew, or yourself will not contribute any features in the near future
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/3/2004  7:12 AM
Posted by tkf:

gogetit or playa or whoever you are this month, of course we wanted to blow this team up because we had no hope, for this year or the next 10, marbury gives us that and if you believe that Amare put fear in Duncans heart then you are downright foolish, it was marbury heroics that led that team... Let me ask you, what were the knicks going to do with the team they had, huh? Wait for dice to recover, if he ever did and then give him a max contract? Wait for eisley at the age of 30 to develop a game? or better yet wait for 2 overrated euro players to learn how to play NBA basketball? I ask what was your plan?

Right now the knick are in good shape we got a young franchise player, and for the next 5-7 years we can fill in the necessary players to play with him, that is the fact... the problem is that you don't and never seem to get the point...

Are you talking to a dick Vitale or something? it was well documented in last yr's series that Amare Stoudmire was putting a clinic on tim duncan, he was actually dunking and blocking duncan shots. WHAT SERIES DID YOU WATCH.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/3/2004  4:16 PM
I didn't think you watched the series tkf, or did I just bring it to your remembrence?
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Knicks fans are missing the point !!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy