[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Zeke has no class
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
2/1/2004  12:08 PM
I think it's legit to think negatively of ITb/c of his past. Yet, all of that is where it is. In the past. It's over. He started on a clean slate when he came to NY. The only complaint we truely have about him, was how he dealt with Chaney. That's it. He brought in Stephon, and he is probably going to do other moves. We are on our way now, to being a title contender (Hopefully) within' the next couple of years. Lets stop dwelling over his negative past, and be optimistic about the present.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
CanadianKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #483
Canada
2/1/2004  5:47 PM
Posted by Allanfan20:

I think it's legit to think negatively of ITb/c of his past. Yet, all of that is where it is. In the past. It's over. He started on a clean slate when he came to NY. The only complaint we truely have about him, was how he dealt with Chaney. That's it. He brought in Stephon, and he is probably going to do other moves. We are on our way now, to being a title contender (Hopefully) within' the next couple of years. Lets stop dwelling over his negative past, and be optimistic about the present.

Agreed

Go NYK Go
Pure Starks Love
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
2/2/2004  12:33 PM
Posted by Allanfan20:

on that note, at least he DID give channey sufficient time to prove his worth. although we are in agreement that he did'nt make the best decision in how to fire him, at least he gave a bad coach a chance. that's something bird did'nt do for zeke in indy. f@#& bird!
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
2/2/2004  12:50 PM
"Showed no class in the 80's saying larry bird claim to fame is only cause he's white"
sucks to be zeke in the fact that that's one misconception that will haunt him for the rest of his career. in actuallity he only repeated that statement. in the "media world" if you ever repeat anything that your asked, that makes it your statement. that's probably why bird was so quick to fire him.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/2/2004  4:14 PM
FROM NALOD:Isiah is hurting more people. He says one thing, and creates an unprofessional environment.
I like the winning, but I don't understand why the BS regardng players.

Trying to run Shandon out is silly. Penny has not proven durable and plays little dfense. Allan is hurt, and we all know he needs rest from time to time.

Shandon is an Iron man. Stripping him of his streak, and now asking him to step up is silly.

They can make it an unpleasent place to play, and free agents whom might want to come here might think twice.

Frank should be getting minutes. This is silly.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Zeke has no class

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy