Author Thread
CanadianKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #483
Canada
1/31/2004  2:09 PM
http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/45430.htm

At least talk to the guy.

He even generated bad vibes at last years All Star game when he dissed Walker & Pierce.

At is a genius move Larry Bird made firing Zeke.

Watch the Pacers go to the NBA Final Zeke!

Showed no class in the 80's saying Larry Bird claim to fame is only because he's white.

Check out his bunch of cronies,Butch Cater(Loser)Darilyl Walker(Joke).Everywhere he goes bad **** follows.

Donnie Walsh is the only reason Pacers are where they are.

Dolan should have brought Jerry West aboard in 2001 as GM and left Laydown as President.

What's Lenny going to be thinking with Zeke looking over his shoulder if & when he goes on a extended losing streak.

CBA 40= years 1 year destroyed by Zeke

This Man is a weopon of sports franchise destruction

Thoughts?
Pure Starks Love
AUTOADVERT
bigblitz2001
Member: #535
1/31/2004  2:20 PM
Thoughts?

yeah stop crying, your obviously a Isiah hater.

No matter what he does your gonna cry about it. If he trades KT for Tim Duncan Im sure you will find a problem with it. Or if you can't find a problem with it you will bring up the CBA. Let it go, he is doing a great job so far, who gives a crap about the CBA or anything else you mentioned.
CanadianKnicksFan
Canada
1/31/2004  2:30 PM
You judge a BBall exec & coach by his record.

Zeke's speaks for itself

He left a mess in Toronto,CBA & Indiana.Showed no class in his dealings with Dice & Chaney.

you think Lenny will tolerate him peering over his shoulder,i think not

This ends with Lenny swearing to himself & leaving MSG in disgust

Mark my words
Pure Starks Love
CanadianKnicksFan
Canada
1/31/2004  2:34 PM
Posted by bigblitz2001:
Thoughts?

yeah stop crying, your obviously a Isiah hater.

No matter what he does your gonna cry about it. If he trades KT for Tim Duncan Im sure you will find a problem with it. Or if you can't find a problem with it you will bring up the CBA. Let it go, he is doing a great job so far, who gives a crap about the CBA or anything else you mentioned.

your right i do hate Zeke.I saw right up close & personal what happened in Toronto,and that was a huge mess.Thank god the Maple Leafs bought the team.

Zeke tried to buy the Raps,with little or no collteral.The banks up here just laughed.

Come on the man drafted Camby of Rahim,Walker & Steph

LOL
Pure Starks Love
bigblitz2001
Member: #535
1/31/2004  2:45 PM
Posted by CanadianKnicksFan:

You judge a BBall exec & coach by his record.

Zeke's speaks for itself

He left a mess in Toronto,CBA & Indiana.Showed no class in his dealings with Dice & Chaney.

you think Lenny will tolerate him peering over his shoulder,i think not

This ends with Lenny swearing to himself & leaving MSG in disgust

Mark my words

Stop trying to explain away your bias and hate, it only makes you sound foolish.
I would love for Isiah to leave a mess in NY like he left in Indiana they aren’t a mess they are a champ contender. As a GM (from Toronto) Isiah has a reputation as a good talent evaluator and someone willing to take a risk. I'll take that any day. Who cares about the CBA he doesn’t own the knicks, totally different situation and makes no sense to even mention it here. Dice can cry all you wants he is a pro basketball player not a child so what Isiah didn’t have a sit down meeting with him. He sounds like a baby.

As for Lenny:
I didn’t know you can tell the future, but since you can lottery #s are more appreciated than Knicks predictions. Thanks.
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #575
Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1/31/2004  3:13 PM

[/quote]

LOL
[/quote]

He also drafted someone who goes by the name of TMac
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/31/2004  4:02 PM
what's Thomas supposed to say? If he's all happy nice to McDyess he's lying. He knew McDyess was getting moved so he was distant. Thats not class its human nature.

McDyess had some bad breaks the last couple years, none of which were the Knicks fault. We owe him nothing. Stop crying... its about basketball, not what the backpage tabloids write which is BS half the time anyway (PS- hows our new coach Fratello working out?)
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
CanadianKnicksFan
Canada
1/31/2004  4:05 PM
Posted by 1:

LOL
[/quote]

He also drafted someone who goes by the name of TMac
[/quote]

Yes a Selfesh crybaby thst's what Tmac is

Oh by the way Kobe was their in 96 also

LOL
Pure Starks Love
CanadianKnicksFan
Canada
1/31/2004  4:13 PM
Wake up! Zeke isn't the BBall Genius you think he is.

Fact's say he shows bad judgemeny under pressure.

He is the samr man who was whining about Larry Bird's treatment of him LOL

He get's no credit for the Pacers success,Donnie Walsh made all the player moves not Zeke.

He kissed JO's ass & made other players like4 Brad Miller want to leave ASAp.

Funny how he made all those first round exits

As for his coaching abilities let's just say he has a lot in common with Byron Scott.
Way Overated.

Pure Starks Love
CanadianKnicksFan
Canada
1/31/2004  4:28 PM
As a gm in this league check out the head coaches he has hiried

Nuff said

Brendon Malone 1995 - 19996 firied by Zeke for trying to win
Daryll Walker 1996 - 1998 Wouldn't play McGrady,Played Camby out of position,Firied by Zeke
Brought Butch Carter in as HC in early 1998 his last move as gm & president - LOL Cartermade enemy's of Tmac & Camby

LOL
Lenny Wilkens 2004 Jury still out
Pure Starks Love
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
1/31/2004  4:50 PM
Isiah could have handled it better, but to be honest, I'm more concerned with how much he improves the Knicks.
CanadianKnicksFan
Canada
1/31/2004  5:10 PM
Posted by Rich:

Isiah could have handled it better, but to be honest, I'm more concerned with how much he improves the Knicks.

Agreed but he needs to start building through draft pics,& other teams stupidity,Not through silly Wallace for KVH/KT Trades
Pure Starks Love
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/31/2004  6:22 PM
Posted by Rich:

Agreed but he needs to start building through draft pics,& other teams stupidity,Not through silly Wallace for KVH/KT Trades

wow, you are judging Thomas on things he has not even done. Nice.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/31/2004  6:25 PM
"Dice, I think I am going to trade you this week, play well."

"Hey Dice, that trade I thought was going down didn't go through. Sorry."

"Dice, come here, I am going to trade you 3 days from now, but I want you to play hard in tomorrow's game."

"Dice, you wannna lick of this ice cream? Sych!"
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
spreeeewell
Member: #436
1/31/2004  7:01 PM

http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/45430.htm

At least talk to the guy.

He even generated bad vibes at last years All Star game when he dissed Walker & Pierce.

At is a genius move Larry Bird made firing Zeke.

Watch the Pacers go to the NBA Final Zeke!

Showed no class in the 80's saying Larry Bird claim to fame is only because he's white.

Check out his bunch of cronies,Butch Cater(Loser)Darilyl Walker(Joke).Everywhere he goes bad **** follows.

Donnie Walsh is the only reason Pacers are where they are.

Dolan should have brought Jerry West aboard in 2001 as GM and left Laydown as President.

What's Lenny going to be thinking with Zeke looking over his shoulder if & when he goes on a extended losing streak.

CBA 40= years 1 year destroyed by Zeke

This Man is a weopon of sports franchise destruction

Thoughts?
You sound like scorned beaacth. and so does Mcdyess. I'm glad we got rid of him,so sensitive...
I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees!
CanadianKnicksFan
Canada
1/31/2004  10:02 PM
When it comes down to it, where all people and should be treated with respect & honesty,Something Zeke doesn't seem to be able to do.

Dice worked hard for us trying to come back,Yes the deal was a good one,But Zeke could have handled it with class.

You think a class act like Jerry West would pull a something like this?

You will never hear a NBA player say something bad about Jerry West
Pure Starks Love
simrud
Member: #474
USA
2/1/2004  1:12 AM
Cmon man let it go. Iseah's record in Toronto is questionable, he did both good and bad things there. It was his first GM job in the NBA, so mitakes are natural. Firing Malone for winnin to much was a good thing by the way, why whould you want to win 25 games over 20 and get the 4th pick instead of liek 2nd? As for the rest there is a lot of good and bad both. He has deon great witht he Kncks so far. His treatment of Chaney was awesome, the man deserved to be humiliated for haning on for so long inspite of being a horrible coach. Dyes can just stuff it. He is a bust and a has been, now he is just bitter. He cost us a pick, if anything Knick fans should be angry with Dyess for being such a brittle damanged goods. We all waited for him for so long and in the end it was all for nothing, waiting for Godoe lol.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
technomaster
Member: #426
USA
2/1/2004  7:24 AM
I still don't know how you trade someone or fire someone with class.

You don't tell someone they're about to be traded because it will affect their psyche. You don't want to tell them, otherwise you risk them tanking the game--- and hey, until a trade is officially made, there's always the risk of things falling through at the last minute, then you risk the classy situation of losing a player's confidence if he has to stay with the team.

You don't tell someone, "hey--- I'm thinking about firing you at the end of the week, but I don't have a replacement secured yet... but I wanted to give you a heads up because it could happen soon."

The only potentially classy trade situatons are where there is a veteran player on a losing team who wants to end his career on a winning team...

Other than that, it's a rough business.
“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
CanadianKnicksFan
Canada
2/1/2004  10:18 AM
You don't go on Letterman & laugh at his expense then fire the man the next day

He should have postponed the appearance
Pure Starks Love
KNICKSdom
Alba Posts: 8
Member: #545
USA
2/1/2004  10:26 AM
Posted by fishmike:

what's Thomas supposed to say? If he's all happy nice to McDyess he's lying. He knew McDyess was getting moved so he was distant. Thats not class its human nature.

McDyess had some bad breaks the last couple years, none of which were the Knicks fault. We owe him nothing. Stop crying... its about basketball, not what the backpage tabloids write which is BS half the time anyway (PS- hows our new coach Fratello working out?)
This is music to my ears. I couldn't agree more. Maybe Zeke should have had boxes of tissues available for the media and McDyess to heal the crying.

[Edited by - KNICKSdom on 02/01/2004 10:28:38]
Knicks are happening and have a Unicorn.
Zeke has no class

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy