very funny stuff.
Had enough Melo?
AUTOADVERT
misterearl
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #799
USA
2/10/2011  10:10 PM
“The thing about Landry is that you can ask him to be the fourth or fifth option on a team, or the first, and he won’t waver,” Johnny Dawkins, who coached Fields at Stanford, said in a telephone interview.

“But what we told teams was that Landry shot almost 50 percent while often double-teamed, and he scored 22 a game without being a high-volume shooter,” he added. “What I would tell you about him is that he’s a kid who is really a student of the game and very detail-oriented.”

“He’s a true professional,” Dawkins said.

once a knick always a knick
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/10/2011  10:15 PM
AnubisADL wrote:This guy is hilarious. Seems like a cool dude too.

yea, he is a good kid, it seems.. it is a shame no one seemed to notice he he was.. haha... the lady said" I like the spurs" not knowing she was talking to a pro basketball player who played against the spurs... hahaha..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
2/10/2011  10:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/10/2011  10:45 PM
"I heard he can go 1 on 5."

That was great. It's impossible not to love Landry.

misterearl
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #799
USA
2/10/2011  10:36 PM
Number 6 Jerseys Anyone?

The best may be yet to come for a late bloomer with a superior work ethic. Johnson recalls seeing Fields put himself through grueling workouts after games. Early this season New York coaches had to slow Fields down in practice because they felt he was pushing too hard. In college when his team sat down to review the previous day's game film, Fields had often watched it the night before. D'Antoni believes over time Fields will develop into a regular double double threat. "Whatever role you give him, he'll accept," says Stanford coach Johnny Dawkins. "And he will find a way to get better. He hasn't reached his full potential."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1180916/index.htm#ixzz1DcNF0Rhv

once a knick always a knick
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

2/11/2011  3:26 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/11/2011  12:08 PM
Very funny. I love this kid. Here's hoping Donnie can devise a way to keep him out of the Carmelo deal.

I worked at Modells for a couple of years during college..Best part-time job I ever had man, hands down. We used to goof off like this all day long..Very tight group we had--we used to do a lot of **** together after work..Met my wife there..My wife and I just had dinner with our friend Bryan and his wife recently and we met him there..Great memories..Great place to work--awesome Christmas party every year, time and a half Sunday, triple time on holidays..Anyone looking for a P/T job for yourselves or your kids, go grab an application..You can do a lot worse.

Landry Fields in "Operation: Modells"

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy