[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Trade Ideas Wanted
Author Thread
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
11/5/2001  12:43 PM
I think the Knicks will trade Anderson when his 90 day trade probation is over. Look at this trade:

S. Anderson + K. Thomas
for
Lorenzen Wright
-
or
-
M. Camby + Shandon Anderson + Mark Jackson + 2nd round draft pick
for
A. McDyess + N. VanExel

Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Member: #41
11/5/2001  1:05 PM
Posted by falcindor:

I think the Knicks will trade Anderson when his 90 day trade probation is over. Look at this trade:

S. Anderson + K. Thomas
for
Lorenzen Wright
-
or
-
M. Camby + Shandon Anderson + Mark Jackson + 2nd round draft pick
for
A. McDyess + N. VanExel
Why would Memph give up Lorenzen? THEY WANT HIM. Plus, why give him up when he can play center and they are weak at Center? A more probable trade - KT+Shandon for Big Country. I don't like that trade, but it'd be more likely. Plus Marcus Camby + change for McDyess + Nick the Quick, please, that'd NEVER happen. It'd have to be like Camby+Houston+KT+Harrington+1st rounders for McDyess and VanXL.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/5/2001  1:14 PM
Shandon Anderson to the Grizz really doesn't make sense with the 2 first round picks they took to get small forwards (Gasol and Battier), and the recently resigned Micheal Dickerson. Caseloads is correct, the Grizz want Wright and he is playing well. 26 rebounds in the last game...wow.

(yes, we must fix the censoring software)
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Caseloads
Member: #41
11/5/2001  2:30 PM
Posted by Andrew:

Shandon Anderson to the Grizz really doesn't make sense with the 2 first round picks they took to get small forwards (Gasol and Battier), and the recently resigned Micheal Dickerson. Caseloads is correct, the Grizz want Wright and he is playing well. 26 rebounds in the last game...wow.

(yes, we must fix the censoring software)
Andrew - thanks. What do you think about how the team is playing this year. How do you really feel?
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/5/2001  2:59 PM
Posted by Caseloads:

Andrew - thanks. What do you think about how the team is playing this year. How do you really feel?

Right now I don't like the team. When Camby returns we might get better, but I don't think we are fooling anyone into thinking we are contenders this season.

Houston: Don't like his game demenor. Not a leader, and always takes a back seat to another star player. Thats ok if you are a role player, but the guy is making $100M. I'd trade him for a big oaf and a 1st round pick if possible.

Spree: Love the guy. Super competative, and would do anything to win. We need more people like him. Seems to have worked on his 3PT shot and always plays D. Hates to lose. Can you say that about Allan?

Shandon: I heard from Rocket fans that his shot was terrible, and started to believe it after the first game, but I like him. His offense has come around and he is playing great D. He is a poor mans Spree, and I really wouldn't want to trade him if possible.

Camby: Stay healty and he may be a player, but how much has he really improved since he can into the league? I sort of think the overall quality of big men has declined over the years, and Camby's level has stayed relatively the same. On our team of midgets, he does stand out though.

KT: An average power forward at best. Is he going to be any better than he is right now.....no.

Othella: Hard working, plays his butt off, but with limited athletic ability and height he's not going to be that much better than KT.

Spoon: Good all around player...wouldn't be surprised if he was starting by the end of the year.

Jax, Eisley and Ward: Back up PGs.

Spencer: I thought he could fill in for Camby, but after seeing him I've changed my mind. We should change his knickname from Sprencer "For Hire" to.. Spencer "For Hire if you need someone to commit 4 fouls in 12 minutes".

PURE KNICKS LOVE
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/5/2001  3:27 PM
Right now i like Spree, Weatherspoon, Jax, Anderson, and Harrington, but we're not going to win unless we have the rest of the rotation at the top of their games. With Camby we should win many more games, but are only average without him. We need Marcus!
Trade Ideas Wanted

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy