[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Ginobili is awesome.
Author Thread
technomaster
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #426
USA
1/28/2004  2:53 PM
Subject says it all. He picked us apart last night with his defense, getting steals, deflections, and drawing a bunch of charges. That "traveling" call to Shandon was sooo unfair.

Alas, the guy is very court savvy and willing to give up his body for a call. He practically got half of our team in foul trouble by himself.

An athletic, skilled player like him would be a nice addition for our team.
“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
1/28/2004  3:00 PM
I agree....unfortunatly the Spurs kept enough cap money around to make sure he stays with the team.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/28/2004  3:05 PM
We tried to trade him for spree last year. The contracts did not work out.

Forget it this year, Isiah does not like European players.

I forget the source of this.

I think Isiah is afraid they may dress better than him!

Manu was a second round pick, similar to what we did with Milos. They waited on him, and it proved excellent for the Spurs. Thats how you get lucky, one must hold on to chips and use them over a long period of time. Starbury is here, enjoy him. WIth dices contract, milos, lampe, and the No. 1 pick, we have little to work with. Oh, I forgot, we got rid of Eisley!!

By the way, Milos did what was good for Milos which many fans do not like.

Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
1/28/2004  3:41 PM
I think the whole 'Isiah does not like European players' thing is a rumor....he signed that one guy to a 10 day contract. Maybe he doesn't like unproven or soft Euros.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/28/2004  4:01 PM
I finally got a glimpse of Lampe last week when Phoenix played. He was terrible. Most euros that are succesful in the nba has shown glimpses of their talent first time out. Lampe just did not look like he had much talent. He was slow and seemed content to be in the perimeter.

I am liking the Marbury trade better every day. That is at least until I see how Milos plays next year.
ARES
Member: #406
1/28/2004  4:32 PM
ginolbi is every thing i wish Allan was
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/28/2004  4:55 PM
Posted by ARES:

ginolbi is every thing i wish Allan was

strange but true.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
ARES
Member: #406
1/29/2004  9:54 AM
when the knicks hit there perimeter jumpers they have a shot at winning, but we all play ball and even at the professional level, you will missmost of your shots beyound 18 feet. it's just basic basketball, get high pct shots. Ginobli i like to call him the X factor, when he plays well man San Antonio is almost unbeatable. He drives to the hole, puts pressure on defenders gets to the line and plays good defense. In the Game against the knicks he got some huge rebounds.

Although he is inconsistent and trigger happy he has a bright future.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS, BUT EVERYTHING IN NEW YORK AINT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS
Ginobili is awesome.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy