[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

for antwan jamison i would........
Author Thread
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
1/28/2004  11:45 AM
trade anyone on the teams except marbury for him and take back bad contracts. yeah, i would take forston AND bradley to attain him. i do not know if it would work (hardcore would definately know) but i would give up houston, kt and mutumbo. huge risk giving up three of our starters but it could solve more problems for both teams. dallas need a low post presense that can defend and match size. they have them in kurt and jacque mutumbo. plus houston who can shoot the lights out and provide a outside scoring spark from the bench they need. m you think cuban's eyes won't light up seeing houston, nash, walker and nowitski lurking around the perimeter?

meanwhile the knicks get an athletic forward who played sf and pf in the west, no doubt. it is a shame to see him pretty much rotting his talent away on a team where he is frigging fifth option. he has first and second option talent. he could be among the best in his position in the east and him running the floor with marbury is a sight. we get bradley who is 6 years younger than deke and can still block shots. not having a stellar year but he did do well last year. plus his playing time is cut becuase dallas' "ice capades" of a team is on the floor most of the time. i think bradley would do well in the east becuase he is still an intimidator. fortson's reputation is not great but he sure can rebound. he is tough in the paint and he would also benifit in the east. we probably need another contract from them to make it work like do they still have avery johnson? it would be a big pill to swallow but i think jamison is worth it. exponentially better option than sheed or rahim.
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/28/2004  12:12 PM
I think I am starting to get persuaded that a KT & Deke for Jamison trade would be OK for the Knicks provided that the Knicks could also bring on some althletic defensive players or some tough-nosed big men (Oak, Mason maybe).

Almost anything that would move Houston for another good max player would be OK in my mind. heh, , I can't come up with a trade that would involve Houston and Jamison that I like and which both teams would maybe do.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
jazz74
1/28/2004  12:23 PM
yeah, we are thinking alike. i love houston and he is probably my top three all-time knick player but we need to move him. i feel bad for him lugging around like that. i would say jamison and houston ( both max players)but i don't think cuban is going nuts for houston. but having deke and kt is a little appealing. we could wish.
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
1/28/2004  1:50 PM
How is IT going to move Houston? First off, he makes too much money and second, he is HURT! There is a better chance of Rolando Blackman coming out of retirment then there is of Houston being traded!

As for Houston's knee. I think IT should pay some careful attention to Dr. Norm Scott. First off, there was the Camby incident. Then DICE, who is still suffering from Pain in his knee. Now houston. I realize Dice had a serious injury, but HOUSOTN just had his knee cleaned out. IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS LONG FOR HIM TO BE BACK TO NORMAL. I think Houston should go and get a second opinion on his knee.

I think the KNicks should fire Norm Scott as the team doctor and get someone else and SOON.
jazz74
1/28/2004  3:05 PM
yeah, "psycho" norman scott is just a hack artist. i can not think of one success story. look at his record( dyess, houston, ewing). not good. the only possible way to trade houston is to take back unwanted players that are making a lot of money ( like bradley or fortson).
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/28/2004  3:14 PM
H20 is unmovable. His career is not over.

We need a trade soon, we are now blaming docters?

Jamison makes us small. He is a SF.

A major talent, reminds me of Bernard King but he has not tapped his potential. Does he fulfil our need for a low post presence?

Dallas has Finley, no need for H20 there. Bradley does not bother me, as a role player. Now that Laydog is gone, Bradley is now acceptable?

Are we so desporate that our hopes are for a trade again?

OR how does Wilk figure out that when Marbury gets doubled up high, he has no one to pass to?

Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
1/28/2004  10:31 PM
I want Abdur-Rahim. Granted, he has been called a loser, but he has a post up game, and he is readily available. The new Knick environment could resuscitate his heart. Isiah has to find a way to get it done.
MaseInYourFace
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #546
Canada
1/28/2004  11:55 PM
i'd love rahim, he's playing for atlanta, youcan't expect too much. that guy has talent period-he can put the rock in the hoop.

Yes! - Marv Albert
for antwan jamison i would........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy