[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Moderators-Read
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #575
Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1/27/2004  5:06 PM
I suggest that you ban s3221. He is obsessed with realgm.com and beleieves that if a trade works on there it is a good trade. He watses time argueing with people about his stupid unrelaistic trades that he makes.
AUTOADVERT
knixnprix
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #548
USA
1/27/2004  5:38 PM
talk about beef. lol ha ha ha

[Edited by - knixnprix on 01/27/2004 17:39:38]
FRANK WILLIAMS should be an allstar. The BEST knick this season!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
1/27/2004  6:12 PM
Speaking of LOL, juvenille dire-need-of-a-writing-lesson nonsense like this is what gets people banned:
Posted by knixnprix:

lol, you are too funny dude. confusing me with somebody else just becasue you can't deffend some simple points you made is just plain sick. i read a lot of your posts and you sound like a smart dude but, acting like a lil kid now is just plain silly and foolish. i didn't want to reply to your first remarks because i held respect for you, then i just thought that you wanted to know what others thought about your concerns, so i did. i don't wannabe an enemy of anyone in here. i am just here to speek my mind about my only favorite team in the world. now i think that posting replies to your posts is not even worth the effort because you have just proved that you are a hard headed dude like every body said in another thread. from nalod to woods, to some other folks.

It also gets your IP traced, and net access shut down.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
1/27/2004  6:28 PM
Posted by 1:

I suggest that you ban s3221. He is obsessed with realgm.com and beleieves that if a trade works on there it is a good trade. He watses time argueing with people about his stupid unrelaistic trades that he makes.

u honestly think they should ban him for that???
U dun agree wit some trades so he gets banned...sounds fair
Does this work with everyone cause i wasnt so found of ur Deke, KT, and frank for jamison trade
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
1/27/2004  6:37 PM
Nah, s3221 won't get banned for that. What he should do is just create a thread where he can post good trades. BTW, some of those trades were posted as a joke (at least I hope! LOL)

The mods just ban those who aren't intelligent or articulate enough to participate in legitimate discussions.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #575
Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1/27/2004  7:08 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

Nah, s3221 won't get banned for that. What he should do is just create a thread where he can post good trades. BTW, some of those trades were posted as a joke (at least I hope! LOL)

The mods just ban those who aren't intelligent or articulate enough to participate in legitimate discussions.

which is s3221
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/27/2004  9:37 PM
Andrew and I do try to Mod out completely ridiculous posts, at the same time we do have to be mindful of heavy sarcasm and outright opposing thought. Can't blame folks for having a differing opinion but we will weed out the blatant ignorance. We do try to encourage new or young posters.

If you don't like, ignore.

Fair and Balanced. No Fox News, more like Al Franken.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Topic LOCKED
Moderators-Read

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy