[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Ward back in the House: SA v Knicks Thread (1/27)
Author Thread
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
1/27/2004  4:28 PM
Hardcore, Martin and I monitor the users pretty regularly...don't think that you are correct about knixnprix or Bobby being duplicates of playa2. Back to basketball please.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

1/27/2004  4:39 PM
Tonight's game will show why we should have traded for Sheed instead of Marbury. Nobody plays Tim Duncan as well as Rahsheed Wallace.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
1/27/2004  4:44 PM
Posted by Andrew:

Hardcore, Martin and I monitor the users pretty regularly...don't think that you are correct about knixnprix or Bobby being duplicates of playa2. Back to basketball please.

Andrew, is whoever that is talking basketball? LOL This is the Spurs vs. Knicks thread. I have no prob discussing the game. Some folks just want to banter for the hell of it. If anyone needs to be told to stay on topic, it's not me.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
knixnprix
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #548
USA
1/27/2004  4:46 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

Yep. Thought so. Keep it up. You'll be banned in to time at this rate.

As much as you want to bait me, I find it more fun to watch you squirm. You need validation, and having me embarass you online in this forum seems to be your reason to exist. Now I won't even give you that much. I am happy my Knicks are in a better situation. I have no need to verbally kick you in the teeth like I used to. The mods want to improve the quality of the forum, which is why cats like you get banned. Now that my team has Isiah and Lenny instead of LayDown & Chaney, I am good to go. I don't need the animosity, whereas you wallow in it. Folks like you don't so much as deserve my fury anymore, just my pity.

Moving on...

Has anyone heard updates about whether Allan is still going to play tonight?
lol, you are too funny dude. confusing me with somebody else just becasue you can't deffend some simple points you made is just plain sick. i read a lot of your posts and you sound like a smart dude but, acting like a lil kid now is just plain silly and foolish. i didn't want to reply to your first remarks because i held respect for you, then i just thought that you wanted to know what others thought about your concerns, so i did. i don't wannabe an enemy of anyone in here. i am just here to speek my mind about my only favorite team in the world. now i think that posting replies to your posts is not even worth the effort because you have just proved that you are a hard headed dude like every body said in another thread. from nalod to woods, to some other folks.
FRANK WILLIAMS should be an allstar. The BEST knick this season!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
1/27/2004  4:47 PM
Posted by gogetit:

Tonight's game will show why we should have traded for Sheed instead of Marbury. Nobody plays Tim Duncan as well as Rahsheed Wallace.

I agree that Sheed plays Duncan well, but hey, we may still get him. Just not in time for tonight's game.

The ideal situation would be to have both Starbury and Sheed. Then we would be more than ready for any team in the League IMO.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #575
Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1/27/2004  5:01 PM
Posted by gogetit:

Don't you realize that Weed's contract and Marbury's are totally different. The Blazers would have never traded Weed for the players that we traded for Marbury. Weed is in the last year of his deal, do u think that they would have wanted Eisly?

[Edited by - 1 on 01/27/2004 17:02:01]
MaseInYourFace
Member: #546
Canada
1/27/2004  5:08 PM
i dont see how we lose to the wade-less heat at home and beat then beat the spurs. yea we didn't have houston, we'll see.
Yes! - Marv Albert
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
1/27/2004  5:38 PM
I just hope that Allan doesn't end up trying to play and makes that knee even worse than it already is. However, if he can come in tonight and hit his open shots, then we will have a much better chance of getting a W tonight.

We will see at gametime.
playa2

1/27/2004  5:46 PM
Posted by gogetit:

I agree that Sheed plays Duncan well, but hey, we may still get him. Just not in time for tonight's game.

The ideal situation would be to have both Starbury and Sheed. Then we would be more than ready for any team in the League IMO.

SHEED MAKES ABOUT 17 MIL RIGHT? We trade dice and ward and draftpick for SHEED and QYTEL WOODS. We could have had Sheed and kept Marbury on the suns roster where he got ran out. Marion and AMARE got tired of him, he wears out his welcome... him being traded so often so soon proves it.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
1/27/2004  6:07 PM
Marbury will be okay here on the Knicks. He always wanted to be a Knick, and now that he's finally here, he'll do all he can in order to help the Knicks be a better team. LOL He's not gonna wear his welocme out anytime soon.

Isiah is working on getting Sheed now. Cool out, son. Everything will be okay.
LongIslandKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #496
USA
1/27/2004  6:38 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

Spurs are a joke. Knicks by 45.

You sure you wanna bet on that? LOL!
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
1/27/2004  6:47 PM
Posted by gogetit:
Posted by gogetit:

SHEED MAKES ABOUT 17 MIL RIGHT? We trade dice and ward and draftpick for SHEED and QYTEL WOODS. We could have had Sheed and kept Marbury on the suns roster where he got ran out. Marion and AMARE got tired of him, he wears out his welcome... him being traded so often so soon proves it.
Actually him getting traded so often doesnt prove nething...they were talkin bout this on sports center b4...first trade, draft day trade which usually arent that smart (ie. Vlade for Kobe), second trade by minnesota...forgot wat the reason was for that. third traded by the nets....he was traded for kidd, self explanatory, four traded by phoenix for all that cap relief...sounded a whole lot better on espn, but still
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
1/27/2004  7:18 PM
Spurs are a joke. knicks win by 55.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
1/27/2004  7:43 PM
That was a good tribute to Charlie Ward. After 9+ sesaons of service to the Knicks, he deserved it.
nykdunk
Member: #570
USA
1/27/2004  8:09 PM
Here comes Moochie. There goes the game.
playa2

1/27/2004  8:12 PM
Penny Hardaway is gonna give us more nickel games, he is not worth the money he's making.
playa2

1/27/2004  8:13 PM
where is frank, so he can school cholly ward.

I can't believe Wilken's is he taking medication or what, Frank would be taking cholly to da rack.

[Edited by - gogetit on 01/27/2004 20:27:39]
nykdunk
USA
1/27/2004  8:15 PM
THAT FCK'N PIECE OF ***** MOOCHIE COULDN'T HOLD FRANK WILLIAMS' JOCK STRAP. FIRE WILKENS. FIRE WILKENS. FIRE WILKENS. FIRE WILKENS.

[Edited by - NYKDUNK on 01/27/2004 20:15:55]
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
1/27/2004  8:16 PM
WTF is up with all these fouls, whistles and turnovers? Damn!
nykdunk
USA
1/27/2004  8:16 PM

WTF is up with all these fouls, whistles and turnovers? Damn!

All Moochie's fault. When he comes into the game, the offense falls asleep.
Ward back in the House: SA v Knicks Thread (1/27)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy