[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

put allan on the il
Author Thread
posterchild
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #547
USA
1/26/2004  1:13 PM
allan has not been himself for a majority of this season. he is injured and needs time to heal, i don't like hearing him whine about his knees needing rest so, the knicks should give him that rest. in that period, lenny could further take a look at what shandon can offer to what lenny is trying to do with this team. with allen hurting, he's no where near as good as a healty shandon, atleast i like to think so. the knicks could have really used his game against miami because his absence really hurt. having to use frank at the sg position wasn't a good idea because he looked clueless on the offense.
i know i know, there is a lot of gap between games coming up for the knicks, but what if allan gets more hurt in that period, can the knicks risk loosing him? no imo. allan could become a great force for us when he comes back completely healty, of course there will be a "regaining the touch period" but the knicks will be able to afford by then. i don't think we will miss a beat by loosing allan for a while because we are so deep in his position, shandon can become one of marbury's prime targets of his spectacular passes, making the knicks offence flow like water. plus, marbury should look to score more anyway, and others could recover for allan's production. as you know, allan hasn't exactly been himself on the offense, on top of that, he has been a major deffensive liability for us in the past few games. as you all know, shandon is by far a better deffender.
this gives a chance for guys like kvh, penny, shandon, marbury, frank to really step up their game and show exactly what this team is about. i don't think it has been happening because of allan's injury. they should turn out to be a better team then allan trying to chugg it out.
Frank Williams is the best knicks player this year. mad Respect
AUTOADVERT
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
1/26/2004  1:16 PM
Posted by posterchild:

what if allan gets more hurt in that period, can the knicks risk loosing him? no imo. allan could become a great force for us when he comes back completely healty, of course there will be a "regaining the touch period" but the knicks will be able to afford by then.

We will be be fine if Houston has to taken significant time off. Penny and Shandon can more than fill in for H2O.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
knixnprix
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #548
USA
1/26/2004  3:01 PM
Bro. What have you been somking? Allan is the second best player on our team, if we loose him, wheather injured or not, it will make a very big difference in terms of team chemistry in the play-offs. We need our big time players still playing with each other to build chemisty. Everybody has not gotten used to playing with marbury yet, till we don't have that, breaking any cruicial piece of this team will hurt.
FRANK WILLIAMS should be an allstar. The BEST knick this season!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/26/2004  3:06 PM
actually Shandon looks great playing with Marbury. Just don't play Shandon in the 4th, play Penny.

But serious, if we don't have Houston to hit some shots in the 4th then we're in big trouble.
put allan on the il

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy