[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Christmas time in NYC, Bright lites, shopping, Magic in the air and something special might have happene in the second half.....
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/15/2010  11:59 PM
Gallo came of age!

He was playmaking in the first half. Unselfish ball. Then he hit big shots and filled in until AMare and Felton took over.

Wilson was his usual quite good game, no knocks, but Gallo broke thru tonite.

He is not going to wake up in the morning and be Larry Bird, and not every game is he going to fly, but tonite the bar on his game got raised and he elevated the team and kept them in the game.

You can get melo but do not trade this kid.

That game was just flat out great! National TV, both teams duked it out, special plays and Amare was amazing!

I loved at half time he laughed when he said his neck hurt and he had to bend down to talk to the girl!!!! How many superstars would have just been flat on that? Dude was in the moment and just enjoying the whole experience!

This team is not perfect and we not contenders yet, but I like them, and like watching this team play like no other in over 10 years.

Do not trade Gallo!!! Do or don't do what you got to but Im thinking there other options. Plan A didn't work out but plan B is a hell of a plan!

Thank you Donnie!!! That was great even in defeat!

AUTOADVERT
orangeblobman
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2539
Nauru
12/16/2010  8:15 AM
Gallinari, he's the man. Those dunkshots, wow. Slam dunk, slam dunk, trey bucket, all this hot jazz in the third quarter. Terrific. The guy is special. Doesn't take possessions off, plays tough D all the time. Best all around baller on the team. Unselfish. Company-minded.

What about that floater and the foul with about a minute left, after Allen put them up by 3? Clutch. Let's talk about clutch. This guy, his blood, it's not human blood, it's ice in his veins. Nothing flows through his system, it's just ice, he's so cool all the time, how is he even alive? He's a mutant. The coolest player in crunch time in the league. You just can't scare this guy. And that's the type of mind we need on this team. He will be a huge part of our championship team.

WE AIN'T NOWHERE WITH THIS BUM CHOKER IN CARMELO. GIVE ME STARKS'S 2-21 ANY DAY OVER THIS LACKLUSTER CLUSTEREFF.
Nalod
USA
12/16/2010  8:50 AM
Got old when Mark Jax and JVG kept going on and on about the Melo Drama while unfolding before our eyes our team went toe to to with the elite in a game Im sure Boston also wanted to make a statement. They did, they showed knicks they not ready to close games out, but thats a process that is learned.

Felton has been on the big stage before with UNC but he came up big.

Im not sure Im ready to call Gallo a "Cyborg Cold blooded Robo Gallo" but he came up big.

He finished stronger last nite going to the rim better than he has been. Take a step back and you can see the kid is still a work in progress and his game is much differnt than last year.

IM a fan. Don't ask me about trading our players.

matt
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #487
USA
12/16/2010  9:56 AM
orangeblobman wrote:Gallinari, he's the man. Those dunkshots, wow. Slam dunk, slam dunk, trey bucket, all this hot jazz in the third quarter. Terrific. The guy is special. Doesn't take possessions off, plays tough D all the time. Best all around baller on the team. Unselfish. Company-minded.

What about that floater and the foul with about a minute left, after Allen put them up by 3? Clutch. Let's talk about clutch. This guy, his blood, it's not human blood, it's ice in his veins. Nothing flows through his system, it's just ice, he's so cool all the time, how is he even alive? He's a mutant. The coolest player in crunch time in the league. You just can't scare this guy. And that's the type of mind we need on this team. He will be a huge part of our championship team.

Except for taking the entire first half off... yeah. I don't know what makes him turn it on/off so blatantly but unless he figures out how to keep it close to on all the time, I think the Knicks should look to move him

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/16/2010  10:05 AM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/16/2010  10:08 AM
Nalod wrote:Got old when Mark Jax and JVG kept going on and on about the Melo Drama while unfolding before our eyes our team went toe to to with the elite in a game Im sure Boston also wanted to make a statement. They did, they showed knicks they not ready to close games out, but thats a process that is learned.

Felton has been on the big stage before with UNC but he came up big.

Im not sure Im ready to call Gallo a "Cyborg Cold blooded Robo Gallo" but he came up big.

He finished stronger last nite going to the rim better than he has been. Take a step back and you can see the kid is still a work in progress and his game is much differnt than last year.

IM a fan. Don't ask me about trading our players.

if he don't want to be traded for Melo, this is what he is going to have to display over the next 20 games.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
orangeblobman
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2539
Nauru
12/16/2010  10:08 AM
matt wrote:
orangeblobman wrote:Gallinari, he's the man. Those dunkshots, wow. Slam dunk, slam dunk, trey bucket, all this hot jazz in the third quarter. Terrific. The guy is special. Doesn't take possessions off, plays tough D all the time. Best all around baller on the team. Unselfish. Company-minded.

Except for taking the entire first half off... yeah. I don't know what makes him turn it on/off so blatantly but unless he figures out how to keep it close to on all the time, I think the Knicks should look to move him

I think it's immaturity. He reminds me of myself when I was younger. I had to get hyped or angry or something to go hard. It's just a barrier he has to cross in his mind, to go hard all the time. I go hard all the time right now. It's a matter of time.

WE AIN'T NOWHERE WITH THIS BUM CHOKER IN CARMELO. GIVE ME STARKS'S 2-21 ANY DAY OVER THIS LACKLUSTER CLUSTEREFF.
loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

12/16/2010  11:14 AM
The idea that we have a regular 30 pt scorer and someone else who plays smart team fame and can literally step it up when the team needs him is new to most Knicks fan. It will take time for us to appreciate what we really have here.
TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

12/16/2010  12:08 PM
I have to agree with Martin: If he doesn't bring consistency, he's heading to Denver for Melo. This team is constructed to be a scoring juggernaut. Gallo has to "wake up" before he gets shipped out. I think he heard the message from and will consider it a valuable wake-up call.

Before Feb 24th, Melo will sign with the Nets, we will pick up a defensive 5 and a backup 1, and let the chips fall where they may. This Knicks team can make the ECF or fight to the bitter end trying.

Nalod
USA
12/16/2010  12:20 PM
I thought he played a very good game in the fist half without scoring. Players do this.

Think about it, he was not assertive as a 21 year old on a crap team and im sure as a 22 year old he is having to assert his will on a team with all world Amare and alpha Felton. HE is Progressing. It does happen.

Last nite was the first time I can see he showed up big in a big game in big moments. Then Felton and amare took over.

Its not just about "insert" melo and its all the same. No fields, no chandler and no Gallo and we think our ball movement stays the same?

Christmas time in NYC, Bright lites, shopping, Magic in the air and something special might have happene in the second half.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy