12/16/2010  12:44 PM
God damn it, tix are so damn expensive for this one!! :(
AUTOADVERT
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
12/16/2010  12:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/16/2010  1:08 PM
Finestrg wrote:If we can get a big W on Fri then I can learn to live with this one tonight..But this one's gonna sting until Friday. :(

Same here. We were SO close to winning that game...Damn. As old as the Celts team players are, it comforts me knowing that team will be done soon- to hell with them.

We MUST beat the Heat tomorrow (and NOT in a nail-biter, either!) if the Knicks are committed to putting the league on notice and putting our team back on the map. In fact, it'll be great for us to get another win streak going and mow down some of these teams we have left to play this month and January. The Knicks MUST keep winning.

We need to improve our defense- especially on the interior. Too many opposing players get to the rim too easily on us.

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
misterearl
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #799
USA
12/16/2010  1:24 PM
hardcore - Mozgov has six hard fouls to give
once a knick always a knick
JrZyHuStLa
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1241

12/16/2010  1:26 PM
misterearl wrote:hardcore - Mozgov has six hard fouls to give

He ain't even ready to dish out fouls.

rp
Member: #2965
USA
12/16/2010  1:31 PM
AnubisADL wrote:We arent outrunning the Heat and if Paul Pierce and Allen can get into the paint with EASE then Wade and Lebron are going to have a field day.

Did anyone see those ESPN highlights they showed during the game? Good lord.

I saw on ESPN the reason Miami is playing better is because they are running instead of half court play. So you are right they will run but I think we can run with them. I am not saying we will win but thats the reason miami is playing better. They also said on ESPN that if they play defense and rebound bron/wade make their plays by running up court. But if a shot is made they look to the coach for instruction instead of running up court.

"Failure is only postponed success as long as courage coaches ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory" -Herbert Kaufman
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
12/16/2010  1:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/16/2010  1:43 PM

True, and that's all he has to offer, too. Eddy Curry has 6 fouls to give, as well. D'Antoni has yet to use him even when we need someone (who we don't offensively depend on) to absorb those extra fouls. The Knicks having Curry and Mozgov (and Turiaf, who is better but injured and getting limited PT) is a BIG part of the problem. The Knicks need someone to play the 5 who can be a defensive presence down low, get boards, and who can score when the need arises.

Amare can't stay @ the 5 all season, banging against bigger centers, extend himself on D and keep putting this team on his back and not burn out eventually. He needs help, and DW has to be well aware of that by now.

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
12/16/2010  1:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/16/2010  1:43 PM
JrZyHuStLa wrote:

LMAO... True. I cringe whenever that dude steps on the court. He's a project at best, and doesn't even belong in the rotation. The only time Mozgov should get PT is when the Knicks are up by 20 late in the 4th quarter, not after we fought for a small lead during the game, for him to come in, the opposition keys in on whoever he is "defending" and we end up losing the lead.

If we had a more defensive C who can play legit minutes healthy, then we can get more of a cushion, maintain it and make it more difficult for teams to score inside.

Silverfuel
Member: #268
USA
12/16/2010  7:03 PM
YO HARDCORE!! Welcome back bro. It's good to see the old timer Knick fans return! How is your boy Woodman?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
12/16/2010  7:12 PM
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN wrote:
JrZyHuStLa wrote:

LMAO... True. I cringe whenever that dude steps on the court. He's a project at best, and doesn't even belong in the rotation. The only time Mozgov should get PT is when the Knicks are up by 20 late in the 4th quarter, not after we fought for a small lead during the game, for him to come in, the opposition keys in on whoever he is "defending" and we end up losing the lead.

If we had a more defensive C who can play legit minutes healthy, then we can get more of a cushion, maintain it and make it more difficult for teams to score inside.

Sup Hardcore - long time no see. How are you liking these Knicks?

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
12/16/2010  7:15 PM
I seriously want to see the Knicks win this game. I knew the Celtics would be tough and I expect the same from the Heat. Question is, do the Heat have the firepower beyond the big three to deal with what we are bringing? I am not so sure about that. Plus I hate Lebron and love seeing him lose (as I know many here do).

I think we can pull this out.

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
misterearl
Member: #799
USA
12/16/2010  9:05 PM
New York lost a lot of fan loyalty during the down years. It was disturbingly loud for Pierce when he scored last night. That must stop.

Get louder.

Beat Miami.

once a knick always a knick
Childs2Dudley
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #3051
USA
12/16/2010  9:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/16/2010  9:09 PM
misterearl wrote:New York lost a lot of fan loyalty during the down years. It was disturbingly loud for Pierce when he scored last night. That must stop.

Get louder.

Beat Miami.

I was there.

Lots of bandwagon Celtics fans in the buildings.

"Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us." - Earl Nightingale
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
12/16/2010  9:47 PM
OasisBU wrote:
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN wrote:
JrZyHuStLa wrote:

Sup Hardcore - long time no see. How are you liking these Knicks?

Whassup, Oasis! It's been a while, indeed, and an even longer while since the Knicks have shined like this. The future is bright as the sun.

I am up for this Miami game... Hoping that we blow those fools out, but I'll take a close one as long as it's a Win.

HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
12/16/2010  9:52 PM
Silverfuel wrote:YO HARDCORE!! Welcome back bro. It's good to see the old timer Knick fans return! How is your boy Woodman?

YO, Silver! What's the deally? You know I've kept up with things, and popped in every once in a while.

Loving how these Knicks are showing the hunger to win that we haven't seen in a helluva long time.

Yeah, we're old-timers, and for us, the Knicks' renaissance is that much sweeter. We've suffered a lot, brotha. We've been through the rain, now it's time for us to celebrate a little sunshine.

orangeblobman
Member: #2539
Nauru
12/16/2010  10:26 PM
I hope LeBizznatch has a career ending injury on Friday.

Oh no, did I type that out loud? Wow. Terrible, obm, terrible.

WE AIN'T NOWHERE WITH THIS BUM CHOKER IN CARMELO. GIVE ME STARKS'S 2-21 ANY DAY OVER THIS LACKLUSTER CLUSTEREFF.
K22
Member: #1182
USA
12/17/2010  1:26 AM
"Imma take my talents to South Beach"
-- the preceding post was brought to you by the letter K and the number 22.
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
12/17/2010  1:31 AM
orangeblobman
Member: #2539
Nauru
12/17/2010  6:23 AM
Knicks by 6
WE AIN'T NOWHERE WITH THIS BUM CHOKER IN CARMELO. GIVE ME STARKS'S 2-21 ANY DAY OVER THIS LACKLUSTER CLUSTEREFF.
iSergio
Member: #3043
USA
12/17/2010  7:50 AM

I hope Two and Half Men (Dwyane Wade is Charlie, LeCon is Allan and Chris Bosh is Bertha) brought their tissues because they'll be crying after tonight!

Silverfuel
Member: #268
USA
12/17/2010  9:24 AM
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN wrote:
Silverfuel wrote:YO HARDCORE!! Welcome back bro. It's good to see the old timer Knick fans return! How is your boy Woodman?

YO, Silver! What's the deally? You know I've kept up with things, and popped in every once in a while.

Loving how these Knicks are showing the hunger to win that we haven't seen in a helluva long time.

Yeah, we're old-timers, and for us, the Knicks' renaissance is that much sweeter. We've suffered a lot, brotha. We've been through the rain, now it's time for us to celebrate a little sunshine.

Hope you are right, we really need some sunshine! I'm going to be watching the game tonight with a bunch of dudes that ragged on the Knicks the last 10 years. Please win!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
GAME THREAD: Heat @ Knicks Friday 7 PM

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy