[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

We can go up a game on philly
Author Thread
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
1/24/2004  12:28 PM
They play the cavs tonight (who have been half way descent at home).

Is Lebron gonna play tonight? I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this game after the knicks game.

Atleast a game would give us some breathing room in 8th spot.
AUTOADVERT
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
1/24/2004  12:32 PM
just read the preview for philly.... Lebron isnt playing but...

CLEVELAND (Ticker) -- The Philadelphia 76ers once again will be shorthanded when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday at Gund Arena.

The 76ers, who have been beset with injuries this season, suffered some more on Friday in a 98-93 home loss to league-worst Orlando.

Forward-center Derrick Coleman suffered a broken pinkie and will be out up to six weeks and forward Kenny Thomas received a corneal abrasion when accidentally elbowed by Zaza Pachulia. Both occurred in the first quarter.

Aaron McKie also is questionable for Saturday's contest with a hamstring strain. He was scoreless in 10 minutes.

Superstar Allen Iverson scored 30 points but had X-rays after the game after suffering a finger injury in the fourth quarter. The Sixers are 4-6 since he returned from a knee injury. He may sit out Saturday.
s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
1/24/2004  12:44 PM
Posted by MaTT4281:

just read the preview for philly.... Lebron isnt playing but...

CLEVELAND (Ticker) -- The Philadelphia 76ers once again will be shorthanded when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday at Gund Arena.

The 76ers, who have been beset with injuries this season, suffered some more on Friday in a 98-93 home loss to league-worst Orlando.

Forward-center Derrick Coleman suffered a broken pinkie and will be out up to six weeks and forward Kenny Thomas received a corneal abrasion when accidentally elbowed by Zaza Pachulia. Both occurred in the first quarter.

Aaron McKie also is questionable for Saturday's contest with a hamstring strain. He was scoreless in 10 minutes.

Superstar Allen Iverson scored 30 points but had X-rays after the game after suffering a finger injury in the fourth quarter. The Sixers are 4-6 since he returned from a knee injury. He may sit out Saturday.
OMG thats a lot of injuries, this game should be close then. Hopefully, we beat the Heat and the Cavs pull out the win against the sixers.
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
sandiegoknick
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #57
USA
1/24/2004  12:49 PM
Has anyone noticed that we are only 3 behind the nets for the top spot in the Atlantic.
Marvin "The Human Eraser" Webster
s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
1/24/2004  1:01 PM
Posted by sandiegoknick:

Has anyone noticed that we are only 3 behind the nets for the top spot in the Atlantic.
Yea I mentioned that in another thread. Plus, if we win tonight it would guarantee that we climb up a game on either the Nets or the Celtics since the Nets play the Celtics tomorrow.
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
1/24/2004  2:18 PM
Posted by s3231:
Posted by sandiegoknick:

Yea I mentioned that in another thread. Plus, if we win tonight it would guarantee that we climb up a game on either the Nets or the Celtics since the Nets play the Celtics tomorrow.

True, and:

• Boston just lost Baker (he's drinking again)

• Coleman's latest injury in Philly, among other injuries they have already

• The Nets lost 5 straight and are obviously struggling

• The Hornets have their top 2 scorers injured or playing hurt

All we have to do is keep winning, and we can capitalize on this opportunity, especially with our schedule in the next week or two.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

1/24/2004  3:31 PM
Posted by sandiegoknick:

Does it mean anything now so early in the season. NO! Unless we are in the stretch run at the end of the yr... THIS MEANS NOTHING.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
We can go up a game on philly

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy