[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

[Game Thread] Nuggets get smelted; Nuggets @ Knicks, NOON GAME

Author Poll
orangeblobman
Member: #2539
Nauru
How many tray buckets does Gallinari drop today all over Melo's face?
1 or 2
between 3 and 6
7 to 10??
View Results

Author Thread
s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
12/12/2010  4:49 PM
Best game I've been to in a long, long, time.

Garden was rocking last 2 minutes and everyone was on their feet. This team is just so resilient right now.....we were saying before the season that this squad had a chance to be so well-liked and so far, they are living up to it. I just love this team

"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
AUTOADVERT
ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
12/12/2010  4:53 PM
DrAlphaeus wrote:I wish officials had to do a post-game conference.

As per request- Tonites refs post game interview.

Q: What do you think caused you to have such an off night?

Refs: Well, a lot of the things went wrong. When we play at very fast pace, it becomes difficult to position ourselves in such a way as to get the proper angle to be able to make correct calls. We tried to slow the game down, but the other team wanted it more than we did tonite.

Q: Can you please talk about Nene VS. Stat matchup ?

Refs: Anytime you have Amare, you are looking at a very difficult game to call. The guy is just so good, its a pleasure to watch. Perhaps sometimes we get too carried away while we watch him and we miss what the other guys were doing. Tonite was a good example of that. We can't exactly make Nene not throw his elbows around if we can't see it.

Q: What do you think the future holds for this Knick team we saw tonite?

Refs: The game footage will be reviewed and we might have to look into adding a 4th official when we have to call Knick games. Thank you, this interview is over.

Q: . . .

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

12/12/2010  5:20 PM
Papabear Says

Man I was enjoying this game but what I enjoyed more was reading every post that you guys made. LOL you guys were really going crazy. Also on all of the posts I could see the true Love that each and everyone of you have for our Knicks. Good game Knicks and good game UK Fans.

Papabear
Childs2Dudley
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #3051
USA
12/12/2010  5:20 PM
IT FEELS GOOD.
"Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us." - Earl Nightingale
Finestrg
Member: #1069

12/12/2010  6:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/12/2010  6:21 PM
Childs2Dudley wrote:IT FEELS GOOD.

Damn straight Childs..DAMN straight..Was at the game today and the place was pure electric..What a tremendous win...STAT=awesome. What else can you say?? Love the guy. Bonafide franchise player w/o a doubt. And he's clutch as hell too--seems to save his best for the 4th quarter in these games. The man's got game and guts!! Dude's phenomenal..Chandler was terrific--he hit so many big shots. That J of his is much improved..Ray was incredible..What did he have, 17, 18 assts?? Crazy..And my boy Fields is always around the ball. I love that kid so much...

Thanks to my wonderful wife for getting me the tix..I love you babe!! GREAT DAY TODAY!!

DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

12/12/2010  6:42 PM
ramtour420 wrote:

Refs: Well, a lot of the things went wrong. When we play at very fast pace, it becomes difficult to position ourselves in such a way as to get the proper angle to be able to make correct calls. We tried to slow the game down, but the other team wanted it more than we did tonite.

Refs: Anytime you have Amare, you are looking at a very difficult game to call. The guy is just so good, its a pleasure to watch. Perhaps sometimes we get too carried away while we watch him and we miss what the other guys were doing. Tonite was a good example of that. We can't exactly make Nene not throw his elbows around if we can't see it.

Refs: The game footage will be reviewed and we might have to look into adding a 4th official when we have to call Knick games. Thank you, this interview is over.

Hahaha, awesome. It's this kind of forum creativity that used to be the only thing I looked forward to out of being a Knicks fan. Now we get wins too! Weeeeeee!

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
Paladin55
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2098

12/12/2010  6:53 PM
Lost in all of our elation is another empty game from Williams. Hope he regroups and can contribute like he did in the games we firs took notice of him.
No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities- C.N. Bovee
JrZyHuStLa
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1241

12/12/2010  6:55 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Only two things irk me about this season

#1 I know wed be 20-5 right now if we started this same lineup from day 1

It doesn't work that way.

The 6 same losing streak was a product of the Knicks both having Felton and Amar'e learning each other and the offense.

The same applied to Miami as well, but look at them now.

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
12/12/2010  6:55 PM
DrAlphaeus wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

Hahaha, awesome. It's this kind of forum creativity that used to be the only thing I looked forward to out of being a Knicks fan. Now we get wins too! Weeeeeee!

My friend woke me up today "Yo, you watchin this?" and i was like "Nah, i am not at home, babysitting dogs for a friend and they don't get knick games on cable and the profile that they left for me on their computer dosn't support flash and no downloads." Then I get up, wake and bake, and find out that they do have MSG indeed. What a great morning for me !

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

12/12/2010  6:59 PM
Wake and bake huh? Staying true to your handle, excellent. Great way to start the week, huh?
Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
JrZyHuStLa
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1241

12/12/2010  7:11 PM
DrAlphaeus wrote:Wake and bake huh? Staying true to your handle, excellent. Great way to start the week, huh?

There's a reason why he has "4-20" in his name.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/12/2010  7:34 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
12/12/2010  7:40 PM
incredible game.

this is the biggest win of the season in my book, if you factor in what they had to overcome in terms of the nuggets playing extremely physically and the refs calling it in the nuggets favor for most of the game. nuggets had 40 free throws!

amar'e is unreal. felton is a leader. wilson is benefitting from playing with those two, starting to get a bit of the eye of the tiger.

this team needs to get AR off the bench and in the rotation and they can be special.

unfortunately i think the Melo thing will be a storyline for this team up until the trade deadline... not sure where i stand on it right now. i think the end result is they'd have a better chance at a title with Melo, but I'm really enjoying this group and chemistry they have right now. either way, they're going to need a defensive center at some point.

¿ △ ?
cheers
Member: #3316

12/12/2010  10:23 PM
martin wrote:

haha i get a smile seeing that every time thx

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/12/2010  11:27 PM
can we stick a fork in Chauncy's career or was this a 1-game Felton/TD/Fields defensive gem game against the dude?

Seems like this summer's activities wore him down.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
FrenchKnicks
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #147
France
12/13/2010  5:57 AM
What a great game that was, it keeps getting better and better. I haven't had that much fun watching a Knicks game in a long time, this is so exciting :)

Was that the best game the Knicks played this season ?

orangeblobman
Member: #2539
Nauru
12/13/2010  5:37 PM
FrenchKnicks wrote:What a great game that was, it keeps getting better and better. I haven't had that much fun watching a Knicks game in a long time, this is so exciting :)

Was that the best game the Knicks played this season ?

Yes, this was the best game the Knicks played this season. It is very exciting.

WE AIN'T NOWHERE WITH THIS BUM CHOKER IN CARMELO. GIVE ME STARKS'S 2-21 ANY DAY OVER THIS LACKLUSTER CLUSTEREFF.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
12/13/2010  5:46 PM
I'm loving what Ive been seeing from the Knicks lately. Amare's showing that he's capable of being the real deal. Felton is looking like an all-star, all our starters are gelling well, we're 16-9, won 8 straight and this is the best we've come out of the gate in about a decade.

The Dark Ages are really coming to an end, and it feels good. GO KNICKS!

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
[Game Thread] Nuggets get smelted; Nuggets @ Knicks, NOON GAME

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy