Knicks vs. Heat thread (1/24)
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

1/25/2004  8:58 PM
Posted by BigRedDog:
Posted by gogetit:

Like I said before we should have killed the marbury deal and got sheed and let Frank work his way into the starting pg. Low post athletic problem solved. We could have given Portland Dice expiring contract. Zeke is not the messiah he's a snake oil salesman and LENNY is his GOFER.

Sorry but I can't disagree more.Apparently you aren't a knick fan.How could you be putting down Isiah with what he has done for this team.Wilkens isn't anyones gofer.Were you happy with the direction of this team before Zeke came to this team?Did you actually look foward to seeing a knick game 4 weeks ago?come on ,you can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****, but Zeke is coming close.What was the future 4 weeks ago?Sheed would not have changed the fortunes of this team by much at all by himself--a game against Minn 2 weeks ago vs Garnett ,sheed got 7 pts and 3 rebs--WOW. Be Patient-Lennys had only 3 practices since he took over and they still need more talent .

oh boy school is in session. Rasheed wallace on the knicks would be a better fit than on the Jailblazers. Who are the shooters from the outside on portland to stretch the defense? Bring in Sheed before Marbury trade and we would have had KVH and Houston to provide more of a threat to stretch the defense of any opposing team to allow Sheed to play down in the low post. In Portland Zach Randolph now holds that position which forces Sheed to be a jump shooter. Frank Williams, SHEED with KVH , houston and DEKE WOULD KEEP TEAMS HONEST and at the same time be a pretty good defense with Frank playing defense against the better oppossing scorer at the guard position.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Knicks vs. Heat thread (1/24)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy