[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Sheed Deal Still VERY Possible!!!
Author Thread
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
1/26/2004  7:49 PM
Keep "telling" me all you want. You have a right to your opinion that we can't get him, while i will maintain my opinion that we can.

The closer we get to the trade deadline, the more players are made available. Until he's traded elsewhere AND re-signed (because we could still work a sign-and-trade deal), I'll keep hope alive that Rasheed Wallace will become a Knick.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

1/26/2004  9:08 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

Keep "telling" me all you want. You have a right to your opinion that we can't get him, while i will maintain my opinion that we can.

The closer we get to the trade deadline, the more players are made available. Until he's traded elsewhere AND re-signed (because we could still work a sign-and-trade deal), I'll keep hope alive that Rasheed Wallace will become a Knick.

Core didn't I tell you already , we either were gonna get marbury or Sheed, Zeke took Marbury for the ticket sales to plz Dolan. We should have taken sheed instead of Marbury and NY would have their problems solved with Frank running the point giving opposing pg fits.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
1/27/2004  7:35 AM

Different post, same response. LOL!
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #575
Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1/27/2004  11:20 AM
How can u say that we took Marbury over Weed? The two have totally different contracts. Marbury had a maxed out deal for six years while Weed has one year left. Do u seriously think that the Blazers would have taken Howard Eisly?
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
1/27/2004  1:26 PM
Posted by 1:

How can u say that we took Marbury over Weed? The two have totally different contracts. Marbury had a maxed out deal for six years while Weed has one year left. Do u seriously think that the Blazers would have taken Howard Eisly?
Yes, only if they also had taken McDyess and Wards expiring contracts which totaled to about 19.5 mil off the Blazers books. Along with that would've been the #1 pick this yr unprotected and future #1. At the same time, Knicks would've taken back Rueben Patterson. With that package , they would've taken Eisley.
The Future. GO KNICKS!
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #575
Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1/27/2004  2:19 PM
Posted by WOODMANnYk:
Posted by 1:

Yes, only if they also had taken McDyess and Wards expiring contracts which totaled to about 19.5 mil off the Blazers books. Along with that would've been the #1 pick this yr unprotected and future #1. At the same time, Knicks would've taken back Rueben Patterson. With that package , they would've taken Eisley.

So u are saying that they would have traded Weed for two first round picks and the magic lamp?
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
2/11/2004  10:44 PM

NOW, IT'S BECOME A REALITY.. Sheed's a Hawk, right before the trading deadline.

The closer we get to the trade deadline, the more players are made available.
Yeah but Rasheed's no longer available..

Until he's traded elsewhere AND re-signed (because we could still work a sign-and-trade deal)Wait til the Summertime..

I'll keep hope alive that Rasheed Wallace will become a Knick.
Ya Hope before the trading deadline is completely derailed.

[Edited by - WOODMANnYk on 02/11/2004 22:45:39]
The Future. GO KNICKS!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/11/2004  10:53 PM
Hardcore has been wrong forever, Zeke got his nose open and core has been sniffing elmers glue eversince
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
2/12/2004  12:26 AM

All I need to do is quote myself to dispatch the detractors nowadays...

I used the bigger print for emphasis. Maybe that way ya can see through the CLOWN makeup. Now you can skedaddle on back to the goddamn circus.

I thought this issue was understood a couple of weeks ago. LOL at those who just gotta dig up OLD topics (just check the top of THIS page! ) looking for a reason to bump their gums... How low some will go... Kinda petty, but it is to be expected from those masochistic types...

1 quote dismissed two posts... Too easy...

LMMFAO!!!

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 02/12/2004 00:45:45]
Sheed Deal Still VERY Possible!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy