[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD: Amare's 30 Point Streak Continues as the Raps Get Eaten Alive
Author Thread
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

12/8/2010  10:16 PM
Tremendous win..STAT is playing awesome..So is Ray. It was all captains in the 4th..I can't wait for Sunday -- me and my boy will be there for Melo!!

All I know is if I see that damn Hyundai commercial one more time I'm gonna lose it.. LOL!

AUTOADVERT
K22
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1182
USA
misterearl wrote:10 of 11 ... or 11 of 12?

it does not matter

Just win baby

Mathematically, it's both but "11 of 12" is cooler.

+5 in wins. And we were -5 just a few weeks ago.

-- the preceding post was brought to you by the letter K and the number 22.
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
hellz yeah!

11-1 in last 12 games...

sorry, no matter who you are playing that's pretty damn good.

amar'e and felton again showing why we are learning to love them.

very entertaining stuff.

we have a real team, which we surely enjoy seeing come together like this.

gonna be a real test coming up, and i expect a fail as a legit team, but i do believe we are at least a playoff team which was in question early on this year.

to me, that's a good sign of at least meeting legit expectations of a reasonable, restrained sense of hope, which has not been the case for far too long.

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
12/8/2010  10:25 PM
bargs had a career night.. LOL this guy.. make him put it on floor, challenge shot and he will throw up a line drive.. chandler figured this out a bit too late, but did get two key stops doing so.. but give bargs credit, he was hitting shots and making passes..

Felton carried us early, and amare beasted late.. jeez.. how good is this guy?

chandler was a bit out of sorts tonight with the traveling calls and missed shots... but he played hard and had a decent game.. 14/6

gallo played well.. some of his shots went in and out, but he drained timely bucket early and in the 4th.. got to the line tonight.. good game.. 20/9

fields was scrappy. 10 boards tonight

I would like to have seen AR get some burn when amare got in foul trouble..

14-9

this team is finding all types of ways to win..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
K22
Member: #1182
USA
12/8/2010  10:27 PM
tkf wrote:this team is finding all types of ways to win..

Hell of a lot better than the alternative we've sadly grown accustomed to in recent memory.

-- the preceding post was brought to you by the letter K and the number 22.
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

12/8/2010  10:27 PM
I bet Tina looked amazing tonight.
Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
orangeblobman
Member: #2539
Nauru
12/8/2010  10:30 PM
My predictions were scary close, for the most part:

Predictions:

Gallinari drops buckets and treys all day, finishes with 20 points and 5 trey buckets
Amar'e drops dunk shots, jumpers, finishes with 36 and 6 boards
Fields grabs 12 boards and drops 2 dimes on his way to the bodega
Felton with 12 dimes and 20 points and 8 boards
Mozgov swats 2 shots
Knicks win by 18

WE AIN'T NOWHERE WITH THIS BUM CHOKER IN CARMELO. GIVE ME STARKS'S 2-21 ANY DAY OVER THIS LACKLUSTER CLUSTEREFF.
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

12/8/2010  10:48 PM
watched this one at a bar... packed house for $3 draft night. I actually heard two other people cheering. The team keeps this up I may see a bunch of people wearing Knicks jerseys by March

I have to say, the Knicks failed to impress me tonight. And they won. When was the last time you could say the Knicks weren't that good and won?

DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/8/2010  10:50 PM
DrAlphaeus wrote:I bet Tina looked amazing tonight.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/8/2010  11:17 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
12/8/2010  11:35 PM
martin wrote:

Holy Crap! I missed that. Got to watching the game 2min into the 4th qtr.

crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
12/8/2010  11:44 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/8/2010  11:47 PM
ronny had some great moments tonight:

¿ △ ?
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
12/9/2010  12:10 AM
K22 wrote:
tkf wrote:this team is finding all types of ways to win..

Hell of a lot better than the alternative we've sadly grown accustomed to in recent memory.

amen!!

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
BlueSeats
Alba Posts: 41
Member: #1024

12/9/2010  12:26 AM
martin wrote:Can't wait to here Blue's update from within the walls of MSG

Well I'm no DJ, and I had a few too many Stella's, but damn, the Garden is BACK!!!

The 4th quarter really had the house rocking. Playoff caliber. I for one wanted the boys to feel good about playing at home. Back in the day the intimidating crowd was the virtual 6th man, and they're working their way back into form.

Bargs was impressive. He makes shots over some very solid D, but once again, Amare will not be outdone!

Amare was of course amazing in the 4th, but I'm digging Felton a lot too. He didn't have his usual late game steals to fast break conversions, but I'm just really starting to trust him to make a stop, hit a big shot or find Amare low on the P&R, and he did that when we needed it tonight. Just a very solid leadership presence.

Anyway, you guys saw it all. The only thing I would add is I hate Dick Bavetta. The guy calls such ticky tack stuff, just to convince us he's not blind with age. On every foul shot he's showing the towel boy where to mop in the paint. The kid never looked like he saw it, but he'd pretend mop to appease ol' Bavetta.

Let 'em play.

Lets gooooooo Knicks!!!

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

12/9/2010  1:53 AM

The Knick-Knack Duo Stuffs Toronto in a close game

Amare gave some of the scoring magic to Felton for tonight’s game against Toronto. The one two punch of Felton and STAT is becoming one of the best duos in the league. I really can’t think of two players in the NBA playing as well together as the Knick-Knack Duo.

Felton is flourishing in the Knicks offensive system. The scary part is the Knicks are not even twenty-five games into the season, and Felton is already playing like an all star point guard. Knick fans are falling in love with Raymond Felton and the way he is running the Team. The Knicks have not had a floor general like Raymond in over a decade he brings the toughness and smart play New Yorkers love to watch.

When the Knicks signed Felton this off-season, I was excited. Ray was a major reason why the Bobcats got into the playoffs last season. Felton was the glue for charlotte; he held that team together with tough defense and heady plays on the offense. When I watched Ray in Charlotte last season, I felt Larry Browns offense was hindering his offensive ability.

D’antoni’s system is set up for the point guard to flourish offensively, which is exactly what Ray is doing. Felton had another double double tonight, with 28 points 11 assists. He also nailed the game winning three pointer that seemed to hit every part of the rim before going in the hoop.

Stoudemire exploded in the forth quarter for the Knickerbockers finishing the game with 34 points. Tonight was the sixth straight game with 30 points or more for Amare who also finished with 2 blocks and 14 rebounds. If Amare has another big game on Friday against the wizards look for him to grab his third consecutive Eastern Conference Player of The Week honor.

Notes

Amare scored a cultch bucket in the forth quarter and the crowd came alive at the garden Chanting, MVP, MVP, MVP. The fans make the garden what it is, the greatest place to play basketball in the world.

Landry Fields finished the game with 9 points and 10 rebounds. Tonight was the 4th straight game of ten rebounds or more for the best rebounding guard in the league. What a great find Fields has been for the Knicks. Landry just knows where to be on the floor at the right time, he had an amazing put back dunk that got the garden screaming. Look for that put back dunk to be on Sportscenter.

Gallo played a nice game scoring 20 points and adding 9 rebounds. He’s doing a great job this year drawing the foul and getting to the free throw line.

Bargnani, had the best scoring game of his career with 41 points for Toronto.

Great win for the Knicks tonight beating Toronto 113 to 110.

cheers
Member: #3316

12/9/2010  7:23 AM
knicks/raptors replay-- http://bt.davka.info
GAME THREAD: Amare's 30 Point Streak Continues as the Raps Get Eaten Alive

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy