[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

[Game Thread] Knicks hunt the Wolves and eat them to survive in the cold weather [Knicks vs Wolves, 7:30]

Author Poll
orangeblobman
Member: #2539
Nauru
Will Amar'e score 30 or more points tonight?
Yes, might score 50
No
View Results

Author Thread
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

12/7/2010  9:55 AM
umynot wrote:
loweyecue wrote:Yo Kahn, take that! You and your Timberwussies can burn in hell. Trade us Rubio or else....

Word!!

WORD +1. AR and TD for Rubio, ya bastard!

AUTOADVERT
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

12/7/2010  9:59 AM
orangeblobman wrote:“They just had it going,” Beasley said. “They’re the hottest team in the league right now. Amare Stoudemire is the hottest player. When it counted, we couldn’t stop them.”

Thanks for that awesome quote, Blob. Nice of Beasley to give props like that. Kid is a heckuva player.

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

12/7/2010  11:08 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2010  11:09 AM
NYKBocker wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
Marv wrote:
tkf wrote:
13-9

Cot-damn!

How long has it been fellas?

How good does it feel?

I've been talking about it to everybody I see. 90% of them don't give a s**t or have no idea what I'm talking about.

I'm in heaven.

haha im the same way marv. im telling people about the knicks that don't even care about basketball. it's a great feeling to watch a real basketball team again.

Same here. When I talk to people about the Knicks they assume that we still suck. I don't care if you are my family, don't be fooking with my Knicks.

Same here... everyone thinks they suck, when I tell them that they are actually over .500 and have a legitimate MVP candidate they look at me like I'm a nutjob

it's all i want to talk about at the bar too.. usually I start it off with something like "I know no one gives a **** BUT"

DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
cheers
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3316

12/7/2010  11:36 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
Marv wrote:
tkf wrote:
13-9

Cot-damn!

How good does it feel?

I've been talking about it to everybody I see. 90% of them don't give a s**t or have no idea what I'm talking about.

I'm in heaven.

haha im the same way marv. im telling people about the knicks that don't even care about basketball. it's a great feeling to watch a real basketball team again.

Same here. When I talk to people about the Knicks they assume that we still suck. I don't care if you are my family, don't be fooking with my Knicks.

Same here... everyone thinks they suck, when I tell them that they are actually over .500 and have a legitimate MVP candidate they look at me like I'm a nutjob

it's all i want to talk about at the bar too.. usually I start it off with something like "I know no one gives a **** BUT"

haaa thats an excellent intro!

uk mafia needs to hit all bars, and the drinks are on dolan! it can be a nyk sponsored re-education program, for adults.

i can see it now ultimateknicks.com emblazoned van, going from sports bar to sports bar spreading the word, knicks are back!

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
12/7/2010  11:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2010  11:43 AM
All people know are the celtics, lakers, heat and magic,,,ESPN & TNT beats you to death with those same 4 teams week after week, then you have the 2nd tier..dallas, SA, chicago and denver..after that, no one cares
ES
BlueSeats
Alba Posts: 41
Member: #1024

12/7/2010  11:47 AM
I was in the supermarket the other day and the checkout guy dips his head and asks if I'm a "true fan". I didn't know what he meant so he points to his cap, which was blank, but I realize he's talking about me, cuz I'm wearing my knicks cap. I say yeah, been a long time but we're clawing our way back. He says it's tough because he's a Suns fan. I said I'm so sorry: we got him now. It felt great to feel bad for somebody else.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
12/7/2010  12:06 PM
knicks1248 wrote:All people know are the celtics, lakers, heat and magic,,,ESPN & TNT beats you to death with those same 4 teams week after week, then you have the 2nd tier..dallas, SA, chicago and denver..after that, no one cares

after every game we win all u ever see are highlights from things that guys on the team we just BEAT did during the game... freakin' annoying... until we make some noise in the playoffs, we won't get any respect from the national media it seems.

After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
12/7/2010  12:30 PM
cheers wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
Marv wrote:
tkf wrote:
13-9

Cot-damn!

How good does it feel?

I'm in heaven.

haaa thats an excellent intro!

uk mafia needs to hit all bars, and the drinks are on dolan! it can be a nyk sponsored re-education program, for adults.

i can see it now ultimateknicks.com emblazoned van, going from sports bar to sports bar spreading the word, knicks are back!

Don't worry guys. You'll find your own real life Knick fan mates one day. You just have to close your eyes and tap your heels 3 times. I promise you.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/7/2010  12:33 PM
BlueSeats wrote:I was in the supermarket the other day and the checkout guy dips his head and asks if I'm a "true fan". I didn't know what he meant so he points to his cap, which was blank, but I realize he's talking about me, cuz I'm wearing my knicks cap. I say yeah, been a long time but we're clawing our way back. He says it's tough because he's a Suns fan. I said I'm so sorry: we got him now. It felt great to feel bad for somebody else.

I just hope we're not the Jets after hell week descends on us. I've grown very used to not seeing 30-40 point blowout embarrasments.

Hiya, Zeke!

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
12/7/2010  1:57 PM
cheers wrote:haaa thats an excellent intro!

who are you? Is this the prodical sebstar? Blankman? Frank the tank? Your *someone* because UK Mafia has not been mentioned round these part for some time... that being said that UK Mafia bar to bar van idea? Thats some of the smartest shizzle my eyes have read in a decade (or about 70 dog years). I'm goin out to drop $20 on scratchoffs... maybe get lucky and finance the thing!
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/7/2010  2:28 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
cheers

12/7/2010  2:46 PM
fishmike wrote:

who are you? Is this the prodical sebstar? Blankman? Frank the tank? Your *someone* because UK Mafia has not been mentioned round these part for some time... that being said that UK Mafia bar to bar van idea? Thats some of the smartest shizzle my eyes have read in a decade (or about 70 dog years). I'm goin out to drop $20 on scratchoffs... maybe get lucky and finance the thing!

haha i been checking for everything knicks online since you had to use a gopher, cause yahoo didnt exist yet.

i know lots about ultimateknicks, knicksology (which turned into realgm\knicks) and r.i.p knicks4life. i know who sebstar is, not a fan. i remember him having an exchange with bitty how women are this and women are that. dont know who the others are i went m.i.a. from reading knicks forums/blogs online for couple years cause they all said same thing. knicks suck.

cheers

12/7/2010  2:48 PM
martin wrote:

saved in favorites! thanks

i remember when i first saw it saying, i hope its youtubed.

fishmike
USA
12/7/2010  3:17 PM
cheers wrote:
fishmike wrote:

haha i been checking for everything knicks online since you had to use a gopher, cause yahoo didnt exist yet.

i know lots about ultimateknicks, knicksology (which turned into realgm\knicks) and r.i.p knicks4life. i know who sebstar is, not a fan. i remember him having an exchange with bitty how women are this and women are that. dont know who the others are i went m.i.a. from reading knicks forums/blogs online for couple years cause they all said same thing. knicks suck.

man... I remember in school buying the Post and DNews every day because they had something KNicks related as well as trade rumors. Then I realized all the rumors were all made up and the "Knicks notes" were about as informative as asking drunks on the train how the game was.

Welcome man...

K22
Member: #1182
USA
12/7/2010  4:15 PM
martin wrote:

How can ANYONE not believe this man is awesome?

-- the preceding post was brought to you by the letter K and the number 22.
fishmike
USA
12/7/2010  8:36 PM
K22 wrote:
martin wrote:

How can ANYONE not believe this man is awesome?

turn the sound off... then pretend that Roger Mason just told Turiaf that McRibb is going away
[Game Thread] Knicks hunt the Wolves and eat them to survive in the cold weather [Knicks vs Wolves, 7:30]

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy