[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Knicks are SOLELY a jump shooting team
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

1/24/2004  3:27 PM
Must I remind you that James Dolan runs the knicks and whatever he wants to do he can. I don't have to agree with everything he does , I just learned to accept some things. You bashed the knicks all season long and nit picked for weeks, even when we won games and now you gonna try and call me out. SHAKING MY HEAD WONDERING IF YOU BELIEVE yourself?
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
1/24/2004  6:46 PM
Get the story straight and let's not get it TWISTED like you usually do...
I bashed LayDown and Chaney, and had a boatload of reasons to do so. Yeah, I wanted them to lose, so that the regime change that was so LONG time coming would finally take place. Guess what? It did.

The difference between a legiimate beef and nitpicking is that I had an issue with management, who couldn't do a goddamn thing right. Now they're gone and I am happy. A whole lot of us are happy. Those who nitpick and naysay basically try (in vain) to make those who are still celebrating brighter days feel bad about a good thing. In reality, we all know who were/are LayDown & Chaney fans because the nitpicking shows that you already have ya foot in ya mouth. They're GONE. Move on, and get over it. LOL

The only ones that aren't happy with the recent changes are those who preferred stagnant mediocrity (LayDown & Chaney) to bold moves and an agressive, winning attitude and environment (Isiah & Lenny).
Get in where you fit in, Playa.

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 01/24/2004 18:53:32]
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
playa2

1/24/2004  8:45 PM
FANS ? man you should call yourself "CHUBBY CHECKER" for all the twisting you do. Man you didn't just bash management, you bashed current players and those who left get a grip, the sun's gonna shine again.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
1/24/2004  8:48 PM
PLaya is taking the idea of riding one's sack to another level...

LOL
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
1/24/2004  9:25 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:
Posted by WOODMANnYk:
Posted by MaseInYourFace:

hopefully isaiah is just bluffing like he usually does...hopefully. we need a post presence badly.

I'm glad you're seeing through the smokescreen, Mase. Just when we become resigned to the idea that nothing's gonna happen...
BAM! A trade occurs. We'll have that low-post presence before you know it.

Yeah, ok!! Zeke is awaiting approval regarding the former #1 pick for the former #2 pick. Tim Duncan for Van Horn. Wow!! Ya right, we'll finally have our post-up player. BAM, just like that..

Son, when the next deal is made, you can sit next to Playa and eat your crow at the same table. You spent all that faith in LayDown and now that we have a REAL basketball mind calling shots for us, all you can do is nitpick and naysay??? LOL
Now that's kinda pitiful, don't ya think?

Why anyone would ever want to be in that kind of category? LMAO

First off, Don't you ever put me in the same sentence with ya girlfriend, PlayaSelf If we're here discussing interesting Knick topics, respond by directing to me maturely. No need to involve others on your comments. You replied your Quotes to me.

Now, If you were listening to my sarcastic comments. Acquiring Rasheed this season is a pipe dream if you're including VAn Horn. I did not disagree that Knicks will make another move, I just don't agree that it is for Rasheed(includes VAn Horn.)
The Future. GO KNICKS!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
1/24/2004  10:29 PM
Posted by WOODMANnYk:

First off, Don't you ever put me in the same sentence with ya girlfriend, PlayaSelf
Then DON'T make peabrained comments to serious posts. That is the kind of thing that poeple do when they want to antagonize someone.

If we're here discussing interesting Knick topics, respond by directing to me maturely.
Sure! So I guess things like this is what you regard as mature: "Yeah, ok!! Zeke is awaiting approval regarding the former #1 pick for the former #2 pick. Tim Duncan for Van Horn. Wow!! Ya right, we'll finally have our post-up player. BAM, just like that"

Wow, real matute. How old are you, Nine? Don't try to flip it, son. You bring it unprovoked, don't whine when it gets brought back to you.

No need to involve others on your comments. You replied your Quotes to me.
...and I categorized you correctly. Get in where you fit in.

Now, If you were listening to my sarcastic comments. Acquiring Rasheed this season is a pipe dream if you're including VAn Horn.
You have a right to your opinions, and I have a right to wait and see what happens before February 19th. The sarcastic comments were already dispatched. See above.

I did not disagree that Knicks will make another move, I just don't agree that it is for Rasheed(includes VAn Horn.)
So you could have said just that from the beginning, which really would have been the "mature" approach.

If you wanna talk Ball, then fine. Just keep the snot to yourself and thing's won't get outta hand. Get a tissue, blow ya nose...
WOODMANnYk
USA
1/24/2004  10:59 PM
Posted by WOODMANnYk:

First off, Don't you ever put me in the same sentence with ya girlfriend, PlayaSelf
Then DON'T make peabrained comments to serious posts. That is the kind of thing that poeple do when they want to antagonize someone.
Take your own advice, bro!!

If we're here discussing interesting Knick topics, respond by directing to me maturely.
Sure! So I guess things like this is what you regard as mature: "Yeah, ok!! Zeke is awaiting approval regarding the former #1 pick for the former #2 pick. Tim Duncan for Van Horn. Wow!! Ya right, we'll finally have our post-up player. BAM, just like that"

Wow, real matute. How old are you, Nine? Don't try to flip it, son. You bring it unprovoked, don't whine when it gets brought back to you.
you the one wining!!
No need to involve others on your comments. You replied your Quotes to me.
...and I categorized you correctly. Get in where you fit in.
My name isn't playaself! argue with her, not me!!
Now, If you were listening to my sarcastic comments. Acquiring Rasheed this season is a pipe dream if you're including VAn Horn.
You have a right to your opinions, and I have a right to wait and see what happens before February 19th. The sarcastic comments were already dispatched. See above.

I did not disagree that Knicks will make another move, I just don't agree that it is for Rasheed(includes VAn Horn.)
So you could have said just that from the beginning, which really would have been the "mature" approach.

If you wanna talk Ball, then fine. Just keep the snot to yourself and thing's won't get outta hand. Get a tissue, blow ya nose...

Ok, well i'm not gonna write that much.. Got things to do... Point is, when i said the trade for T.D. for KVH, it was meant that they're not going to get themselves a Bonifide post up player up front. It was a humerous comment. No need to jump the gun with emotions, bro..
The Future. GO KNICKS!
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
1/24/2004  11:20 PM
Yeah, Well I might have still been a lil high-strung after the game... But I am still optimistic about whatever move that gets made will improve the team.

If it comes down to it, I can wait till the offseason to get another bona fide offensive/defensive option. Just as long as we do something to bolster the roster for the playoff run.

WOODMANnYk
USA
1/25/2004  12:12 PM
WOW, a jump shooting team is correct. I remember the dayz as a knick fan when it was the other way around.. One time, the Knicks were killing opponents inside on offense with Ewing, and at times Mason. Also, most recently, VanGundy could've chosen who he wanted to handle the rock inside between Ewing, L.J. and sometimes Terry Cummings who would've came off the bench.
The Future. GO KNICKS!
playa2

1/26/2004  6:55 AM
If Zeke would have picked up sheed instead of Marbury, jumpshooting team would be ok, because sheed would draw a double on the block with the east being as weak as it is and would free up Houston and KVH with Frank running the show.
The Knicks are SOLELY a jump shooting team

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy