[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I'm out
Author Thread
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
11/16/2010  8:41 PM
jrodmc wrote:
93BUICK wrote:93 BUICK is out until the team gets to .500, is fired or we make a big trade, I'm not watching THIS anymore. It's depressing and it wastes my time when I could be chasing Mrs.Buicks around.
I see it. I see what made poor DJ go root for a team in another country. I see what sends poor Eny back to Taco Bell after the late shift. I see what makes Papabear misspell Amare'. I see what makes Marv talk through his patient's session lamenting the lack of hustle and "D". I'm out.

Hopefully they'll pull me back in- but as one of you said- Hope is not a strategy. See you MF's at the Grammys.

Another mfin douchebag who'll be wearing a Heat jersey soon. Good riddance.
I lived through Hubie Brown, Louie Orr missing wide open dunks, and Greg Butler. The embarrassment of "Now starting in the NBA Finals for your New York Knicks, at center, Christen Guilford Dudley..."

And while you're chasing her, Ask Mrs Buick if you can have your backbone and your pants back for a few days a week...

you can beyatch and moan, but stick with your team.

hey you have no way of knowing this but duke is a stone knicks FREAK.

he stood up in a packed restaurant, delivered a passionate (and loud) sermon on behalf of his beloved knicks, then literally ripped open his shirt to reveal his #33 ewing jersey and pounded his chest as the whole place applauded.

gave a long commentary from the stage to his audience - he's a jazz musician - on the state of the knicks right in the middle of one of his shows.

is renowned for his 3am sidewalk stream of consciousness monologues on the history and psychology of the current knicks mindset.

long live the buick man.

AUTOADVERT
IamRa
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3304
USA
11/16/2010  8:43 PM
If you wont follow this team when its down, then leave and dont come back. I hear the Lakers are still good.
[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/1zc1pon.jpg[/img]
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/16/2010  8:48 PM
IamRa wrote:If you wont follow this team when its down, then leave and dont come back. I hear the Lakers are still good.

First post by newbie and he calls someone out! BOLD.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
IamRa
USA
11/16/2010  8:51 PM
martin wrote:
IamRa wrote:If you wont follow this team when its down, then leave and dont come back. I hear the Lakers are still good.

youre either a fan or youre not.

Just using this smiley because its cool.

Marv
11/16/2010  8:52 PM
IamRa wrote:
martin wrote:

youre either a fan or youre not.

Just using this smiley because its cool.

i think you can be a fan and still be sick to f**k of watching 's "handiwork" on the floor.

IamRa
USA
11/16/2010  8:54 PM
Marv wrote:i think you can be a fan and still be sick to f**k of watching 's "handiwork" on the floor.

I agree you can be pissed at players, coaches and front office but if youre a fan you have to watch the games.

Marv
11/16/2010  8:56 PM
IamRa wrote:
Marv wrote:i think you can be a fan and still be sick to f**k of watching 's "handiwork" on the floor.

I agree you can be pissed at players, coaches and front office but if youre a fan you have to watch the games.

i gotta tell ya man i haven't felt too motivated to watch lately.

Childs2Dudley
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #3051
USA
11/16/2010  9:01 PM
Marv wrote:
IamRa wrote:

Too busy sleeping, eh?

"Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us." - Earl Nightingale
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/16/2010  9:07 PM
To be honest I was very close to bailing on this team during the Isiah regime after almost 40 years, but I keep coming back like an abused spouse.
IamRa
USA
11/16/2010  9:09 PM
Marv wrote:
IamRa wrote:

i dont think any Knick fan is. But the thing is we both watch games. We watched through some of the worst times. That makes us true fans. Not watching games and swearing of the team until its good makes you a fairweather fan.

VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
11/16/2010  9:39 PM
A couple of years ago I realized that I don't care half as much I had at the peak of my fandom. And at this point I know I'm just hanging on. The team is still the Knicks, but there's a lot about the team- the owner, much of the management team for the last decade, that has absolutely no redeeming value to me.
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
11/16/2010  11:16 PM
I think it's very sensible of him to search for Mrs. Buick instead of watching basketball - although I do hope he realizes by now that I'm not a lady.
https:// It's not so hard.
93BUICK
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1175
USA
11/17/2010  1:09 AM
Dear IamRa,
URwrong.
See you guys when we're above .500. How'd today's game go? Worth 2 hours of your life?
Fellas, I'm not getting an orange and blue blood transfusion- I'm just not watching the games while they suck this hard. My teams ALL usually suck (Knicks Mets Jets) and I'm used to it. But RIGHT NOW, with THIS VERSION of sucking, it holds no value to the Buick. If they suck all year I will have missed NOTHING. If they climb back to .500 I'll be watching again. I think I've learned everything there is to see from LOSING basketball over 10 years. I am ONLY a Knick NBA fan and will NEVER root for another team. I will continue to watch other teams that are GOOD and KNOW HOW TO PLAY because it's more fun to watch.
PS Anyone who thinks it's more manly to watch dudes on television than date women belongs right here on the internet.
PSS BBJones I always thought you were Molly Shannon. My apologies!
If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/17/2010  11:09 AM
Marv wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
93BUICK wrote:93 BUICK is out until the team gets to .500, is fired or we make a big trade, I'm not watching THIS anymore. It's depressing and it wastes my time when I could be chasing Mrs.Buicks around.
I see it. I see what made poor DJ go root for a team in another country. I see what sends poor Eny back to Taco Bell after the late shift. I see what makes Papabear misspell Amare'. I see what makes Marv talk through his patient's session lamenting the lack of hustle and "D". I'm out.

Hopefully they'll pull me back in- but as one of you said- Hope is not a strategy. See you MF's at the Grammys.

Another mfin douchebag who'll be wearing a Heat jersey soon. Good riddance.
I lived through Hubie Brown, Louie Orr missing wide open dunks, and Greg Butler. The embarrassment of "Now starting in the NBA Finals for your New York Knicks, at center, Christen Guilford Dudley..."

And while you're chasing her, Ask Mrs Buick if you can have your backbone and your pants back for a few days a week...

you can beyatch and moan, but stick with your team.

hey you have no way of knowing this but duke is a stone knicks FREAK.

Whines more like a dike than a duke to my ears...
Marv wrote:
he stood up in a packed restaurant, delivered a passionate (and loud) sermon on behalf of his beloved knicks, then literally ripped open his shirt to reveal his #33 ewing jersey and pounded his chest as the whole place applauded.

gave a long commentary from the stage to his audience - he's a jazz musician - on the state of the knicks right in the middle of one of his shows.

Very inspirational.

Yet the question remains as to what the f--k kind of fan bails unless you're above .500?
Oh wait, they call that front-running, don't they? I hear that's the entrance criteria for hall of fame status at the "Really, I'm a P---sy" club.

"Yeah, I loooooooooooooooooooved the Knicks during the 90's!!!!, but f-em if they drop below .500"
[Beats chest with Marbury jersey on while waving an Eddie Lee Wilkins poster]

93Buick wrote:PS Anyone who thinks it's more manly to watch dudes on television than date women belongs right here on the internet.

And you can always tell a p---y from a mile away by the fact that he defends his own p---y-ness by attacking everyone else's use of their junk. Or lack thereof.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/17/2010  11:13 AM
jrodmc, I think you are taking this a bit too far.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
11/17/2010  11:58 AM
93BUICK wrote:Dear IamRa,
URwrong.
See you guys when we're above .500. How'd today's game go? Worth 2 hours of your life?
Fellas, I'm not getting an orange and blue blood transfusion- I'm just not watching the games while they suck this hard. My teams ALL usually suck (Knicks Mets Jets) and I'm used to it. But RIGHT NOW, with THIS VERSION of sucking, it holds no value to the Buick. If they suck all year I will have missed NOTHING. If they climb back to .500 I'll be watching again. I think I've learned everything there is to see from LOSING basketball over 10 years. I am ONLY a Knick NBA fan and will NEVER root for another team. I will continue to watch other teams that are GOOD and KNOW HOW TO PLAY because it's more fun to watch.
PS Anyone who thinks it's more manly to watch dudes on television than date women belongs right here on the internet.
PSS BBJones I always thought you were Molly Shannon. My apologies!

"When I get nervous I stick my hands under my arms and I smell them. It's gross because they smell so bad. It's dirty and bad."

https:// It's not so hard.
93BUICK
USA
11/17/2010  5:43 PM
Jrod! I like how you think! This is like an intervention. I wish felt the same way. Maybe I will keep watching this bull****.
Stay together UK Brethren!
If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
93BUICK
USA
11/17/2010  5:44 PM
Bippity10 wrote:
martin wrote:what if the focus of the coaching staff was to work on defense first this year and then tack on offense later?

I think 10 new players not being on the same page yet has something to do with it. the hope is that they figure it out before frustration sets in.

Bip=The voice of reason. I'm feeling it again! Thank you brothers!

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/17/2010  5:45 PM
^ must have just smoked a good one
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
93BUICK
USA
11/17/2010  5:47 PM
Nalod wrote:I see breakdowns in game, not complete failure. One blow out game. Milwaukee just played out of their minds.

We don't have a winning culture yet. We are young, inconsistant and when the threes don't rain in we do down big in a hurry.

I like the players on this team.

I am rooting for them to get better. They got off better then I thought they would. WE got scouted and our weekness was found.

Maybe you're right! Start the music bitches the Buick is back! Baker St!
I'm out

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy