[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Camby back for game 6?
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
11/3/2001  3:45 PM
He has circled november 9th on his calender for his possible comeback. This is good news because we need him bad and this is the earliest he can ruturn. Is he being overly optamistic? We don't know that for sure, but in some cases it's better to be that way rather then be one hundred percent realistic. Still, we showed we could compete with Charlotte who have a lot of talent and a lot of size without Camby. With him, i'm confident we would have blown that team right off the court. Weatherspoon has stepped up and Thomas and Harrington have both been pretty consistent. Basicly, i think we're looking at a record of 3-2 for the first five games, but who knows, last night's game could be our only loss and our record for the first five could be 4-1. This game tonight against Chicago tests us in a way. I think we need to establish ourselves early and blow this team right out.
AUTOADVERT
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
11/3/2001  3:51 PM
Personally I think KG is going to be brutal against our small lineup but the biggest surprise is that we were fub to watch. Eventhough we lost to the kentucky colonels (get used to the name) we had 24 fast breaks. 24, JVG must be scared to loose his job but it's the way to play with a small lineup. Camby? I don't think he'll play. He's wearing the protective boot and only if he's extremely lucky, and we as well, will he be able to contribute without pain in his foot. Best route would be for him to sit it out longer and be a 100% fit. Advantage would be our team would be used to run and Camby likes to run.
Camby back for game 6?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy