[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Mozgovs Highlights vs Argentina Sep1
Author Thread
Pavvy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2992

9/11/2010  5:20 PM
mozgov finally started and played 29 minutes- partly because the other center Kaun was probably injured- - although mozgov started out great he went a bit sluggish-- he had some silly turnovers but thats wat u would expect from a 7footer!!

all his 5 fouls were worth it - as he contested each shot that he can- its just that the refs have not been consistent with their calls!!

but the most important thing was that he was evidently the difference maker in the game- it was pretty close throughout the game until mozgov got fouled out with 3:40 left in the 4th with the russians down only by 5 points!! well the result was the russians lost by 12 after the argentinians were pounding the ball inside easily after mozgov fouled out!!1

AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
9/11/2010  5:35 PM
He looks good. He's gonna have to learn how to contest shots without all the body contact tho. His ability to slip into the paint on PnR is silky smooth for such a huge guy. I still love everything i'm seeing from the kid. He's gonna come into the season in top shape too.
Pavvy
Member: #2992

9/12/2010  3:17 AM
nixluva wrote:He looks good. He's gonna have to learn how to contest shots without all the body contact tho. His ability to slip into the paint on PnR is silky smooth for such a huge guy. I still love everything i'm seeing from the kid. He's gonna come into the season in top shape too.

thats where herb williams will hopefully come out useful!!! hes got little time to adjust to nba!!

Childs2Dudley
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #3051
USA
9/12/2010  4:11 AM
Pavvy wrote:
nixluva wrote:He looks good. He's gonna have to learn how to contest shots without all the body contact tho. His ability to slip into the paint on PnR is silky smooth for such a huge guy. I still love everything i'm seeing from the kid. He's gonna come into the season in top shape too.

thats where herb williams will hopefully come out useful!!! hes got little time to adjust to nba!!

Herb Williams has never been useful to the Knicks.

"Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us." - Earl Nightingale
misterearl
Member: #799
USA
9/12/2010  4:30 AM
"Herb Williams has never been useful to the Knicks."

Childs please

you need to back that up with some facts or insights

once a knick always a knick
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/12/2010  1:35 PM
Pavvy wrote:mozgov finally started and played 29 minutes- partly because the other center Kaun was probably injured- - although mozgov started out great he went a bit sluggish-- he had some silly turnovers but thats wat u would expect from a 7footer!!

all his 5 fouls were worth it - as he contested each shot that he can- its just that the refs have not been consistent with their calls!!

but the most important thing was that he was evidently the difference maker in the game- it was pretty close throughout the game until mozgov got fouled out with 3:40 left in the 4th with the russians down only by 5 points!! well the result was the russians lost by 12 after the argentinians were pounding the ball inside easily after mozgov fouled out!!1

hey man, thanks as always for the videos! Awesome work!

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Mozgovs Highlights vs Argentina Sep1

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy