She looked kinda loony imo
Legalize di NBA
AUTOADVERT
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
9/7/2010  4:17 PM
jusnice wrote:He'd better not try that flopping crap in the NBA, especially in MSG. He needs to give us 6 solid, hard fouls a night and 8-10 boards in 15-20 minutes of action. Any offense would be gravy.

His flops were the defensive flops that Divac annoyed the world. Timo's flop are of the offensive variety.

NYKBocker
USA
9/7/2010  4:20 PM
Pavvy wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:That blonde wasnt bad:)

hahaaaa woow it took 18 posts for somebody to comment on her :) i thought people didnt like her

She was fine until she made the "YEAH" face. Then I got scurred.

Pavvy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2992

9/7/2010  4:47 PM
His flops were the defensive flops that Divac annoyed the world. Timo's flop are of the offensive variety.

hey truth be told is that we do need a flopper!! every good team has one!1 from rodman to horry to bowen to ginobli to posey- all championship teams had one!!!!

She was fine until she made the "YEAH" face. Then I got scurred.

heheee yeah she looked like an angel until timo made a basket for her:) it might be his gf

knickstorrents
Member: #3050
Hong Kong
9/7/2010  8:22 PM
Is it just me or do his hands look shaky? He has good mobility, but he clearly needs some seasoning... and that flopping stuff... was that intentional or is he not that coordinated?

I wish we saw more of how he plays team defense and defense on the low block - to me that is where he is needed most.

Rose is not the answer.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/7/2010  8:31 PM
knickstorrents wrote:Is it just me or do his hands look shaky? He has good mobility, but he clearly needs some seasoning... and that flopping stuff... was that intentional or is he not that coordinated?

I wish we saw more of how he plays team defense and defense on the low block - to me that is where he is needed most.

His footwork on the post up needs a lot of work--looked like two travels that would be called in the NBA and also seems to be off-balance with the left hand shot. That being said--he has proven he is an active 7 footer who can run the floor and convert in point blank opportunities. The whole thing about being 7-1 265 is that you can keep it simple and be very successful doing so.

RIP Crushalot😞
NYY1NYK2
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #3067

9/7/2010  11:20 PM
aside from the elite's like howard and perkins, mosgov is gonna be a problem for alot of big men, he's very agile, and is constantly moving
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
9/8/2010  12:59 AM
NYY1NYK2 wrote:aside from the elite's like howard and perkins, mosgov is gonna be a problem for alot of big men, he's very agile, and is constantly moving

That's the thing that kind of gets lost. There really aren't a lot of elite Bigs anymore. There are the few usual suspects and a lot of young guys still learning. LA, Boston and ORL kind of messes with our head. When you go team by team and try to name serious players at C, it's not so impressive. We just need someone that can make the top bigs work hard at least. It's not about stopping them. Just slow'em down a bit. I think Timo could get to that point by the Trading deadline.
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
9/8/2010  8:13 AM
I like what I see. He is big and very active. He seems to have good hands and can finish around the basket. I have seen make a jumper but most of his points come within 2 feet of the rim, which is fine. He reads the shooter and times his blocks well.

If he gets minutes, I think he will contibute.

The girl is Russian, loony and horny most likely.

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
9/8/2010  8:22 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/8/2010  8:36 AM
I was actually enjoying the blond and then I read this from gonygonygo:

That's f'in stupid and insulting broham. There's no place for inappropriate comments like that.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
NYKBocker
USA
9/8/2010  9:21 AM
Timo is the 40 second mark was impressive. He got the ball by the 3pt line and backed his man up all the way for layup. Strength baby!!
GoNyGoNyGo
USA
9/8/2010  9:41 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/8/2010  9:55 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:I was actually enjoying the blond and then I read this from gonygonygo:

That's f'in stupid and insulting broham. There's no place for inappropriate comments like that.

Wow...that touched a nerve? I am sure I have seen much worse on this site. In any case, it was a joke. I am sorry if it offended you in anyway. If it make you feel any better, I think she was very cute too. I did not bring up loony, that was said earlier, but I did add the horny part and in my defense, she did seem very excited.

That being said, sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

Wow.

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
9/8/2010  11:00 AM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:I was actually enjoying the blond and then I read this from gonygonygo:

Wow...that touched a nerve? I am sure I have seen much worse on this site. In any case, it was a joke. I am sorry if it offended you in anyway. If it make you feel any better, I think she was very cute too. I did not bring up loony, that was said earlier, but I did add the horny part and in my defense, she did seem very excited.

That being said, sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

Wow.

I accept your apology and also admit I overreacted, but I just can't stand statements like that, and yes, I have Russian heritage. Your apology is accepted though...

Back to Mozgov.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
GoNyGoNyGo
USA
9/8/2010  8:14 PM
I figured you had some Russian blood in you...I too have eastern european blood and I understand those cultures pretty well. That being said, I can understand you not appreciating the stereo-typing.

I am excited to have Mozgov on the team. I think he could be a draw for all the Russian fans in the city.

Mozgovs Highlights vs New Zealand- 16 pts Sep.6

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy