Member: #298
USA
9/3/2010  8:01 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:
Panos wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Panos wrote:Show me on the court.

I agree, but actually guys like TD, Amar'e, Gallo etc. HAVE been showing in on the court. We lost because of the other guys that DIDN't show it on the court. This was a good thing to see the hunger and intensity of the guys that have already been working hard. We've read and seen that Chandler supposedly has a new body, having worked out hard. Gallo is here working out!!! Remember some where concerned about that. Guys are working on the PnR, which is a huge key to our success going forward. That has to be a great sign. I'm sure Amar'e is teaching TD a ton about how to best deliver him the ball.

Felton actually already knows Amar'e and i'm sure they have plans to work like crazy together. Once everyone comes together for scrimmages, I expect Felton will be there to get acquainted with his new teammates. I really LOVE the mental makeup of the player Donnie has brought in. These are NY type of players. Confident and unafraid. You can't be timid and play here.

Look nix, I'm glad as you are that these guys are putting forward a good effort instead of the crap we had to deal with with Marbury. But we've heard this kind of stuff before with Q and Nate and Eddy and Jeffries (remember he was supposed to have learned how to shoot?). But until I see it, its all just fluff. I'm thrilled tho that TD is putting in his effort with 2 a days, like a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE THAT GETS PAID 7 FIGURES SHOULD DO.

But what drives me to be so hard on you are your statements like "i'm sure they have plans to work like crazy together." What exactly does that mean? You're sure? Did you read it somewhere? Have insider knowledge? Its these statements of complete surety about something which you know absolutely nothing about the intentions of these guys. I just don't understand why you put forward this constant barrage of propaganda and spin. Its mind numbing.

I think you just put Eddy, Nate, Q, Jefferies into the same category as Amare, Gallo, Douglas. One group has talent, the other does not.

Eddy was suppose to be on his way, nate is a super talented kid, just not a smart player, Q was once a marks men, and JJ was as versatile as it gets, problem is, or was, the coach didn't give a shhht and the players followed suite

PANOS...I agree with you, i have been reading statements like that from players all over the league, for ever..

you have to be kidding me. Eddy had one promsing year scoring the basketball, but never showed anything on defense or the glass. Q was never a marksman. He was a volume shooter with a bad back and JJ was regarded as one of Isiah's worst signings and thats saying a lot. Nate did (and still does) have talent, but you cant fix stupid.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/3/2010  8:30 AM
The Knicks haven't even started the season yet and it already feels more like a team than a collection of castaways and head cases. I know its just talk now but it sounds like everyone (except Curry) is going above and beyond to get ready for the upcoming season. I get the feeling there is going to be more of a sense of comradery in this squad than in previous years. The knicks have players now who look like they can back up what they say with action.
Amar'e and TD saying and doing the right things

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy