[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Iran launches their first ever plant (yeah the other "N" word)
Author Thread
loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

8/23/2010  7:54 PM
Nalod wrote:Does Israel publicly swear to destroy or do they defend?

Who funds Hezbollah? Who supports hammas?

Do you assign more weight to what they swear to do or what they do? Really what has Iran done in the past twenty years? How many countries did they attack? Compare that to the Israel and the US. But Iran is the one labelled "trigger happy".

What Ahmedinajad said is stupid, and he probably knows he has as much chance of destroying Israel as he has of becoming POTUS. But both US and Israel would agree to go to war to prevent Iran from developing nukes, I think my argument is that it is this type of "holier than thou" foreign policy that has created this type of hatred against both these countries. There is one and only one country ever to have used an atom bomb, so us going around telling people what not to do is a bit thick.

TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/23/2010  9:18 PM
Does Israel have the right to defend herself?
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/25/2010  12:15 PM
Iran is a third world country that would have as much chance at stopping a blow by the US as Pee Wee Herman would against Mike Tyson in his prime. It might end up as a case of a guy shooting his mouth off only to have it closed rapidly+ violently.
RIP Crushalot😞
Nalod
USA
8/25/2010  12:45 PM
[IMG_block] [/IMG_block] Anyone check the unvieling of the gold lame' "ambassader of Death"?

[IMG_block] http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/22/article-1305221-0AE1044A000005DC-726_468x296.jpg [/IMG_block]

Confetti? Back ground? Looks like a new car intro at the detroit Car show!!!!

kam77
Alba Posts: 25
Member: #634
8/25/2010  4:18 PM
Nalod wrote:[IMG_block] [/IMG_block] Anyone check the unvieling of the gold lame' "ambassader of Death"?

[IMG_block] http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/22/article-1305221-0AE1044A000005DC-726_468x296.jpg [/IMG_block]

Confetti? Back ground? Looks like a new car intro at the detroit Car show!!!!

Don't playa hate.

lol @ being BANNED by Martin since 11/07/10 (for asking if Mr. Earl had a point). Really, Martin? C'mon. This is the internet. I've seen much worse on this site. By Earl himself. Drop the hypocrisy.
Nalod
USA
8/25/2010  4:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/25/2010  4:30 PM
[IMG_block] [/IMG_block] [IMG_block] http://www.truedelta.com/images/NAIAS2010/Granite-exterior.jpg [/IMG_block]
[IMG_block] http://randomdistraction.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/c3po.jpg [/IMG_block]
nykshaknbake
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #492
8/25/2010  6:13 PM
Well look at the posts to see what I mean by Ostrich. I don't think you can have a rational discussion about this and not mention Iran's repeated statements that they desire to annihilate another country. I think you must have your head in the sand if you can draw any equivalency with Isreal saying they may bomb a reactor. So tell me how those statements above are playing it intelligently toodark? And that was all I said. I made no mention of phalluses and attacking Iran, Afghanistan and North Korea.

toodarkmark wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
Vmart wrote:Nuclear power is very essential if the world is to move on from oil. It seems that other countries don't have much of a problem that Iran has nuclear capability just the US. Every country has its rights to build nuclear facilities. Who are we to say no or yes to them.

Are you serious? Well it works for ostritches.

And what should we do? Allow Israel to attack them? Attack them ourselves? Maybe a regime change? That worked very well in Afghanistan and Iraq. This is just like Iraq in the early 90's and North Korea today. Douchebags trying to show how large their phalluses are and trying to goad the United States into a conflict, so that they can claim "Look at the big evil United States bullies who want to control us." So what do we do? Bomb them? Then they 100% would be justified in developing nuclear weapons because we played right into their arrogance and bravado.

An ostrich ignores what is going on. Europe ignored Hitler because he was just wiping out Jews and Polacks. I don't think anyone is ignoring Iran, but they are also playing this intelligently. Something that fear mongering reactionists have little concept of doing.

loweyecue

8/25/2010  7:36 PM
Nalod wrote:Does Israel have the right to defend herself?

With all due respect Israel and US seem to be doing a lot moire attacking than defending. Iran has not attcked Israel regardless of stupid language used by Ahmedinajad. My question is do you believe Iran has the right to defend itself against Israel, with nukes if necessary?

TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
nykshaknbake
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #492
8/25/2010  9:23 PM
loweyecue wrote:

With all due respect Israel and US seem to be doing a lot moire attacking than defending. Iran has not attcked Israel regardless of stupid language used by Ahmedinajad. My question is do you believe Iran has the right to defend itself against Israel, with nukes if necessary?

How about a proxy war using Hezbollah? And when has Isreal attacked Iran?

Nalod
USA
8/25/2010  10:55 PM
Lowrey,

Hezbollah is funded by Iran. They attacked Israel.

Why has Israel ever attacked anyone?

loweyecue

8/25/2010  10:56 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:
loweyecue wrote:

How about a proxy war using Hezbollah? And when has Isreal attacked Iran?

Where did I say something about Israel having attacked Iran? If Israel needs nukes to defend themselves against Iran who has never attacked them, then Iran is justified in needing nukes to defend themselves against Israel who has never attacked them.

Israel has in the recent past attacked other countries which is why I was bringing that up to counter Nalod's calling Iran "Trigger Happy". Iran hasn't attacked anybody in recent history, Israel has and so has the US.

Nalod
USA
8/25/2010  11:13 PM
Iran said they would destroy Israel.

Iran sits on one of the largest oil reserves in the world.

Nukes would not be a priority in most countries.

Hezbollah is funded and trained by Iran. Iran in effect attacked Israel, had verbally said it desires its destruction and is buiding an illogical nuke generater. It does not take a genious to figure it out.

I prefer nobody attack anyone.

Iran need no nukes to defend itself. From who??? Who is going to attack Iran? No nukes, no problems.

Israel will attack then wait. With nukes retaliation is a bad end game. Its like a dude you just got into a fight says he is going to the car to get his gun. Do you wait until he does before doing something? Go get your gun and potentially shot each other or stop him from getting his to begin with?

And besides, Israel has been attacked far more than it ever has attacked others. They do not decree to destroy a race of people.

If you don't believe Israel has a right to exist thats your call.

Its best nobody attack anyone!

OT: Iran launches their first ever plant (yeah the other "N" word)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy