[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Young point guards
Author Thread
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
10/30/2001  1:12 PM
Please, please please lets get rid of one of our overpaid PGs and pick up a young guy. There are at least 3 that we should take a look at, starting with Jason Hart of the Bucks. He got released yesterday, and was apparnetly beaten out by NY product Rafer Alston. In the preseason he played in 6 games for a total of 69 minutes, dishing out 17 assists and only 6 turnovers. Rafer played 153 minutes and only had 19 assists. Others we should consider might be El Amin, and Omar, but I'd be very happy with Hart.

Milwaukee's preseason stats:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teamstats?team=mil
PURE KNICKS LOVE
AUTOADVERT
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
10/30/2001  3:49 PM
Hart, Amin and Rusty Larue are all worthy pickups. Cook is so-so, might be a great backup one day, I'm not too fond of him. Personally I'd love nothing better then getting my greedy hands on Sasser but they wouldn't trade him would they? Or maybe Jamal Crawford eventhough he's out for the season.
VG
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #68
Australia
10/30/2001  4:48 PM
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

Hart, Amin and Rusty Larue are all worthy pickups. Cook is so-so, might be a great backup one day, I'm not too fond of him. Personally I'd love nothing better then getting my greedy hands on Sasser but they wouldn't trade him would they? Or maybe Jamal Crawford eventhough he's out for the season.

I'd love to get Jamal Crawford from the Bulls but I heard he's almost un-tradeable despite his injury.
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
10/30/2001  5:16 PM
Posted by VG:
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

I'd love to get Jamal Crawford from the Bulls but I heard he's almost un-tradeable despite his injury.
Crawford ain't goin' no wheres
Young point guards

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy