[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

INSIDER: Latrell Spree
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
10/29/2001  10:43 AM
What can we get for this bum, who doesn't shut up and keeps whining to the Media?!

I say Dale Davis + Bonzi Wells for Spree.

Or we tell spree to shut up and we're gonna get 'Sheed at the trading deadline.
AUTOADVERT
VG
Member: #68
Australia
10/29/2001  7:14 PM
It's a bit disappointing to see Spree whinging before the season has even started because the team IS better than last year. We didn't get Webber but I bet Layden tried everything to get him and frankly I've lost some respect for CWebb for saying the main reason he stayed in Sacramento was because of the money.

So I wouldn't trade Spree unless his bitching gets worse.
Caseloads
10/29/2001  9:37 PM
Posted by VG:

It's a bit disappointing to see Spree whinging before the season has even started because the team IS better than last year. We didn't get Webber but I bet Layden tried everything to get him and frankly I've lost some respect for CWebb for saying the main reason he stayed in Sacramento was because of the money.

So I wouldn't trade Spree unless his bitching gets worse.
C Webb is frankly a big softie, he has no heart and is a chump to diss SacTown, after resigning there for 7 years. What a chump. I think he took his cash and now is gonna demand a trade from there in 1 year or so.
GucciKnick8
Member: #17
USA
10/30/2001  12:14 AM
Don't start calling Spree a bum because he saying how most fans a feeling. This team has not gotten better. Until we get a decent big man, we've gotten worse. As long as Jackson is our starting point guard, we are not going to be good!
"You never know here in New York, stuff can happen on any given day," - - -Marcus Camby23
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
10/30/2001  7:03 AM
Posted by Caseloads:

What can we get for this bum, who doesn't shut up and keeps whining to the Media?!

Wow u think Spree is worth that much u r crazy. Spreewell average only 18 points a game. Plus big men are worth more than guards. Please dont post garbage like that.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
Caseloads
10/30/2001  9:21 AM
Posted by falcindor:
Posted by Caseloads:

Wow u think Spree is worth that much u r crazy. Spreewell average only 18 points a game. Plus big men are worth more than guards. Please dont post garbage like that.
I think Spree is worth that much. He has alot of heart, still has alot of game when not playing out of position, is a defensive stopper and a team leader. Dale Davis and Bonzi Wells (who is injured) is not too much for Spree. I do admit, it is about the maximum we could get for Spree's talents.
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
10/30/2001  9:32 AM
Why would Portland want to do that trade? I can't imagine why they would let their most talented tall guy, DD, and an aspiring allstar, Bonzi, head out the door for Spree. Even they've got that spot well covered already with Derek Anderson so this isn't a trade that would work. Look at the depth charts on realgm and try to find a trading partner with not the best sg on their roster. If you insist on trading Spree the Nuggets might be a good fit but don't expect Dice or Van Exel back.
INSIDER: Latrell Spree

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy