[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

VIDEO: PTI Talks Knicks/LeBron & Isiah Thomas Speaks on NYK,Tiger,FIU,Bron
Author Thread
Cosmic
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #1115
USA
2/19/2010  7:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2010  7:11 PM
VIDEO: PTI Talks Knicks/LeBron (1 minute). PTI Talks to Isiah who talks Tiger, FIU, Knicks (5 minutes).

Click to Stream PTI KNICKS

Click to Stream ISIAH

http://popcornmachine.net/ A must-use tool for NBA stat junkies!
AUTOADVERT
alau53
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1147

2/19/2010  7:32 PM
isiah is delusional..he still thinks he's a good gm and has the ability to run an nba team...like he ran the ny knicks..he ran them to the ground
Cosmic
USA
2/19/2010  7:42 PM
alau53 wrote:isiah is delusional..he still thinks he's a good gm and has the ability to run an nba team...like he ran the ny knicks..he ran them to the ground

Did you notice the look on his face when Tony told him the Knicks had cleared a ton of cap room? He had this pissed off look like "WTF HE DUMPED ALL MY AWESOME PLAYERS. WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE." hehehehe

sebstar
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #249
USA
2/19/2010  7:48 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2010  7:48 PM
Ya'll need to get off Isiah and worry about our current GM, Grampa Munster. If his plan doesnt go the way it should, we screwed for the next few years with no Vaseline.

Dont worry about Isiah, he eatin' ....Prolly still getting those checks from Dolan on the low.

My saliva and spit can split thread into fiber and bits/ So trust me I'm as live as it gets. --Royce Da 5'9 + DJ Premier = Hip Hop Utopia
Cosmic
USA
2/19/2010  7:50 PM
sebstar wrote:Ya'll need to get off Isiah and worry about our current GM, Grampa Munster. If his plan doesnt go the way it should, we screwed for the next few years with no Vaseline.

Dont worry about Isiah, he eatin' ....Prolly still getting those checks from Dolan on the low.

We're not worrying about Isiah.

We're commenting on a bit that PTI did on him.

Don't worry about us.

I also don't think Isiah needs anyone to defend him. Aside from his bizarre Lunesta experience he has always proven to be one tough fighter. He doesn't need your help, Seb.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/20/2010  2:09 AM
Isiah is one smooth operater!
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

2/20/2010  2:38 AM
Nalod wrote:Isiah is one smooth operater!

He certainly is... I can't stand the man and I got a good laugh out of the "my five minutes are up?"

Think the whole clip summarizes why his stay was so long and so bad though. You really do want to believe what he says and Jimmy Dolan bought the smooth operation hook, line, and sinker

DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
Childs2Dudley
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #3051
USA
2/20/2010  3:52 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:Isiah is one smooth operater!

He certainly is... I can't stand the man and I got a good laugh out of the "my five minutes are up?"

Think the whole clip summarizes why his stay was so long and so bad though. You really do want to believe what he says and Jimmy Dolan bought the smooth operation hook, line, and sinker

The fact that he really says he sees himself as a better general manager than coach, that he has a successful run as a general manager, that he was "on his way to good things" with the Knicks and that "if you look at my body of work, there is no question I am a good manager" is pathetically hilarious.

You're right, Dolan ate this crap up for years. In fact, he still does. Dolan still talks to Isiah.

"Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us." - Earl Nightingale
VIDEO: PTI Talks Knicks/LeBron & Isiah Thomas Speaks on NYK,Tiger,FIU,Bron

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy