[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Camby plays?
Author Thread
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
10/26/2001  4:05 AM
If you read the papers today it's not looking good for Camby is it? If he's not able to play and with that genius of a GM we got alot of trouble on our hands. Maybe it is Eisley after all being traded as he's younger and we're getting more desperate.

Rumor has it that Menk Batere has been waived by the nuggets, only because he's got a previous engagement with the chinese army which could last through the third week of december. Do we care about that? Nope sign his behind immediately.
AUTOADVERT
UKDad
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #31
USA
10/26/2001  8:48 AM
Was at the game in Albany - what a disaster. Nets played well, with 7 foot center and two 6'10" forwards starting. Martin dominated and the Knicks were pushed around badly. Nobody showed up from the Knicks. There were at least ten missed shots inside, several blocks and a total lack of concentration. At times there looked like there were six Nets on the floor and only 4 Knicks.
Get a Center Laydon.. Looks like it will be a long year..............
The Old Man of UK...
prowler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #135
USA
10/26/2001  11:06 AM
Is Layden blind or flatout just don't care. Every premier team in the eastern confrence has now bolstered their rosters. So with this in mind i guess our beloved Knicks no longer a premiere team. No matter how much talent we think we have their is no way on earth we could match up with Philly, Toronto, Milwakee, Charlotte, Miami, and it was apparent last night against N.J. With the way things things are we are going to have a challence night in and night out to win period. Camby is not ready at all why mess around with our future put him in the shelf until allstar break. Right now Mr. Layden has no choice but to be AGRRESSIVE and get us Foyle or Jackson to fill the void of Camby. With either of those guys i know we would be able to hold on until Marcus comes back for the stretch run. When was the last time Allan Houston dunked the ball or any Knick for that matter. Weatherspoon had a few but that was it. The knicks has become an unattractive team to watch the guys dont seem to play with the same killer instinct.

P.S.

Mark Jackson cant hit a jumper to save his life. (Ward&Eisley)

Allan Houston has the heart of a mouse and wouldn't dunk to save his life.

Spree along with Camby is the heart of the team and without Camby even Spree seems discouraged.

Kurt Thomas in my eyes will never be a starter. I prefer both Spoon and Othella over him. by the way did u see spoon rebound last night.

Spencer & Knight are all we have we have for height and the both are a waste of time.

Guys buy alot of excederin i've got mine ur gonna need it if Layden doesnt do anything soon.
knicker for life
Caseloads
Member: #41
10/26/2001  1:52 PM
yeah, I say get Marc Jax no matter what - not foyle, but MJax, he's a starting quality center. There can be no price too high.
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
10/26/2001  2:17 PM
Well he wants out of the Bay Area...what's stopping us?
We suck.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
10/26/2001  4:28 PM
I was also at the game last night and even though they didn't play that well, i think this game showed how much they miss Marcus Camby. He would have made the different in this game and will make the difference in many games to come. For the first time this preseason, i was very impressed with Clarence Weatherspoon and i definetly think he will help. Othella Harrington had a great second half and Houston had a great first half. I think once the team starts playing better together we will realize how good they really can be.
VG
Member: #68
Australia
10/26/2001  9:17 PM
Posted by MCfan23:

Well he wants out of the Bay Area...what's stopping us?

Time factor. Who knows Layden might have traded for Ostertag by the time Golden State can trade Jackson.
Camby plays?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy