[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

CHARLOTTE'S HOT STREAK
Author Thread
loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

1/17/2010  11:30 AM
Are they for real? They seem to be winning games aginst some good teams. Looks like Larry Brown is doinf=g a pretty good job with that team.
TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
AUTOADVERT
kam77
Alba Posts: 25
Member: #634
1/27/2010  6:50 PM
They got a lot better and mentally tougher after trading VladRad for SJax.
lol @ being BANNED by Martin since 11/07/10 (for asking if Mr. Earl had a point). Really, Martin? C'mon. This is the internet. I've seen much worse on this site. By Earl himself. Drop the hypocrisy.
jimimou
Alba Posts: 36
Lame Alba Posts: 1
Member: #681
USA
1/28/2010  9:11 AM
larry brown was touted as a terrible coach when he coached here, out of touch and a bunch of other nonsense. Miraculously, he leaves for a less dysfunctional franchise and low and behold, he's leading another team in the right direction again. coincidence? nope.

the bobcats are a great example of what happens when you completely buy into a system. i watch all their games, they never dog it and their defense is steadily becoming better. they still need some more talent to get over the hump and make a real run.

sjax has been a great addition to that team (think he wont eastern conf player of the week last week) too. if you look at their monthly win/loss %'s they've steadily increased all year and, with sjax finally getting comfortable w his place on the team, they go 10-4 in january and have now gotten themselves into the playoff picture at .500 - just one game behind toronto at the 5 seed. curious to see how they end up this year.

sebstar
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #249
USA
2/5/2010  12:37 AM
kam77 wrote:They got a lot better and mentally tougher after trading VladRad for SJax.
My saliva and spit can split thread into fiber and bits/ So trust me I'm as live as it gets. --Royce Da 5'9 + DJ Premier = Hip Hop Utopia
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/5/2010  10:08 AM
All those who bashed Larry Brown, didn't understand how dysfunctional thsi franchise is under James Dolan
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
sebstar
USA
2/5/2010  12:20 PM
playa2 wrote:All those who bashed Larry Brown, didn't understand how dysfunctional thsi franchise is under James Dolan

He played into that dysfunction rather than trying to mitigate it and set an example for the franchise. Thats my problem. That's always been his M.O anyway. If he doesnt get his way he becomes a petulant child.

Charlotte's doing their thing, tho. Cant deny. But its like Kam said. Getting handed SJax for nothing is having A LOT to do with their success. A LOT.

My saliva and spit can split thread into fiber and bits/ So trust me I'm as live as it gets. --Royce Da 5'9 + DJ Premier = Hip Hop Utopia
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
2/7/2010  11:41 PM
Larry Brown wasn't trying to win in the year he was here. He was coaching to try and get Isiah fired. I didn't love that tactic, but you ultimately gotta go with one of the greatest coaches of all time vs. one of the worst NBA executives of all time. Eventually, Larry Brown does know how to win- he's just a little bit of a slimeball as he goes about it.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
2/8/2010  10:17 AM
bobcats need another scorer to get a potential 1st round upset. they could've used crawford since there's enough defense to make up for him.
jimimou
Alba Posts: 36
Lame Alba Posts: 1
Member: #681
USA
2/8/2010  10:30 AM
they do need another scorer, but jamal wouldnt be the type that larry would (have) wanted based on what he saw in ny. crawford sems to have meshed well in atlanta. not a lb player imho
loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

3/4/2010  7:55 PM
I am still a big LB fan. But I agree he wasn't very classy when he was here. Don Chaney was the picture of professionalism and LB was a old wife. But when it comes to getting dead men walking there ain't many like him. He was also forced to play the mudslinging game with the lowest lowlife ever to hold a NBA GM job.

I think the bobkittens will make some noise in the playoffs.

TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

4/10/2010  11:27 AM
sebstar wrote:
playa2 wrote:All those who bashed Larry Brown, didn't understand how dysfunctional thsi franchise is under James Dolan

He played into that dysfunction rather than trying to mitigate it and set an example for the franchise. Thats my problem. That's always been his M.O anyway. If he doesnt get his way he becomes a petulant child.

Charlotte's doing their thing, tho. Cant deny. But its like Kam said. Getting handed SJax for nothing is having A LOT to do with their success. A LOT.

You can't mitigate when your superiors are against what you know how to do to win. I thank MJ and Bob Johnson allowing LB to do his thing and get the team on the right track. BIGUPS TO CHARLOTTE FRANCHISE they are all on one accord and it shows.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
sebstar
USA
4/15/2010  1:13 PM
playa2 wrote:
sebstar wrote:

You can't mitigate when your superiors are against what you know how to do to win. I thank MJ and Bob Johnson allowing LB to do his thing and get the team on the right track. BIGUPS TO CHARLOTTE FRANCHISE they are all on one accord and it shows.

Yeah, but you dont backbite and sabotage. That makes you no better than the people you are opposing.

I mean, Charlotte is a 7 seed. I'm not losing my mind with envy over here.

CHARLOTTE'S HOT STREAK

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy