NBA League Pass International
Author Thread
SteveSmith
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #2812
Germany
12/10/2009  1:35 PM
Hey there!

Just have the question if anybody has experience with the League Pass International. I mean, I love Cosmic for his Uploads, but he is not there for 82 games, right?

The main Question before I throw 100 $ to the NBA is: what means blacklisting of the games? Is it like every Pay-per-view game televised in Germany is off for me?
That shouldnt be that big of a Problem, since the Knicks are not the ones who getting (inter)national Attention anyhow...

But would be to bad if I just get the Knicks Nets games over here ^^

So far, have fun!

AUTOADVERT
earthmansurfer
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #858
Germany
12/10/2009  2:12 PM
I watched a couple of games on it last year but it just doesn't pay for me this year as it's only for a season and not on a per game basis anymore. I am in Germany too, so watching a live game is only really possible on the weekends and that is if it is early on the east coast.

I don't think they blacklist games in Germany, I think that is for league pass in America. E.g. - Blacklist some Knicks games in the NY area, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The quality was pretty good, you can watch it full screen from what I remember. I watch small screen lower res games for free. You can usually find them if you search...

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
SteveSmith
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #2812
Germany
12/10/2009  2:15 PM
Yea, but if I read it right, those games are up until 24 hours after they finished. So it was my idea to watch them after getting out of university in the evening... Sopcast games are only for those nocturnal around here in Germany ^^
madlib
Member: #950
12/11/2009  12:35 AM
I had it last year in Australia. Had a lot of buffering problems on the streaming. Some games I couldnt get more than 1-2 minutes before missing another 3 minutes waiting for the damn thing to buffer again. They have supposedly fixed that this year, but I am not willing to shell out the money and be left with nothing again.

As for the replays it has changed this year. Last year the replays were played on loop so you could only start watching them at a certain time. This year it is on demand, but if they are still using the rayv player I don't see how it would work properly.

auchan42
Member: #2169

1/22/2010  4:36 AM
What blackout means is if the game is available locally by any means (espn, star, whatever satellite sports channel) then they won't show it on league pass. I too have many buffering issues this year which is why I rip all my games first before I attempt to watch them.
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
1/22/2010  8:55 AM
Best way to watch for overseas guys is to get someone in the us to buy a cable box just for you and sling it. Thats what i do. Might not be the best resolution, but its reliable, and you get the rest of cable too as a perk.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
NBA League Pass International

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy