[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Mason in Limbo?
Author Thread
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
10/23/2001  4:37 AM
Well after this trade by Milwaukee will they still pursuit Mason?

The Milwaukee Bucks traded Scott Williams to the Denver in a three-team deal that includes the Houston Rockets. The Bucks have acquired center Aleksandar Radojevic, from the Nuggets.

The deal sends forward Williams and a future first round draft choice from Milwaukee to Denver, and Kevin Willis from Denver to Houston for the Rockets 2002 second round draft choice.

A 7'3", 250 lbs. center, Radojevic did not play during the 2000-2001 season due to injury. In exchange for Radojevic, the Nuggets receive Williams, who averaged 6.1 ppg and 5.5 rebounds last season with the Bucks.

AUTOADVERT
VG
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #68
Australia
10/23/2001  5:50 AM
Yeah I think the point of the trade was to save some money (about $3mill in this case) so they can finally sign Mason
Caseloads
Member: #41
10/23/2001  8:23 AM
Posted by VG:

Yeah I think the point of the trade was to save some money (about $3mill in this case) so they can finally sign Mason
They also openned up room for D. Ham and E. "no magic" Johnson to play at Center, while getting a good prospect to challenge Pryzibilla in practices...
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
10/23/2001  3:24 PM
I'm still hoping Mason doesn't sign with Milwaukee because that would make them the obvious favorites in the east. There's still a possibility he could sign with Sacramento which i hope happens. Right now the east is up in the air. Toronto, Philly, Orlando, Milwaukee, and New York will all push for the beast of the east. Philly and Orlando are the two teams most likely to fall first because of injury. This is good for us and i think we can make a strong push for Atlantic Division Champs.
Mason in Limbo?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy