http://www.contracostatimes.com/warriors/ci_12596651?nclick_check=1
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
JrZyHuStLa
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1241

6/23/2009  11:23 AM
Makes me wonder.

Wtf is Gallinari doing ? Visiting Versace and Hermes shops in Italy ?
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/23/2009  11:25 AM
Posted by JrZyHuStLa:

Makes me wonder.

Wtf is Gallinari doing ? Visiting Versace and Hermes shops in Italy ?

He's healing. While the Warriors have KG part 2.
RIP Crushalot😞
kingofelpaso
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2542

6/23/2009  11:28 AM
The link wont work for me
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/23/2009  11:29 AM
seriously dude get over it.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
right, obviously there is no need to see how gallo does this year, or the next.

european players = automatic bust

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
sebstar
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #249
USA
Posted by kingofelpaso:

The link wont work for me

Me either. Fill us in on the story, whats up with Gallo?
My saliva and spit can split thread into fiber and bits/ So trust me I'm as live as it gets. --Royce Da 5'9 + DJ Premier = Hip Hop Utopia
JrZyHuStLa

6/23/2009  11:32 AM
Here, this one should work. Its the same article.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/warriors/ci_12596651
fishmike
USA
6/23/2009  11:33 AM
nothing... its another "Anthony Randolph is working out and going to be the next KG" article.

If Briggs stuck with his picks we could just as easily have a frontcourt of Mike Sweetney, Rodney White and Rafeal Arujuo. Three guys you also harped on for quite some time.

When you have to let everyone know on an hourly basis about everytime you may have been right people stop listening.

Just sayin dude
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
6/23/2009  11:33 AM
the article is about anthony randolph.

there isn't one word about gallinari, but apparently a story of a player picked last year doing something, somehow translates into...

doubt about the player we picked last year...

"wtf is gallo doing?"

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
6/23/2009  11:35 AM
briggs was all about anthony randolph last year - as well as mcgee and westbrook. and he was right. the guys briggs harps on most often usually wind up being solid.

i wanted randolph if westbrook was off the board. i don't think the team we're putting together is going to be tough enough to win. the dream team we're assembling is Rubio and Gallinari? what's the best bet for a team like that? the Dirk/Nash Mavs teams? and that's if both players pan out to the max of their supposed potential. sigh.
¿ △ ?
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
6/23/2009  11:37 AM
guys, adjust your attitudes. the next 3 days are going to be among the most fun you'll have all year. briggy is gonna treat us to a highspeed ride on the emotional freeway of love!!!!!!!!

nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
6/23/2009  11:38 AM
Jesus christ, this **** is so played out.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
JrZyHuStLa

6/23/2009  11:40 AM
LOL @ you guys belittling Randolph for the work and desire he's putting in. When you hear about the KG-like work he's doing, you brush it off. But when Gallo says "I feel better, my English good too" you catch a hard one.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/23/2009  11:43 AM
Posted by crzymdups:

briggs was all about anthony randolph last year - as well as mcgee and westbrook. and he was right. the guys briggs harps on most often usually wind up being solid.

i wanted randolph if westbrook was off the board. i don't think the team we're putting together is going to be tough enough to win. the dream team we're assembling is Rubio and Gallinari? what's the best bet for a team like that? the Dirk/Nash Mavs teams? and that's if both players pan out to the max of their supposed potential. sigh.

Jesus for 6 I thought we could get Randolph and Mcgee. Knicks focus too strongly on one player when they have high picks i.e Frye[wouldve taken him first] Gallinari--thats the best we couldve done? now it seems rubio at all cost.

I like that they are getting to FA--and maybe it will be a game changer but I think they havent been good with high picks or decisions about high picks and that kills a franchise.
RIP Crushalot😞
sebstar
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #249
USA
6/23/2009  11:46 AM
Posted by Marv:

guys, adjust your attitudes. the next 3 days are going to be among the most fun you'll have all year. briggy is gonna treat us to a highspeed ride on the emotional freeway of love!!!!!!!!

Haha. This time of year for Briggs is like a 6 year old, entering Disney World for the first time. Duke is all spazzin and giddy right now.

My saliva and spit can split thread into fiber and bits/ So trust me I'm as live as it gets. --Royce Da 5'9 + DJ Premier = Hip Hop Utopia
fishmike
USA
6/23/2009  11:49 AM
Posted by JrZyHuStLa:

LOL @ you guys belittling Randolph for the work and desire he's putting in. When you hear about the KG-like work he's doing, you brush it off. But when Gallo says "I feel better, my English good too" you catch a hard one.
why do you care or would anyone care about what Anthony Randoph is doing? Gallo is our player so there is an investment in his future. I could care less about how AR or Ariza for that matter.

I have stuck up for briggs more than most around here. He has always created good discussion imo and many of the guys he has touted have become good players. An equal amount have flammed out despite three threads a day begging management to go get. Anyone remember the summer of Sharif Adbul Rahim??? Every freakin day about this guy for a month.

Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
6/23/2009  12:06 PM
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by JrZyHuStLa:

why do you care or would anyone care about what Anthony Randoph is doing? Gallo is our player so there is an investment in his future. I could care less about how AR or Ariza for that matter.

I have stuck up for briggs more than most around here. He has always created good discussion imo and many of the guys he has touted have become good players. An equal amount have flammed out despite three threads a day begging management to go get. Anyone remember the summer of Sharif Adbul Rahim??? Every freakin day about this guy for a month.

I don't know about all that but AR will get update reports from me on the regular. I took much grief from Gallo fanboys from draft night up to this point. Martin please add the "I Told You Fools So" button ASAP.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
6/23/2009  12:17 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by crzymdups:

Jesus for 6 I thought we could get Randolph and Mcgee. Knicks focus too strongly on one player when they have high picks i.e Frye[wouldve taken him first] Gallinari--thats the best we couldve done? now it seems rubio at all cost.

I like that they are getting to FA--and maybe it will be a game changer but I think they havent been good with high picks or decisions about high picks and that kills a franchise.

I will hammer in this point. Walsh sat around last year and did nothing. He sent Zeke over there to scout for him and held a one on none workout and declare Gallinari as the guy. Too bad he doesn't have anyone in the organization with enough back bone to talk him out of all this like he had in Indiana when he was willing to take apart a contending team for Tskitishvii. D'Antoni sold him on that guy but neither has thought to bring him to the Knicks. He's available and easy to get.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
Knick decision makers--use your brains this year

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy