[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Official Lakers vs Knicks thread
Author Thread
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
11/19/2003  10:13 PM
I woudlnt mind seeing the Kings come out of the West. Tonight was about what I expected...the Knicks lose a lot of confidence from this game and the Lakers are picking up some steam.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
AUTOADVERT
hDavis
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #494
USA
11/19/2003  10:30 PM
There were a few positives to take out of this loss. Frank Williams played really good. but foul trouble really hurt the knicks.
I think the lakers will easily win the championship this year.
ANOTHER Knick turnover! -Marv Albert
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/20/2003  12:16 AM
Frankie played well, sweets need more playing time, some idiot said he looked shell shocked, well that is why he needs to play more, tell me how did spoon look? LOL..

Anyway, I hope payton and malone don't with crap, they are hangers on, could not win it on their own, so they are now riding shaq's jock and walking around with that ****y grin like they are doing something... I hate them two!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
11/20/2003  8:00 AM
Fwill showing some brilliance again last night. HE NEEDS TO PLAY 20-25 a night NOW! HE is better than Eisley now.

Sweets looked lost, but that ws no foul at the end of the first half! Chaney had to be screaming and get a T for that.

As bad as Sweetney looked, did OH or Spoon look any better? NO!

Why can't Anderson play like that every night? He was aggressive!

How did Allan do? He didn't.

Mutombo looked bad.

Ny is so far below this team it is not even close!

Need a win on Friday bad.
Official Lakers vs Knicks thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy