[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

the giants and knicks: two parallel teams
Author Thread
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
11/19/2003  8:22 AM
i am a giants fan as much as a knicks fan. and as you can tell, it has not been a pretty sporting year to say the least. it is strange how these two teams mirror each other.

similar: both teams are at the bottom of their division. both teams are suffereing from underacheiving players. both teams are riddled with key injuries. both teams are an example of coaching indecisiveness which cost over half of their games. both teams are embarassing.

difference: i know that the giants management will take drastic measures to get this team better. layzie won't. fassel will get fired and we can look forward to a different coach. chaney seems like he is here to stay. besides a few positions, the giants have a young, athletic team to build on. knicks have sweetney and lampe who are glued to the bench. i am looking forward to next year with the giants because i know they have talent and will do better. the knicks only shot of doing better is dice, who could be gone by next year and might not be anywhere near the same player he was.

thinking about it, being a giants fan is not that bad but being a knick fan is much more depressing.
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
11/19/2003  8:37 AM
you can add the mets, rangers, and jets to that list.

eventhough I'm a yankee and giant fan
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/19/2003  4:22 PM
Yeah they are similar; neither is gonna make the playoffs.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
the giants and knicks: two parallel teams

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy