[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kobe vs Houston
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/19/2003  7:55 AM
Bryant has a history at the Garden, having scored his first career points here. Last season, he detonated for 46 with a (HEALTHY LATRELL SPREWELL) guarding him. LOL Remeber the reverse dunk on spree that made spree's knee's buckle. One of the most eletricfying dunks of the yr. Now lets see how many points he gets by having to play a more potent ALLAN HOUSTON instead of SPREWELL.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
11/19/2003  8:05 AM
yeah, i was at that game. the whole place went nuts after the dunk. but i liked the fact that we almost came back to win. then two weeks later houston torched the lakers for 53 pts with bryant guarding him. this time might be different with a more potent laker squad and an underacheiving knicks squad. the only saving grace is that the lakers played last night in detroit. the bad thing is that they lost and will come out p/oed. they also have three players who have a history of ripping it up in the garden: bryant, shaq and payton ( even though usually his seattle squad lose).
TRU
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #196
USA
11/19/2003  8:12 AM
Posted by jazz74:

yeah, i was at that game. the whole place went nuts after the dunk. but i liked the fact that we almost came back to win. then two weeks later houston torched the lakers for 53 pts with bryant guarding him. this time might be different with a more potent laker squad and an underacheiving knicks squad. the only saving grace is that the lakers played last night in detroit. the bad thing is that they lost and will come out p/oed. they also have three players who have a history of ripping it up in the garden: bryant, shaq and payton ( even though usually his seattle squad lose).
Wow, you had Laker tickets? Can I be your friend?
Let it be known: I believe in the Knicks this year-- deep into the playoffs, I swear to you my brothers...
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
11/19/2003  8:27 AM
i went to the game with an old college buddy who received the tickets from his boss. he worked for metlife in newark so i guess he had connections. that was my first knick game at the garden ( if i went to see the knicks i had to go to the spectrum/ first union center when they played the sixers since i live in south jersey). i know i won't get a hand on such tickets again unless i win the lottery.
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
11/19/2003  9:14 AM
I tried to get them and I ended up getting Kings tix instead. I am happy though, at least the Knicks won that game.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
11/19/2003  1:27 PM
I'll be there tonite!! Can't wait... Knicks vs Fakers
The Future. GO KNICKS!
OasisBU
USA
11/19/2003  2:41 PM
Posted by knicksbb10:

Haha I remember calling them the Fakers all year last season, and all I have to say is they are for real now - I envy that squad minus Kobe and his legal troubles. They have one of the greatest collections of talent that the sports world has ever seen. I would love to see tonights game at the garden...I will settle for an evening watching MSG.
WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
11/19/2003  2:51 PM
Posted by OasisBU:
Posted by knicksbb10:

Haha I remember calling them the Fakers all year last season, and all I have to say is they are for real now - I envy that squad minus Kobe and his legal troubles. They have one of the greatest collections of talent that the sports world has ever seen. I would love to see tonights game at the garden...I will settle for an evening watching MSG.
I hear ya my man but these Kats are still the Fakers. Just because they added a couple of Hall of Famers doesn't change things. Malone and Payton makes me wanna throw up. In the league for so long now, they've become desperate for a championship that they decided to use the Fakers organization. Well, At the end, I will laugh when the team fall on their face and get knocked out of the playoffs. If they really wanted a shot at a championship, they should've join the Spurs.
The Future. GO KNICKS!
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/19/2003  3:10 PM
kobe is not the same player as last year--he doesnt have his explosion back yet. i think the lakers are going to really focus tonight at pounding the ball into shaq after last night--this is a winnable game for the knicks because we have a depth advantage and they played last night big minutes and then had to fly into NY.

hey maybe we can pawn othella harrington off on the lakers for an enindg contract and a pick.
RIP Crushalot😞
subzero0
Member: #410
11/19/2003  3:58 PM
I think we can pretty much forget about beating the Lakers tonight.

Add Vanish Horn to the list injured players for this squad and we may be able to see some of our rooks play.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/19/2003  4:12 PM
Posted by subzero0:

I think we can pretty much forget about beating the Lakers tonight.

Add Vanish Horn to the list injured players for this squad and we may be able to see some of our rooks play.

Amen, Subzero0... Amen

It figures that Vanish Horn (LOL ) would end up "hurt" just when it comes time to man up. I am not surprised at ALL. So while we get scraped at home tonight, KVH will be on the damn bench ticklin his clit, creamin on the floor. He's almost as punked out as those who try in vain to big him up.

As for Kobe vs. Houston, Kobe wins, hands down. I'd trade Allan for him in a second.

..and about that dunk on Spree, at least Spree contested the damn shot. Allan would have went off to the side and sat the hell down before even trying to dee up like that.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
OasisBU
USA
11/19/2003  4:32 PM
I am with you Hardcore....thats the truth. Vanish Horn....I like the ring it has...goes well along with "Hot Dog Neck" Spoon and Scott LayDOWN.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/19/2003  4:37 PM
When Kobe dunked on spree last yr at the garden... That was definitely was a "KODAK" moment! He made his knees buckel in AWE. Watch tonight when they show the highlite, his knees buckle in awe. roflmao spitting out my juice.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
11/19/2003  4:53 PM
After tonight, ther will be a whole reel worth of highlight footage. Nobody will be thinking about last year but you and the rest of the Spree hater club.

Let's see how many times ya boy KVH gets dunked on this year. It will pale in comparison.

If he wasn't trying to DUCK out of this game tonight, then he would get dunked on much worse. Please believe it.

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 11/19/2003 18:15:32]
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
OasisBU
USA
11/19/2003  5:02 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

Let's see how many times ya boy KVH gets duncked on this year. It will pale in comparison.

Pun intended? haha
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
11/19/2003  6:16 PM
LOL no pun intended...
blueandorange
Member: #495
11/19/2003  6:52 PM
i can't wait to see this pathetic bunch of tired old losers get their butts whipped tonite. what a joke the knicks are.
KVH IS FOOL'S GOLD
blueandorange
Member: #495
11/19/2003  6:52 PM
i can't wait to see this pathetic bunch of tired old losers get their butts whipped tonite. what a joke the knicks are.
KVH IS FOOL'S GOLD
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
11/19/2003  7:01 PM
Oh yeah... and "Iron Man" KVH took a dive tonight. Sprained Ankle? Sounds like a sprained nutsack to me. The Knicks are gonna get booed off the court.

All the while LayDown and Dolan will have those grins stapled in place on their faces. Bastards...
Kobe vs Houston

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy