[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Houston Produces,KVH just doesn't
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/19/2003  7:44 AM
Posted by GoNyGoNyGo:

What is funny about this thread is that, last year the debate was who is better, Spree or houston. It was probably 60/40 in favor of Spree. Now it is H20 or KVH, and it is 90/10 H2O! So Spree is by far the better player than KVh regardless of stats.

The only reason (YOU CLAIM) it was 60/40 was because of Sprees ban of followers who dislike management. Other than that we who know ball can see that Houston was the true leader on and off the court.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Snowman
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #458
Iceland
11/19/2003  10:07 AM
SPREWELL IS GARBAGE !!! He has KG & CASSELL not to mention WALLY * FLIP !!!! KVH has H2O !!! thats all !! If KVH was on the twolves he would be blowing up because of the triple teams on KG & not being able to leave CASSELL or WALLY open !!!
What does DICK CHANEY & DON CHANEY have in common ?? They both accidentally fell into a job they don't deserve & really suck at doing it !!!! Both need to be fired !!!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/19/2003  3:52 PM
Thank You!
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/19/2003  4:04 PM
Snowmnan and Playa-self must be booty buddies.

BTW, The T-Wolves got the better end of the deal. Anyone with a functional logic system can see that. It's plain as day.

After the stats prove that Spree is having a better season, all u can do is call him names like a lil' punk.

Typical ignorance. I rest my case. LMAO

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Houston Produces,KVH just doesn't

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy