[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

identity
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/11/2003  11:48 PM
Cheaney was crying for size and then when he ges it eh plays small and is complaining that Mutombo can't guard quicker guys. Did it occur to him that players can't handle Mutumbo on the boards?

KVH takes shots that are given to him. How come Chaney doesn't put KVH on the wing and let him do his thing? Why don't they use high screens more to free up Van horn for the drive?

Knicks can't score because they have no scorers. They need to get someone to force tempo and score from the point guard position. Jeff McInnis is 6'4" quick, a great defender and a decent scorer...he could be had. Crawford is obtainable too for maybe a draft pick and maybe if the Knicks take on one of the Bulls bad contracts. Atlanta is looking to sell the team so would a Ward packege for Terry make sense?

Layden can't just sit and wait for McDyess to come back. The Knicks have a fleet of good back-up spot starters at the 4 spot. The Center spot is set. Layden has got to open opportunties for Sweetney to get burn. Layden needs to make something hapen before McDyess comes back.

Dyess makes them a good team but Knicks need a scorer from the point guard spot and a perimeter scorer off the bench.

Why is Weatherspoon still in the NBA?
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/12/2003  12:01 AM
I agree with everything you said except the part about trading a draft pick. If we hold on to anything (ESPECIALLY THIS SEASON!), we better hold on to that Lottery (yes, Lottery!) pick for dear life. If anything we need to try to trade players for draft picks.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/12/2003  12:10 AM
Enyspree whats up man, long time no post, good to have you back, anyway it if funny you talk about Mcginnis, I am watching the blazers game now and he came off the bench to score 11 dish out 6 assists to lead the blazers to a win. We do need a scorer and creater at PG to help Houston and KVH....

I would love to get crawford or even see what cleveland wants for wagner, this team as constructed is dead in the water, I still don'g understand why layden does not give the rooks any burn, what a fool, I am watching some games and the raptors give bosh burn and he did some work, the blazers are playing Woods and he is contributing, chaney has no clue...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/12/2003  7:10 AM
By the 10th game Chaney should be able to figure out his do's and dont's. I'd rather see the youths work their way on to the floor by out working the vets in practice so badly that Chaney has no choice but to play 'em. But don't throw them in the fire just for the sake of experience. The last thing you want them to do is become accustomed to losing before they KNOW WHAT TO ACTUALLY DO IN THE GAMES. This is why I laugh when people want Lampe to get run, Sweetney yea but Lampe you got to be kidding me, especially when you are "PLAYING TO WIN THE GAME!" :HERM EDWARDS
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
MCfan23
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #114
USA
11/12/2003  8:37 AM
Let me say this: I don't want Jeff McInnis running the point for us.

Otherwise, EnySpree, I'm with you on what you're saying.
We suck.
identity

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy