[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

knicks info - insiders
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
11/11/2003  7:40 PM
http://www.hawksquawk.net/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=aroundtl&Number=38284&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

george karl taking over the team?

ward and othella for anderson?
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/11/2003  7:50 PM
grain of salt man, grain of salt. Don't forget to read Insider with a dash of the white stuff.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Caseloads
Member: #41
11/11/2003  8:00 PM
Posted by martin:

grain of salt man, grain of salt. Don't forget to read Insider with a dash of the white stuff.
i know - it seems like they make all their stuff up now or report on it after the fact - why do they do a worse job now that NBATALK became ESPN insider?! They should have bigger and better scoops, not worse scoops.
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
11/12/2003  8:40 AM
The problem with Outsider is that they have to churn out articles day after day to keep the paying customers satisfied.

There is not enough reality based stuff for them to talk about, so they have to make things up, or stretch the truth a bit.

Don't take anything Chad Ford or his fellow writers say too seriously.
We suck.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/12/2003  2:02 PM
Posted by MCfan23:

The problem with Outsider is that they have to churn out articles day after day to keep the paying customers satisfied.

There is not enough reality based stuff for them to talk about, so they have to make things up, or stretch the truth a bit.

Don't take anything Chad Ford or his fellow writers say too seriously.

Agreed. Seems as though they should have a backlog of safety articles though - like the trips through Europe and Africa - to make up for down days. Maybe Chad is lost in Asia some place.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/12/2003  9:18 PM
I like that deal a lot. Anything to get shandon anderson away from seeing major minutes and to keep mike sweetney from being placed on the IR. When dyess comes back, thats where sweetney goes if no deal is made. I'm sick of seeing shandon anderson see so many minutes. What does chaney and layden see in him? They say hes a great defender, but hes really not. On top of that he can't shoot for ****. I'm sick of seeing him brick so many shots. We need to find a way to get mcdyess back, sweetney into the rotation, and anderson out of the rotation. When we do this we will see a much better team.
knicks info - insiders

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy