http://www.euroleague.net/noticia.jsp?temporada=E03&jornada=1&id=1247

http://www.gazzetta.it/primi_piani/altri_sport/2003/pp_1.0.199601222.shtml

MILOS is taking Names overseas!
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/11/2003  7:15 AM
SO WHAT HE'S NOT HERE, OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND. Marko Jaric had milos on the bench and he's not that hot in CLIPPER LAND.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/11/2003  8:25 AM
Posted by playa2:

SO WHAT HE'S NOT HERE, OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND. Marko Jaric had milos on the bench and he's not that hot in CLIPPER LAND.

Didn't Milos start over Marko in the Olympics? Or was that the World Championships?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Snowman
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #458
Iceland
11/11/2003  9:09 AM
PLAYA if i am not mistaken, were you not "BLOWING" up MILOS all last year & early this year ??? Listen bro, your new name is "KOOL BREEZE" because you change your stories like the wind changes direction !!!!
What does DICK CHANEY & DON CHANEY have in common ?? They both accidentally fell into a job they don't deserve & really suck at doing it !!!! Both need to be fired !!!
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
11/11/2003  9:17 AM
Ahhh you are catching on, Snowman.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/11/2003  12:49 PM
Posted by GoNyGoNyGo:

Ahhh you are catching on, Snowman.

Better late than never... LOL
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
rain
Member: #353
USA
11/11/2003  1:26 PM
Milos is better than Jaric.. and younger. When he was 21 on the world championship teams he stole minutes from Jaric.
titico
Member: #490
Spain
11/11/2003  2:29 PM
Posted by rain:

Milos is better than Jaric.. and younger. When he was 21 on the world championship teams he stole minutes from Jaric.
Hello I´m a new member (i´m very pleased for writing in this prestigious forum) and like european (from Zaragoza; Aragon, Spain) I think that I know the game of those guys and I agree with you, Milos is better, younger, a better scorer...than eisley, ward or Jaric!!!!!
www.groups.msn.com/MEPBasket
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/11/2003  3:44 PM
Excuse me, until this cat comes over and put on the UNI and performs he has no NBA Rep , you guys act just like the media HYPING UP A GUYS POTENTIAL.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
knixphan
Member: #258
Switzerland
11/11/2003  7:13 PM
But I definitely hope, HOPE beyond HOPE...that Milos is a serious talent. If so, and he gets here, then all is forgiven next year.

And welcome, titico!

"I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion."
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
11/11/2003  10:22 PM
Posted by playa2:

Excuse me, until this cat comes over and put on the UNI and performs he has no NBA Rep , you guys act just like the media HYPING UP A GUYS POTENTIAL.

Playa, we are on the same page with this one. Dead on point with that post.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
rain
USA
11/13/2003  12:49 PM
At 22, the equivalent of a college senior, Vujanic plays in the highest division of the Euroleague and among the best scorers in the league. High level Euroleague is second to only the NBA in competition... this is a FACT. I would agree with you toadies, if 1> Vujanic wasn't athletic ... which he is extremely athletic at 6'3, moves with great speed, with the ball and 2> he wasn't a good defender... he's one of the best in the Euroleague. These sentiments have come from scouts, fans, and media. What isn't to get excited about? He is going to walk into a position of need for us, and upgrade that position. Playa ... don't post just to post... bring some substance.
Nedyal1
Member: #463
11/13/2003  2:46 PM
Playa,

You just wanting Crawford and throw in Milos to make it happen.

you will if he pans out.

Both have potential, one is accomplishing somthing, the other lanquish's.

THE PROBLEM AT HAND MUST BE SOLVED WITH A HIGHER LEVEL OF THINKING THAN THAT IN WHICH IT WAS CREATED: ALBERT EINSTIEN
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/13/2003  3:47 PM
How log you gonna wait for this guy until he is ready to retire from Euro league at the age of 40. come on I understand he is a good Euro player but what if he never comes here. The way you make it sound you are his agent and he is going to come here next year or something. You don't even know if this guy has the intention of ever playing for the KNicks or not. Why not get a good PG for his rights atleast he will be playing for the Knicks.
rain
USA
11/13/2003  5:22 PM
The guy will play for the knicks. You won't get equal return in a deal. Would you want to play for the knicks this year? I wouldn't. Milos played on a bad team, Partisan in Belgrade, in a low level Euro division. He wants to taste success locally before he comes over here. He wants to develop his game, so he's ready. I believe it because everything I've read about the guy screams NBA. He watched it at an early age, and patterned himself on its game (defense and quickness). If a great deal comes along I'd part with him. Good pt's are hard to come by.. and when Ward is gone this year, he will be inclined to come over with a guarantee he won't be buried on the roster (he can opt out after this season). There are good reasons for him to develop another one to years. He is no Frederic Weis. By all accounts he's a Gym rat that wants to be prepared.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
11/13/2003  7:50 PM
Oh, goodness. Let's just stop with the talk about this cat and deal with the players that WANTED to play here THIS year. IMO Milos does not even exist till he gets here, and is prolly OVERRATED and OVERHYPED, which is why he's too shook to play in the best league in the world. We have too many softees on this team as it is. Why the hell should we waste our time pining away about another one???

As far as I am concerned, when it comes to Milos, we will cross that bridge when we get to it.
rain
USA
11/13/2003  10:27 PM
wow, that was the real dose of reality I needed. I mean this years team is just full of positives to talk about. Hardcore.. I have a good idea.. start a thread about Eisley. Really break it down for us. Oh wait... lets start another ridiculous thread how were going to get Jamal Crawford for Ward and Harrington. I realize this is speculation... but sometimes thats why we post. Negativity is fine... but I don't like to dwell ... then being a fan isn't really fun.. its more of an obligation.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
USA
11/13/2003  11:15 PM
Rain...

I said what I said because all the concentration on Milos isn't as important as what we gotta do right now regarding the PG spot. I voiced my opinion in the thread like everyone else.

BTW, the "ridiculous threads" about Eisley and Crawford already exist, and were NOT created by me. I post there too. What's the problem? If you agree or disagree then post you r issues with those topics there.

Lastly, being a fan is fun when your team wins. What's so fun about having a losing record? Whoopee!

If most fans have an issue with the current state of things, then we haev a damn good reason. I would have liked to see Milos here NOW. Maybe someone should start a thread about the possibility of him coming here this season, but that would be ridiculous too.
DefAndReb
Member: #336
11/14/2003  8:48 AM
Here's a good idea:

A few of us make vacation plans to go to Spain. Once there, we each buy the all-black outfits (turtle-necks, slacks, shoes, socks, and ski-masks) then convene outside a Real Madrid game. After the game, as Milos makes his way out the back, we jump his azz, dump him in an oversize suitcase, then fly him back as luggage, wheel him to MSG, then dump him off just in time for Eisley to come to the game. Then, we jump HIS azz and switch him with Milos. We tell Milos to play along or we break his ballz! We dump Eisley in the Hudson.

My plan is brilliant! I've covered every angle! Nothing could go wrong!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/14/2003  8:53 AM
Posted by DefAndReb:

Here's a good idea:

A few of us make vacation plans to go to Spain. Once there, we each buy the all-black outfits (turtle-necks, slacks, shoes, socks, and ski-masks) then convene outside a Real Madrid game. After the game, as Milos makes his way out the back, we jump his azz, dump him in an oversize suitcase, then fly him back as luggage, wheel him to MSG, then dump him off just in time for Eisley to come to the game. Then, we jump HIS azz and switch him with Milos. We tell Milos to play along or we break his ballz! We dump Eisley in the Hudson.

My plan is brilliant! I've covered every angle! Nothing could go wrong!

good one. One fatal flaw: someone will have to give him some rest over a 48 minute span, that's like a 10-15 minute window the other team can do some real damage.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Milos... [interview] + more info

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy