Author Thread
TRU
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #196
USA
11/11/2003  7:41 AM
Posted by TRU:
Posted by playa2:

Uh anybody want Jamal Crawford now ! All this knick team needs is an offensive point guard. Not this half court pt guard that can't be a thret to penetrate when defenders get up in his mug. Listen as soon as we get one of those type of pt guards , you will see everybody else play much better. If you notice when Frank Williams feels like running the knicks look like a different team in those spurts, that shows you how much we need a floor general. Chaney didn't turn the ball over tonight. A offensive pt guard for the Knicks will dictate what NY does in every game. If ward is feeling it then that opens up the floor for everyone. If the goal for the Dolans and Layden is to make the playoffs then they better pull thre trigger and get a pt who likes to get it STARTED!

But Playa-- the guards can only do what chaney lets them do. They are all competing for playing time. If Frank goes out there and starts trying to cut up defenders, Chaney is going to sit him down. All Knick point guards do in chaney's 'motion' offense is dribble north and south. Any fast break skills any of the three had in the past have atrophied. Then knicks do exactly the same thing EVERY TIME DOWN THE FLOOR.
Let it be known: I believe in the Knicks this year-- deep into the playoffs, I swear to you my brothers...
AUTOADVERT
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/11/2003  12:45 PM
Gotta get used to these things now...

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Official Knicks v. Lebron thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy