[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

DON'T PANIC YET !!!
Author Thread
Snowman
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #458
Iceland
11/10/2003  11:09 AM
Looking at the standings, we are only 1 game out of first !! lol.....lol... that says a lot for the east doesn't it !!! everyone in our division has lost atleast 3 games or more which unlike last year when everyone got off to a good start except us !!! When DICE gets back & someone slapps CHANEY upside his head to knock some sense into him to play DEKE no matter the matchups !!!
What does DICK CHANEY & DON CHANEY have in common ?? They both accidentally fell into a job they don't deserve & really suck at doing it !!!! Both need to be fired !!!
AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/10/2003  11:44 AM
well they need to slap chaney with a damn bat because chaney is a big idiot, that will take a lot of slapping to knock some sense in his azz..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/10/2003  12:58 PM
If we win the next 2 games (which would have a better chance of happening IF Chaney puts Deke in the damn games in the 2nd half!) against the Cavs and Nets, it would look pretty good for the start of the season.

The impending return of McDyess has me looking at things like there's a glimmer of light in the pitch black darkness... but I am not gonna get my hopes up about Dyess like I did last year. Not yet...
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
TRU
Member: #196
USA
11/10/2003  5:48 PM
You know me... I've never doubted them for a second. I'm saving up for second round playoff tickets...

Thing is, we don't match up well against the more athletic teams (read: new jersey) so I wouldn't say the east is locked up just yet. But I do agree that this is the best team laden has ever fielded. That, unfortunately, isn't saying much.
Let it be known: I believe in the Knicks this year-- deep into the playoffs, I swear to you my brothers...
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/11/2003  1:17 PM
Man, you are gonna end up having to spend that cash on NBA Live 2004 because that's the only way we're gonna see this team in anybody's playoffs this year. That is, unless Dyess comes back and completely blows up the spot. I am just gonna look at it like that's not gonna happen. If it does, then it's a bonus.

Panic? Nah, no need for that.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/11/2003  3:52 PM
After watching the debacle in cleveland. guess what..

It is time to panic!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
11/11/2003  4:08 PM
I just dont get why they bother showing up when elite teams like the Kings come to town, and then when they should grab an easy wni they dont even come to play. It makes no sense and it is exactly what got us Sweetney instead of Lebron or Melo last year.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Snowman
Member: #458
Iceland
11/11/2003  4:45 PM
THATS COACHING !!!! NO LEADERSHIP ON THE BENCH FROM THE COACH !!!! VAN GUNDY WOULD HAVE THROWN A DIET COKE CAN AT SOMEBODY DURING LAST NIGHTS GAME !!! lol...
What does DICK CHANEY & DON CHANEY have in common ?? They both accidentally fell into a job they don't deserve & really suck at doing it !!!! Both need to be fired !!!
DON'T PANIC YET !!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy